HH Brother!

HH recently RT'd this Groyper here - twitter.com/manwolfwild/status/933919892381863936
We need to convince HH to make this Groyper his avatar. C'mon brothers!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/that_groyper
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump - HH

Heil Hogan

Bumb

Wow--the racist dickhead retweeted an alt-right meme. Who would have ever guessed?

The man who took down gawker I bey he could start a pol wrestling federation

You're syrup

Hulkamania running wild on two terms?

Powerful message brother. HH

JUST GONNA BUMP THIS THREAD, BROTHER HH

WHAT'CHA GONNA DO WHEN THE GROYPERMANIACS RUN WILD ON YOU, HAIL VICTORY BROTHER -HH

throwback thursday.

HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG BRUDDER

WHATCHA GONNA DO BROTHER
WHEN HITLER GASSES ALL THE JEWS

I got a good feeling about Kek brother.

DIVE INTO YOUR DAUGHTERS ANUS BROTHERS

Oh boy, this is gonna blow up tomorrow morning. Hogan is already hated by the libtards for the Gawker shit.

good HH can take on any weak kike.

Why the fuck are they called 'groyper'?

when hulk is on your side you know you are on the right side

Thread is blessed with digits. Be ready to fight alongside the Hulk tomorrow boys.

always a fucking leaf, please fake yourself

gropin' goy'z

the meme has evolved

WE LOVE YOU HO KOGAN

THIS IS NOW A GROYPER THREAD
DUMP RARE GROYPERS

This, newfags don't realize he was originally called Easter toad and was from Sup Forums

sam hyde groyper

no, easter toad was the original meme and someone on twitter renamed it to groyper and made it cozy. pic relate wojak groyper

>made it cozy
What the fuck are you even talking about? It's Easter toad, nothing has changed. He just rediscovered it and introduced it as groyper to /r/the Donald users

y is pepay fat now

skinhead groyper

Kys Reddit

its not from reddit, its from twitter, and the account is /comfy/ themed. twitter.com/that_groyper

roman groyper

Dudes a fucking poof and the thousand groyper account spawn is cancerous as kekfags
RT

serb groyper

Hail Hogan

nah kekistani's are hated by groypers

Groyper Taylor Swift

MicroChip Groyper

I don't think you understand, friend.

pinochet groyper

abo Groyper

People were making variations of easter toad just like this before reddit found him and called him groyper, the only difference I see in "groyper" is that he has ears sometimes that look really out of place

FUCK YOU ARSETWATS

THIS IS EASTER TOAD!!!!

NOT SOME LAME ASS NAME LIKE
>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Groyper""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""