ROFLMAO.... Bye Angela, I hope you get gang raped by kebabs

express.co.uk/news/world/882802/Germany-election-Angela-Merkel-chancellor-coalition-CDU-CSU

It is time for this cow to die.

rekt

Its only a matter of time before a race war happens, and once again germany will have fucked up europe.

Don't be delusional. Merkel will stay in power.

sad

again

then she can lose more seats to AFD in the next election, she has to give in to more of the lefts demands, she loses even more popularity. works for me. she is in a death spiral

The article is based on a poll which says that 51% of Germans don't like Merkel anymore. Yeah no shit, her party only got 33% this election. That's about as relevant as crying that Trump didn't win the popular vote.

AfD had a good run, but the party is instable after Frauke left. I suspect they will lose points next election rather than gaining even more. But let's see about that.

she couldn't form a government. there will be a new election. if she runs again CDU will lose more seats to AFD. Then she will be in an even worse position and have to give in to more green demands to form a government causing even greater unpopularity, classic death spiral

Merkel will be replaced by someone even worse. It's Germany, you can count on it.

as long as its Hitler, fine by me. Did you know that Hitler did nothing wrong?

>she couldn't form a government
Yeah sure. Cause it's her fault that FDP ran away from the coalition talks. Also now talks about a great coalition with the SPD are back on the table despite Schulz saying nope. He's getting pressure from the president and his party members. A new election is not unlikely, but the possibility of a great coalition is back in the game. German law makes re-elections pretty hard on purpose.

if there is another CDU/SPD government it will not be with Merkel. You will have to find some little cuck gayboy like Macron, but yes that is certainly a possibility

Holy shit

Merkel is old and smelly and a dictator and immigrant lover, therefore she needs to die. That is the law.

>if there is another CDU/SPD government it will not be with Merkel.
Herp derp. Good luck finding somebody to replace her. Don't think you have more insight about German politics than somebody who actually lives here.

I like your laws

Won't she just form a coalition with SPD though?

>Don't think you have more insight about German politics than somebody who actually lives here.
Oh come on now, you know you would love nothing more than a smiling little gayboy like Macron or Trudeau. You are a faggot after all.

Why does Germany keep getting justed? It's like theres a curse on the country.

That's exactly what's being discussed right now. Schulz doesn't like the idea and said that he would only be okay with a big coalition with him as chancellor (kek), but the pressure on the SPD is rising as the president and many party members are pushing for it to avoid re-elections.

Its as if you are sitting in her office right now.

Nah, I'm allowed to shill from home. Pretty comfy job, I tell ya.

menawhile, Merkel's numbers are plummeting. The only solution to form a new coalition is to ditch the hag and find yourself a cute little centrist gayboy

Thank you.

Auslander?

>AFD down
>Liberals and Green up
What the ABSOLUTE fuck?

She looks like a potato.

People like you love to forget/ignore the fact that we don't elect our chancellor. We vote for a party, the party votes for their chancellor candidate. The only way to replace Merkel is if the CDU drops their favor for Merkel and comes up with another candidate. Which I don't see happen anytime soon.

On a side note, spouting memes and insults doesn't improve the quality of discussing this topic, so I'm gonna go back to Terraria and have another try at the Golem. Managed to kill Plantera first time yesterday. Have a nice day, muttboy.

which is why the only solution without a new election is a centrist ladyboy. also traps aren't gay, its German law

What exactly is OP happy about?

>A similar fate was suffered by the AfD which had been making progress in popularity recently.
>The latest poll shows the party has fallen by 1.5 per cent points since negotiations over forming a new coalition had failed. It is now at to 13.6 per cent.
and
>The Greens have also seen support rise, growing by 1.5 percentage points to 11.9 per cent
Whats wrong with germans. (Afd = semi right wing, greens = ultra left wing.)

The point where you would be able to fix things has passed long ago.
Afd doesnt change a thing and isnt even radical.
Do germans honestly not feel it yet? I mean the birthrate is lower than japan and thats muslims included. Dont they see their end yet.

>People like you love to forget/ignore the fact that we don't elect our chancellor. We vote for a party, the party votes for their chancellor candidate. The only way to replace Merkel is if the CDU drops their favor for Merkel and comes up with another candidate. Which I don't see happen anytime soon.
then have fun at the new election when CDU drops another 20 seats. that is the point of the article. Merkel's support is cratering. Only 38 percent want her to remain chancellor. that is 5% more than voted for her party

I want that hag gone. thats it. dont really give a fuck who they replace her with, I dont have to live in your fucked up shit hole

That curse is called jews.

I do find it funny that Merkel lectured Putin about being in power too long when this bitch has been in power since 2005.

There is this amazing rule that we have here called "term limits". Germany should try it some time instead of screeching.

>(((Kasner)))

>dont spout insults
>keep the conversation level up
>have a nice day muttboy

Dude...weed.

Go be a faggot on Twitter.

Do you have any parties like the NSDWP running?

Angela Merkel is actually Hitlers daughter

it was obvious. corruption never ends on its own!
i hope the germans who voted for this bloated whore are subjected to cultural enrichment themselves!!

>Cause it's her fault
STOP.
KISSING..
WHORE.
ASS!

Well I hope they can get her the fuck out. Germany is a great country.

If you follow our "conversation", that burger wasn't even able to write proper sentences. That's below my level of acceptance. Period.

>Nah, I'm allowed to shill from home. Pretty comfy job, I tell ya.
People like you are responsible for all the shit that is happening in europe.
fucking german Schwein! islamlover!

Angela and Hillary are sisters. Their daddy George Soros, promised them that they could rule the world, and have a pony.

