Trump is probably the worst orator I've ever heard and uses ad hominem as his main tactic. Pretty embarrassing

Trump is probably the worst orator I've ever heard and uses ad hominem as his main tactic. Pretty embarrassing.

Trumps president your not. Deal with it.

You illiterate negro.

ad hominem is a convincing and effective argument, if not a valid one.

right wing retards are such a joke

And your salty because your woman canidate lost the election. Sorry.

Best Presidents Based Bill Clinton and Barack Hussein Obama are laughing so hard right now.

Wow trump btfo for sure this time. Have a (you) for this excellent thread.

>retards vote for a fellow retard
>expecting anything different

He's probably one of the most retarded presidents, even moreso than Bush or Carter, but he's a big guy, and a cocky guy, and we need someone like him to represent our nation; someone headstrong and willing to buttheads with other leaders instead of comprising and being a pussy.

I genuinely heard better speeches in highschool.

Yup. I'm super embarrassed. I guess I'll wallow in shame and take comfort in the fact that Trump will win again in 2020.

He is a fucking idiot, but 75% of us knew that in 2016.

>I'm an assblasted millennial queer: the post.

Fuck off, total idiot. Just fuck off.

If he's such a bad orator, then how did he win the election?
>inb4 rural retreats retards

>consensual sex between underage people should be illegal
You got me, Trudeau and Canada btfo

Like compare him to Clinton - a short woman, Sanders - an old short man, Jeb - a quiet reserved pussy, Ted Cruz - snarky, nasally voice, or Paul Ryan - a manlet.

Trump is tall, loud, and in your face; he's a strong guy with money and power. As much as anyone can hate him, including me, we need someone like him as our represented "leader".

You first faggot
go suck some more kike dick

I would have gladly taken any of the above over that goddamn retard.

He's a stupid, fat, OLD, dull, brainless, cowardly rapist fuckass. He's an international fucking JOKE.

Hey, you're the useless fucking cuck faggot with idiot dipshit Trump's balls in your mouth.

It's time to give up on your fuckass cunt failure Trump.

'Her' lost.

Get over it and move on.

>I genuinely heard better speeches in highschool.

Oh, so that makes one qualified for President? Wasn't Obummer some sort of Law Graduate who couldn't speak without pauses longer than Captain Kirk's?

It's not that I'm a great fan of Trump. It's that I am SO glad that 'Her' isn't in office (and it has nothing to do with having a vagina (Obama beat her as 'First Female President)).

Quit yer snivelin' and TRY to man up and move on.

Christ, quit being such a whiny ass bitch.

He gets treated like royalty by other nations, a stark contrast to Obama. He's only a joke to leftists and liberal snowflakes, everyone else thinks he's a strong leader worthy of respect.

Sucks to be a faggot like you.

He also eats two scoops of ice cream. Sad.

Does her shirt say “Call me Wagie”?

Literally Hitler

god id like to use that worthless whore as a fucktoy for 48 hours straight. Her whole body would be sore she'd probably be 1 week without fucking a nigger, a record for her

believe it or not- using ad hominem doesn't mean you're wrong, or bad-

simply because you are right, doesn't mean you can't use ad hominem

people who use ad hominem is one thing-
people who think using ad hominem means wrong, is another kind of ad hominem peon.

You can use ad hominem before and after and during speaking truths.

Especially in the case of talking to an SJW, or Antifa, or Leftist.

People know this, people practice this. People don't have patience or time for people whom lack respect and honest logic.

(continued)
Generally speaking, we are to respect each other and conduct ourselves in a lovingly-ind manner; but when the other party is savage, or manipulative, or dishonest; that's a different context.

Literal thot

Daily reminder that Trump is sleeping in Obamas old bedroom while Chad is sleeping in his Malia bedroom.