A Time For Choosing

OK, guys, we're spending too much energy on this issue and it is dispersed over too many threads so let's settle it here once and for all: who is the real queen of Sup Forums? Among our favorite political thinkers, who is the greatest? And what is the line of succession after her? So please give your nominations and your votes in this thread. Let's discuss who is the most effective debater, the most profound analyst, who has the most useful assets and who is Jewish (and how big of a problem that is). It is important that we get to the bottom of this ASAP.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qXKkadSKnT8
youtube.com/watch?v=F3zPPOA12OM&t=239s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Venti is my ebony 56% face ebony Goddess

first one to suck my cock a second time wins

No one you retarded sperg.

Why would Sup Forums even have a queen? The most "progressive" of Sup Forumssters at best want to end universal suffrage and at worse a female genocide.

Sup Forums is r9k 2.0

While she does not occupy herself with such a plebian and pitiful position as political e-celeb whore, she definitely embodies all virtues of a woman.

M I L K E R S
I
L
K
E
R
S

Don't be silly, a nation can't achieve real greatness without a queen.

Sup Forums believes that permavirgins and manchildren will be the first to go during the Day Of The Rope you fucking larper

they're all cancer

i would fuck every single one of these whores but would not procreate with any.

I choose best girl.

Lauren Rose is best gril

I just love Venti, because she went from a trolled crying bitch from twitch to an anti-SJW who doesn't give a shit, even if she gets detained. Gotta admire that character development, it's just like in my Japanese animes.

Asian gf always wins

Tara McCarthy

C L A I M E D

L

A

I

M

E

D

Her vagina tastes like almonds

the answer is Rose by a longshot, but really the only person who can claim to be any kind of queen on this website would be boxxy

also good. I miss her

mommy gf tier

None.

boxxy became a basic bitch liberal cunt though

Oprah Winfrey

show makeapp image without make up.

I would unironically choose abigail over all those thots any day. Khazar milkers are just too strong. Plus as a good white christian, I get off on the idea of marrying a jewish girl. It makes me feel naughty

I don't have makeapp, but perhaps we should reward effort and skill in make up as well?

>wanting a street shitter wife

>Checks flag

Every single fucking time it's an Amerimutt

Her voice instantly turns my dick to diamonds.

funny how a half black venit has blue eyes making her more white than full white people.

KHAZAR
M
I
L
K
E
R
S

>le queen of Sup Forums xDDdd
FUCK OFF

> posts to this board photos and subject matter of e-celeb cam whores like we should give a shit.

> Is not a fat incel virgin or scrawny incel neet

oh, look political titty streamers

I love a jewish girl that has dark hair, dark eyes and light skin. And her nose isn't even that bad

why do they all look the same?

We don't need women in our movement. Jesus fuck get a grip you virgin assholes. Stop jizzing over 6/10s who parrot your memes for shekels. This is part of why you don't get taken seriously.

sure, but she's the only girl I can think of who truly ruled Sup Forums for a time. Sup Forums was completely dominated by her

This bitch is 110% Jewish. She's controlled opposition and a honey pot. Beware.

they're all cancer, kill yourselves

As much as i love mommy abigail, agatha is still probably one of the prettiest girls i've ever seen. I am extremely anti semitic... why are jewish girls so attractive to me?

Finns are the best posters, there is just something about you folks

just look at those tits covered with acne! how could anyone resist?

OK, I didn't count the votes exactly but it would seem that for now Venti and Abigail are in the lead. What was it about them that charmed the tough audience of Sup Forums?

A new challenger appears

Princess Venti is the only one i remotely like...the others can go get blacked for all i care

What do you think their children will look like?

ventis main interest is humour, she even calls herself a quadroon so i guess her involvement in hwndu and protests is just for fun

lauren is kind of deluded, doesnt seem to know where her activism is going but she is the most political thinker of the bunch because of her rebel media experience, has good studied rhetoric

petibone although she had potential in the mccarthy gig, she has a very fake attitude now, anyone with a bit of experience with girls her age knows she tries too hard with the constant lauren type smiling and puffed up sprayed hair. having a ldr is completely antitraditionalistic as well, to me she seems only to scratch the surface of the attitudes of her guests and thats about it

last one is too new to matter you crypto-fanboy lol

what you're really looking for in a throne pretender is a woman like lana lokteff, she's like a rightwing lauren to stay in the thread theme

>the left has been winning for 60 years by propping up boobs behind their message
>"let's not do this"

fucking retards like you and anglin need to get a grip on your insecurity for 5 fucking minutes...are you playing to win, or are you gonna be another "muh principles" movement until you fucking die off?

venti has a good personallity /srs

I miss her as well
thats nice

None of them are my wife. None of them are going to bear my children. None of them are going to offer me opportunities of any kind.

They might as well not exist.

Stop projecting weeaboo faggot.

i like brittany venti the best if i had to choose out of those four. she has the best sense of humor plus shes stacked.

