This man loves you're waifu more than you do

This man loves you're waifu more than you do.

Other urls found in this thread:

dwango.co.jp/pi/ns/2015/0917/index2.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah but he's not real

I know he does. It's a fitting end for a person like me.

My waifu isn't a brown haired socially awkward genius shitposter so no he doesn't.

>brown haired

Is he wrong?

While Okabe is suffering endless loops only to get to a world where he doesn't even have the courage to date his girl, Takumi is banging his Harem.
妄想乙

It's somewhere in between

Neither is your waifu.

He should workout more because he looks like a emo faggot tbqh

Yeah but my waifu is literally an AI and AI can and will be created, it's just a matter of time. Did you know the AI project certain nip scientists are working on is named Kurisu?

He has the right to be an emo faggot in 0 by my books.

You shut your whore face Okabe is handsome as fuck.

Workout make you strong and based

The GPU they have set up dedicated to researching cognitive AI is named [Kurisu].

dwango.co.jp/pi/ns/2015/0917/index2.html

>They love their waifu enough that they are working towards making her real
Why aren't you doing this?

Because I'm not smart

I don't deserve her and know I'll never match up to her.

That wasn't smart user.

How does one go about deserving Kurisu? Is there even such a thing as deserving in love?

I want to make robots though, not waifus.

Because no one here will ever amount to anything.

How is that mutually exclusive? Just imagine her getting flustered about wobbling around.

In order to be able to love someone else, you first have to be able to love yourself.

Otherwise, your relationship will fail.

Would you still love her if she didn't have Asami Imai's voice?

But I love myself. I'm intelligent, nihilistic and I have a wicked sense of humor.

Okabe is pretty indifferent to mai waifu by the end though.

she still loves my cock more

How about I shove her AI into a mini mech?
Truly it would be a weapon to surpass Metal Gear.

Even if she didn't have a voice.

No objections. Teasing her would become a bit more dangerous tho.

A man's waifu is real in his heart.

Because my skillset is completely irrelevant to AI development.

Yeah but I'm not that dead inside yet.

Let's shove her AI into pic related instead.

Enjoy always paying for tailored clothing if you don't want to look odd then. No one makes jeans that look good on big man thighs.

Would you?

What if she had male voice?

Is it a breathy trap voice like Luka's?

Even if they filled in the AI with all the information and reactions from steins;gate, there would still be pretty major gaps.
I couldn't imagine they'd be able to fully recreate kurisu as an AI just because of how much is missing to create an actual personality from it.

It's FB's voice

They can create a personality, they don't have to include her memories.

Besides, if they included her memories, wouldn't she be very sad, and love someone else as well?

But then it wouldn't be kurisu.

SG0 actually addresses this and their answer is that it does. Amadeus IS Kurisu, which is revealed in Maho ending. So it's canon.

I believe that they still need memories, infact the deletion scene kinda reflects that with her recalling the other timelines.
Plus that ending did suggest that it might have actually been a spooky ghost of kurisu or a corruption of the AI. Amadaus was fully aware it was an AI, but during the deletion it wondered why she couldn't touch Maho.
Plus this is putting things in a real world context.

Memories alone don't make a person. By that same token, personality isn't the only thing needed. That specific scene was bleed over from the other recursive timelines.

When and if this actually happens, I'm pretty sure the author would offer a hand and write it in. If he's not alive at the time, we could still reconstruct it or just leave it empty. If all of this actually happens, there's no argument or logic that could convince me it's not her.

I'm pretty sure that was a Kurisu who timeleaped from another worldline, somehow. Note that she's surprised being in Amadeus.

Isn't the point of timeleaping staying in the same worldline?

You can never be in the same worldline as yourself. However, the frequency changes from something as insignificant as a time leap are always less than what even the divergence meter can detect.

But this is still nonsense because to time leap you need to call your own phone.

(me)
>You can never be in the same worldline as yourself.
Man I phrased that weird. I'm sleepy. Just ignore this line.

It's just Reading Steiner, man. Maho says as much immediately after.

this , she had to have been alive in the future of that world line in order to time leap, and she was dead.

What is she doing in that image?

I preferred the thread with the Engrish man asking where the Japanese shrine maiden was, Lintahro.

Holy cow!

Shaman girls.

So it was almost timeleap, I guess I mixed it up.

Tonight...her.

Not really

So when's the flood of new pixiv art?

When the adaptation airs.
So, 2018 maybe?

Tell me, why does she wear the oversized cat stuff?

What is she doing?

I haven't read any of the mangas and shit, why does Maho dress like a hobo.

That's just the kind of person that she is.

She's the kind of a person that dresses like a hobo? Sounds like she's trash

This was always on my mind when I read Punpun because the little shit was 100% self-pity and needed the confidence boost, but I don't think it'd really do much for Okabe.

He can't get his waifu back that way, even if he's strong he's still fighting Stratfor and a number of other expertly trained murder machines, and sure it's a good way to keep his mind focused and off things but he's already doing that in S;G0 with studying and school life.

What's the best way to experience Chaos;Head in English? I see there's an android english patch for Noah but don't see many people talking about it.

I tried to make that android patch work, but really don't have any idea how to.

There's a C;H fan translation out there that I used in the past to play it in English. That's pretty much the only option you have.

What steps did you take to get the patch to work? I'm decently experienced in modifying application files and the like. I just saw that you gotta pay the $20 for all the chapters up front and didn't want to unless I was sure it'd be worth it. the patch was worth it.

To be honest, it's been so long I've forgotten most of it. I recall downloading some patch file from a Russian's blog where he claimed to have made the android patch. I was supposed to copy it into the C;H Noah folder or alter the contents of it somehow, but since there was a lack of any directions really I think I gave up trying to figure it out.

You've played it? Is it worth the money?

I feel slightly bad that broken Maho made my dick twitch.

Nah I'm so just trying to gather information.

Same.

That tiny butt is so enticing with her legs spread like that.

I still don't understand where her ponytail is supposed to be in this image. Did they really cut it out just to show her lack of ass? Why did they bully Maho so much?

Maho's so small, it makes me want to protect her.

damn that man is aesthetic af

What would you do in this situation?

Anno, don't you have an ending to be writing?

Kill the Moeka, she's always more trouble than she's worth.

You should see the Sagacious Wisdom of Cognitive Computing shorts.

>mfw I notice Leskinen's face in this CG

Kurisu is savage.

>Esteemed Professor using a Banana Book Pro
Oh how I scoff.

Wrong
I proposed to her already.

You may have to deal with him as an overprotective brother figure in her case.

Why wasn't Okabe freaking the fuck out around Nae? She was a monster in S;G.

Who is ready?

Wasn't that a bad end?

For what?
It was an optional scene.

He understood why she acted the way she did in S;G and had already worked to rectify it so it wouldn't happen. Moreover, Nae hadn't harmed anyone that Okabe cared about multiple times.