Missinformed Dragon ball memes

Hit is stronger than goku

Other urls found in this thread:

kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-web-version/
kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-2-toyotaro-sensei-super-anatomy/
kanzenshuu.com/2016/05/09/future-trunks-arc-announced-dragon-ball-super/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I prefer the anime version.

In the anime he is above kaiokenx10 ssblue.So yeah he is stronger.

>anime is only canon when I like it

DBSfags everyone

>Toeifags defending the kaiokek garbage
pls do the humanity a favour and purge yourself and your whole bloodline

He still dodged Goku's Full Power Kamehameha though in spite of all that. And that was after Goku held back the entire battle to avoid wasting energy before going Blue.

Just because he managed to dodge an attack doesnt mean he is stronger.
Whis clearly stated that time-stop only works on guys that are weaker or equal than hit. After hit fully powered up goku managed to go trough it thus being stronger then a fully powered hit.
Goku>Hit of course hit held back since he didnt use any assassination techniques but in terms of raw power Goku > Hit

I agree with you but this is kind of a moot point until we see him use assassination techniques.

Fags debating about the manga version even though we know the anime is the true canon

>even though we know the anime is the true canon

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I like the manga and all but making ssblue having such a big drawback is kinda stupid. I wonder how toyotaro is going to execute the zamasu/black fight

dragon ball z characters fight faster than the speed of light because Yamcha, a complete fucking moron who probably couldn't tell you what the speed of light is, said so one time in dragon ball, and totally wasn't using it as a metaphor

>speed of light
Bitch that's kindergarten feats goku is now faster than time

>the anime is the true canon

bet you like Mai with heavy make-up too, you raging faggot.

The anime made Hit into an overpowered asspull.Why can't Toei do things correctly. Hit kept adapting and managed to prolong the time stop out of his ass. Since most people watch the anime when following dbs of course people will think Hit >>>>>Goku since he was also holding back his assassination techniques.

It is. Whichever comes first is the canon. Beyond that though, SSB "draining his god ki" (whatever the fuck that means) would mean Vegeta should be unaffected by the drainage since he attained the powers on his own It's just a mess that the anime handled way better.

Toriyama has more control over the manga compared to the show. I say the manga has more weight when it comes to canon.

Goku only got ftl after kami's training

But that's fucking wrong. All he does is read it once it's finished and ready for print. As long as they don't over write anything he cared about, why the fuck would he care? Niggas about to die anyway.

>Whichever comes first is the canon
>The feeling the manga will go ahead of the anime when the next arc starts
Toeifags cant stop getting humiliated after every manga news

No. Just no.
1) Goku doesn't know the fucking speed of light, he doesn't even know 3 times 3
2) It is a metaphor
I know Sup Forums has autism and autists take everything literally, but damn.

Please, debunk the other part then.

>But that's fucking wrong. All he does is read it once it's finished and ready for print
Not really, besides the script he does, he also draws a few storyboards for toyotaro and toyo also listens to the feedback Toriyama gives to him.
>why the fuck would he care? Niggas about to die anyway.
This was explained by him in a interview, after Evolution(which dissapointed him), he became once again interested in his old manga, compared to him wanting to end the story in the 90s.

>All he does is read it once it's finished and ready for print.
>they don't over write
Toeifags on suicide watch

>Misinformed Dragon ball memes
Toriyama wanted to end the series at frieza.

Lightning is only about 1/3 the speed of light.

>Evolution
Shit, I'd be disappointed to. What disappoints me more is the faggot who okay'd that piece of shit was put in Trumps cabinet. I expected better taste out of the man.

>Implying

Toriyama wanted money and decided to milk Dragon Ball for infinity

Man, I still can't believe that movie exists. The Flying Penetrating Kamehameha is so dumb looking it makes me wonder who the hell approved it.

>Whichever comes first is the canon.
which is the Plot Outlines written by Toriyama, both the anime and manga then adapt that.