Democracy is stupid. Lauren is best waifu

Venti is a joke.. she is a character. If she thought dressing as a clown and shoving a whistle up her ass would get her more viewers she would.

youtube.com/watch?v=qXKkadSKnT8

>openly calls herself a leftist
D R O P P E D

I think Venti works best because she's already an insane quadroon so she's already accepted as imperfect and pretty insulated from criticism. Her bants are what got her known too so that's a tick in the plus column.

The left uses the power of lust because they are a bunch of rotten sinning degenerates. We don't need degenerates and sinners in our movement.

Fuck off with your Queen bullshit. This isn't r9k nor is this b, so either go back to your dumb boards or kindly off yourself nigger.

she's still more beautiful than the thots here

56% human

Brittany Venti

You all are virgin faggots and this is the reason why.

You guys are going to be sad when you find out that she is a Democrat.

She is so cute in a ditzy sort of way. A woman wearing a yarmaulke... a yarmulke with fucking sports balls on it. She is so charming and sweet. If all jews were like agatha we wouldn't have to gas them all

The alt right space is tired of these transparent booby intellectuals.

The next wave of female thought leaders is coming.

Wife : Tara McCarthy
Fuck : Lauren Southern or Rage after storm
Sub to : Lauren Rose
Kill : Venti

I like Julia Tourianski. Some of her ideas are on point and her slight Ruski accent with her godly Aryan looks drive me crazy

>T H I C C
>pro-white quadroon half-ironically
>doesn't pretend to be intelligent or pretentious
>sexy playful personality
>legitimately funny bantz
>makes fun of e-celebs
>makes fun of paetreon donors
>makes fun of beta orbiters
>makes fun of the alt-lite
>makes fun of virtue signalers
>makes fun of kekistanis
>makes fun of titty-whores despite being one
>makes fun of reddit
>makes fun of anti-SJW e-celebs
>surfs Sup Forums
>entire life is a parody character

Praise big tittty queen goddess Venti

youtube.com/watch?v=F3zPPOA12OM&t=239s

>half black venit

i think her 23andme said she was 30% subsaharan african iirc.

She's ugly as fuck and boring to listen to

Actually takes herself seriously. Annoying

fascist Daria

Fucking sexy, miss her dearly

ive always had a feeling that having her around would be annoying in 1 week top. she seem highly opiniated and probably is annoying when you disagree

>robot
>autism

You do realize tara is 1/8th indian and 1/16th jewish. She has such an irish pie face and wears too much make up. All of the non white dna without any of the exotic charm.

>top left

AYYYYYYYYYY

100% rage was the best
Please come back :((((

i like her but i can't get past the enormous amount of makeup, i know they need to some to be on camera even reviewbrah wears some and alex jones but the sheer amount disgusts me

lindsay?

im from kitchener, had sex with her btw. gg

There isn't a queen of pol. No one really cares about any of these girls. They're all degenerate and cam-whore pol talking points just to get views, subscribers, and subsequently money. None of them practice what they preach and are generall hypocritical.

I basically hide any thread that will have one of these girls in the picture immediately. I usually don't respond to them but every now and then I do. pol isn't one person and most of the reg users here hate these girls. You're low test beta if you like them. They aren't even that pretty either.

So, without further ado, saged and hidden.

Brittany is the queen of Sup Forums because she's the most attractive out of right-wing girls and she's a quadroon like most of Sup Forums so she represents people on here basically

No, something more like this.

oh look its that shill again. i told you she's 1/10th indian and 1/50th jewish. she posted her fucking dna test.

>She has such an irish pie face and wears too much make up
who fucking cares she has the most wife-ish personality. She wants children in a non-forced way unlike lauren southern and most other eceleb, she's extremely open to anything and stoic as fuck while also being fairly nice. On top of that, I bet she will just want to fuck to procreate. Literally God tier wife

Easy Rose

>1/50th jewish

dropped

We accept additional nominations as well, user

>There isn't a queen of pol.
are you new?

Her great grandfather is indian. That equates to 1/8th. Dumb nigger. She is an ugly poo in loo

I agree with all of this, also, whoever came up the "queen of Sup Forums" shit needs to be decked

They’re all /ourgals/, regardless of how they live their own lives, or whether or not they’re Jews/coalburners/whatever else, they’re doing our work. They’re helping to spread our message, as well as put a cute, innocent face on the alt-right and other white nationalist/identity movements. Definitely /ourgals/

tila tequila, as she's the only one who is full 1488 committed and given birth to a white child, unlike these pretenders

and of course her grand-father is 100,0% indian? oh wait maybe not you actually dont know shit. so i guess ill believe a dna test over a retarded worthless shill.

A good white women goes out and marries a conservative white man and has many many white children. Let men handle the politics

I would fuck all of them.

>tila tequila

I watch her livestreams where she just rambles like a skitzo about God smiting her enemies and MK ultra programs in hollywood. She's literally taking cumshots to the face on camera one day and then ranting about satanic lizard people the next day

I love that crazy bitch