Not cool to be a nigger anymore

I think part of the reason why niggers are so angry and hostile towards whites and authority figures these days is because they are not as prominent or fashionable in pop culture as they were in the late 90's and early 00's.

Back in those days rappers were considered cool, you had comedians like Chris Rock, movie stars like Will Smith and athletes that were very marketable to white America. Plus overall the outlaw nigger lifestyle was romanticized and admired by many.

I think that these days most people just think niggers suck except for a handful of very young wiggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F_Z_B7UQ5bU
youtu.be/2xJarhIEDSQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also known as Negro Fatigue.

I agree. Ever since Biggie Smalls died people just see them as niggers now.

>take a pussy

Have you seen the rap acts nowadays? Bunch of wanna be trap stars that fucking rhyme in that ribbit-ribbit-ribbit pattern
Fucking disgusting

fuck niggers and fuck kikes

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

It's all acting to get into the news for more Soros gibs. Why would an football player who makes millions of dollars behave like this and might fear to lose his career. It's all virtue signaling. These people get then picked as prominent figures to push agendas.

>watching or listening to rap

Nah bro, it's cool cuz fuck you I do what I want

Yeah you're definitely a nigger.

>i do what i want
>first instinct is to become a nigger

Nigger, who you calling a nigger, nigger?

Stunning, powerful, brave etc.

Froback Friday:
youtube.com/watch?v=F_Z_B7UQ5bU

lel
Go to bed Gramps, niggerball's over

>these days
lol

like this is a recent phenomenon among blecks

Tetsuo!

The NFL ratings keep falling. All those dumbasses are going to have to get actual jobs at the rate it's falling apart.

I want nigger toes, nigger

I don't understand the owner mentality. They don't want to enforce company rules that mandate they follow orders, because it might trigger SJW snowflakes that don't even watch Football, but allowing players to do whatever the fuck they want, actual paying fans are not losing interest.

Take it easy, no-dick faggotshit. Cant take a little banter? I bet you aren't even 18.

Someone sounds ass blasted this evening.

*are losing interest

Best way to keep niggers out of your backyard is to hang one up in your front yard

Donald Sterling. Crucified in the court of public opinion and "respectable society". Banned because he said racist comments in private.

The owners care less about the money and more about the prestige of managing a fucking major team.

>take it easy
So you can dish it, but can't take it? Come the fuck on man
Now this is what I'm talking about

No you jackass, they care about the bottom line and bad press most assuredly affects the bottom line

Man I fuckin hate niggers

Yeah but you have to understand that bad press will not and does not affect their core customers nor deter said customers from buying tickets or watching telly.

Only the snowflakes lose their shit, and none of them even watch the sport.

If you had a restaurant that was triggering mudshits because your main dish was a pizza that had tons of bacon on it, and this particular dish was everyone's favorite, would you stop selling this dish just to appease people that never even ate at your establishment?

>being an autistic virgin

You forget that rich people talk amongst themselves and they're every bit as much of cocksucking faggots as normies when it comes to shaming unPC opinions.

When money stops being a dickwaving contest, you go to the next dickwaving contest (virtue signaling).

I am so over blacks. I don't care what they are complaining about anymore

Fpbp

>replying to bait

found the first time on Sup Forums redditor

Before the internet the tv convinced all the savages they mattered..

But now they can see happy attractive whites having great times through social media

The worst part these niggers are upset for whites not acting like the whites on tv and not upset at the likes selling them the lie

A very sad people

>nigger fatigue is spreading faster than a traps ass in an ally.

>has experience with a traps ass

wew lad, didn't need the personal anecdotes

OP has some supressed feelings

yup, they've outniggered themselves...it's like how you can ruin a song if you listen to it too much.

yup, they've outniggered themselves...it's like how you can ruin a song if you listen to it too much

No. Why would would I want to listen or watch a bunch of black cocksuckers strut around like retarded roosters. Nigger nigger yo yo...ayo...coon coon..wogga wogga...tight yo

what have they done to Kanye?
blecks kek

Niggety nigga nigga niggitiy niggity nigga niggety

Gotta agree. American society used to worship black artists and athletes back in the early 2000s.

>they are not as prominent or fashionable in pop culture as they were in the late 90's and early 00's

lmao , underaged fag detected. Pop-culture is essentially 100% niggerified now.

youtu.be/2xJarhIEDSQ

Based grandma really summed it up

social media is too big and (((they))) can no longer cultivate an image for black people. the truth is seeping through the cracks