Ima need some sauce homeboy.

>metaphor
Kill yourself you illiterate faggot

>Lightning speed = light speed
>Where did you go to school pedro?

Dis nigga

Are you literally retarded, m8?

>Whichever comes first is the canon
you do realize that the manga was ahead of the anime all up until Frost vs Goku in the Champa Arc right?
And even now, the manga is confirmed to go ahead of the anime by Toyotaro so your logic is flawed.

Since talking about miss information.
Here is another meme: Pan is weak

manga was ahead of the anime, don't you remember?

Probably some retarded ass anime only faggot

That's not really sauce so now I'm starting to doubt you.

you lack common sense.

I'm still not seeing the sauce that says Toriyama does the plot outline.

Speaking of the manga, I want to ask you two about how you put the manga together. I hear Toriyama-sensei checks the storyboards for each chapter.
Toriyama:
That’s right.
Toyotarō:
Since Chapter 1 I’ve used Toriyama-sensei‘s plot as a basis, but have been allowed to expand on it.

Toriyama:
It’s better that way.

kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-web-version/

kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-2-toyotaro-sensei-super-anatomy/

What’s your process working with Toriyama-sensei?!
I draw a rough draft based on Toriyama-sensei‘s original story, then I send it to my editor, who gets sensei to check it. It’s an honor to be able to give concrete form to sensei‘s ideas, but sometimes sensei will send over a part he drew himself, which sends me into an uproar, going back and forth between being all hyped up and feeling really down in the dumps.
[Caption] In Toyotarō-sensei‘s rough draft, at this stage the planet was smaller, and there was no dialogue.

[Caption] Toriyama-sensei does corrections, making the planet larger and adding dialogue. Toyotarō-sensei then makes the final image based on these corrections.

Thanks user. A pepe for your time.

Use google next time you shithead

>frogposting
>posting white supremecist propaganda

redditor, please leave

Sorry plebs. I leave those jobs to you two.

>She got the most moxie of all of us
What did he mean by that sry fellow pedro here.

Fighting spirit hombre.

>Gotenks flies around the earth.
>sayians cant breath in the vacuum of space
Toryiama needs to get his shit together

Even some dr slump characters are faster then speed of light

perhaps in mid flight cloaked in your Ki, the electromagnetic aura you emit somehow entraps enough oxygen within your vicinity to breathe.

Nigger this is toryiama we talking about.

Neither the anime nor the manga are written by Toriyama, both are based on his (the same) notes. They're equally canon. Yes, even if they contradict. Because Toriyama is a fucking hack.

except for Toei's adaptation is filled with padding and is a jumbled mess.
The manga is strictly canon (at least for the manga medium) and actually has oversight by TA himself.
Lastly the new confirmation by Toyo that what's going to set the manga apart from the anime is the fact that this is Toriyama's script makes the manga experience much more authentic if you care about Toriyama's involvement.
That's why if you have to compare the two, obviously the manga is more "canon" than the other.

>They're equally canon.
Wrong. Toryiama may have given the anime his plot outline but he doesnt work with them nor does he checks their script.Where as with the anime he check and overwrites if needed some of toyotaro stuff. so the manga is closer to toryiama's vision and therefore the more canonical version

kanzenshuu.com/2016/05/09/future-trunks-arc-announced-dragon-ball-super/
I write an outline of the entire plot, then the script writers break it up into episodes, expanding on things, changing things around, or adding in new bits as need be.
Even I haven’t checked the final script yet.

Let’s enjoy this together (laughs)!!

Who the fuck is this baby?

see

Turbo
He is the kid of the doctor but got killed by some aliens and then the aliens tried to ressurect him but their healing shit had a side effect and he ended up with super esp powers

>Toriyama is too lazy to doublecheck the anime that has his name slapped all over it
Which proves what exactly? Other than Toriyama being a fucking hack?

it proves that one is more canon than the other if you care about Toriyama's involvement and his vision.