We must stop this. Do not let them have the pony.

Germany without Merkel is unthinkable now.

Did you guys also say that the AfD wasn't going to get any seats in the last election?

If you haven't noticed with Brexit and Trump's election, the Western media isn't really covering reality much these days.

Die you rotten fucking bitch die die die

FDP was wise enough to ditch the bitch.
Both GroKo parties need to fade into irrelevancy

>someone who actually lives there
>germany

>German anger grows

>3rd time germany gets the blame when jews were the cause

Nah. Merkel has Germany and Europe by the balls.

I find it retarded how your President is refusing to call an election because he just knows SPD is going to lose even more seats. What a faggot.

>Merkel
>death at the hands of Islam for every western nation that doesn't cut themselves off from her plans posthaste; eases public by pretending that she might possibly someday oppose population replacement while hastening it as much as any progressive could possibly hope to

How is it possible to be worse than Merkel?

>What about communists?
>actual unapologetic, undisguised communist gets into power
>Muslims don't want to come anywhere near that mess
>70 years of mass murder, starvation, and oppression
>the old, rotted Germany falls away, and out the other side comes Poland 2.0

>Did you guys also say that the AfD wasn't going to get any seats in the last election?
>you guys

Our media is as fucked as yours. They told us, that the AfD is somewhere around 6% 2 weeks before election and everyone laughed about it. Now, they are telling people, that the AfD is down to 12% and everyone knows, that they get easily 15% or more in the case of reelections.

AfD is the future

Agreed, you bongs need to stop this reckless nationalism. We can't have anyone disturb world finance!

We might need to send over an Austrian expert again, that would shake things up.

Hurr durr our Grandparents fought for communism and (((them)))
Hurr durr, lets blame Germany on not getting cucked

Hurr durr, Germany became cucked, after we raieded them and killed all man
Hurr durr, lets blame Germany on that

t.Anglo

Guess which party he's from

>DYNDU NUFFINZ

t. Turkmany

Dumb burgers and burgers for brains, it's either her or SDP, if she's out it will be worse for Germany and Europe.
>inb4 muh meme party with a ceiling lower than your self esteem

Please do.

Can someone dismiss Schulz and give pro-Merkel substitute instead of him?

Eurofags aren't even humans at this point.

Hurr durr Nazis were for the white race
Hurr durr that's why they invaded white countries and allied with the Japanese and Muslims, who Hitler admired
Hurr durr oops our actions killed white nationalism for an entire century
Better push more white guilt propaganda

>jews consider the menorah a miracle because they didn't have to spend more shekels on oil to keep it lit

Truly the scummiest of fucks

Most German cucks are in denial. Those that know about it accept it as an improvement, because they hate themselves thanks to constant American brainwashing (now just Jewish). Good job amerimutts

>The article is based on a poll which says that 51% of Germans don't like Merkel anymore. Yeah no shit, her party only got 33% this election.
25 %.

Dude, you're a fucking Hobbit

To be fair a 1.5 drop in a poll isn't indicative of anything, that's margin of error stuff

Kike Media selling an altered reality to the masses is the biggest problem. If people see no hope for AfD to score better, in case of re-elections, they might vote FDP or worse.
And then, there is the q of who could be in a position to replace Merkel. She did a quite effektive job in getting her challengers busy with infighting, so noone could position himself.

So... Germany has a serious chance to no longer have a kike female Hitler that is working against Germany?

The possible replacement... A kike man that hates Germany even more than she does?

Germany is fucked either way.

Austria to the rescue!

Sucks to be German theese days

Actually, when I really think about it, the communist outcome might be swifter and more positive than what I outlined there.

>east Germans turn to eastern Europe for aid; possibly desire to be annexed by Poland
>eastern Europe wants to save western culture
>eastern Europe vs. Germany
>scenario 1: other western nations stay out of it, fearing civil war; Germany gets beaten down by eastern Europe, and the EU subsequently either does a 180 or gets dissolved
>scenario 2: other western nations attempt intervene on Germany's behalf, only to be hit the fatal mistake of failing to realize that the ones that they're counting on to kill eastern Europeans actually want them to win over the Marxists

Please, let the communists take over.

even if Merkel and the top 20 people under her in the party are replaced, they'll stay cucks. It's the new Germany, get used to it.

> 25%

Yeah?

The people that think she should run again already vote for her at 35%
Also notice how she gained popularity amongst the Greens
coalition incoming

>Merkel's replacement is even worse for Germany
wtf I hate Merkel now

AfD over 20% in a new election

>AfD had a good run, but the party is instable after Frauke left
Literally fake news and I can tell it is always you posting this. I don't think you get the timeline right. Petry turned out to be a traitor BEFORE the elections and it hasn't harmed the result. AfD have polled as good or better since the election. Petry is IRRELEVANT.

FDP saved us from a coalition with the Greens. Merkel shouldn't even consider a coalition with Die GrĂ¼ne, unless they drop all their demands regarding the immigration policy. CSU shouldn't accept any coalition with the Greens either without betraying their own values and their voters.

>he thinks Merkel will give a fuck about Greens dictating immigration policies and inviting the rest half of Africa over if it means she'll be in power again
lemao tbqh

She should be hung for treason.

As much as I hate Merkel but its not her duty to form that government, its a fucking kindergarden meeting of all parties elected who sling shit at each other for days without outcome.
Greens and FDP are at fault for no Government atm.

After crawling up her ass for months she's now a traitor, eh? I was referring to the new leader who is getting criticized by the party for announcing shit without asking the rest of the parliament members. Internal struggles like that look unprofessional. But feel free to vote for them again, in 4 years.