>It's an "ESLfag pretends the manga is canon because Toriyama telling that shitty fanfic writer "yup, looks good" somehow means Toriyama is working with him on, despite saying he lets him so whatever he wants, and desire Toriyama rewriting entire movies he doesn't like, all because some ESLfag thinks that a manga artist should check anime storyboards" episode
Oh I love these. Dance for me, little monkeys.

(You)

>Manga is canon because I like shit like AF
Oh, (you)

That's because you have shit taste and like swallowing garbage writing like fat cock.

Are they just talking about the conclusion with Zenchan or are they talking about Trunks' promise to Gohan? The ladder is far fetched but the caption references Gohan.

>reaching this hard after getting BTFO
Must be hard being a Toeicuck right now, huh, you pathetic faggot?

>degenerate Trunksfag is afraid that his sue powers are going to get overwritten making him obsolete
Cant wait for the canon ending to give me them toei tears

Manga is canon because Toriyama actually cares about it. I'm sorry you're anally devastated over such a basic thought that the mangaka cares about his manga and not the tv adaptation.

Out of excuses faggot?

Actually I don't read the manga, nor do I care about it. Who actually reads spin-off promo material? I also couldn't care less about Trunk's powers.

Uh oh, looks like user thinks his headcanon is fact again.

>source my ass
Shut up you retard

>ESl samefagging
I actually feel bad for you sometimes.

> Team Four Star is anything but shit

Shueisha/Jump has established that they own the IP/franchise once again so they btfo'd Toeishills once and for all.

t. assmad Toeishill
You gonna go ahead and kill yourself in shame or do we get to continue laughing at you?

keep giving me them tears

That article doesn't imply what you think it does. Look for a translation in your native language.

>We
Just you and your delusions, ESL-kun. You're not foolling anyone with your same headcanon each week.

>Falling for the toei troll
guys this reddit plebs show everytime a db thread is made on Sup Forums why do you never learn. Just ignore the fucker

it's just muscle memory from a time when Toeishills existed before they went extinct.

ESL-kun, you always kill my sides.

Keep up the good shitposting.

kill yourself you stupid assmad toeinigger. nobody gives a fuck about your retarded fantasies and love of toei's cock

Last time I checked reddit were manga fags though

Yep reddit got finally redpilled but they still represent the majority of toeishills

i dont visit reddit but last time i heard about them it's that they jumped bandwagons after the new information revealed that the manga is the Toriyama version.

Shhh, let ESL-kun work it out of his system. Hell quiet down when the electricity dies in his hut.

Those fags on Reddit sperg out if anyone says something that could be slightly misconstrued as an insult against the Super anime. They're a hive mind of Toeishills.

>New info revealed
You mean that Toriyama gives him tips on drawing sometimes because he actually has talent a mangaka?

i said kill yourself you retard. fuck off and die in a hole somewhere you stupid piece of sheepcuck trash

Bitch I am not on your side lol go fuck off

One lonely toeifag trying to fit in but realises that nobody unironically gives a fuck about the anime.

what is this travesty, did they censored Mr. Popo's mouth because of political correctness? wtf

I love the retards that show up to Sup Forums for Dragonball threads. You silly ESLfags are the best.

>miss informed dragonball meme
The anime is canon

we care, it's just that we want it to improve to the quality of the manga.
Those Filipino sweatshop slaves need a reference to replicate.
Imagine if Toei started animating Toyotaro's art. We would live in a glorious age where Toeishills and Mangafans can live in harmony.

>hehe ur all so funny lol toei rulez xD
How the fuck do you look yourself in the mirror each day without putting a gun in your mouth?

>He doesnt read Arale

How exactly? What kinda casual shit are you?

The mangafag=animefag
You just here to start fame wars

>Arale
0/10

>>He doesnt read Arale
You mean Dr.Slump you illiterate faggot.
I bet you think Arale is the strongest too?

>fame wars
Bitch I'm more famous than that Toeifag without trying