It's not degenerate

Transgenderism is not a mental illness.

People are literally born in the wrong body.

You can argue all day that it's otherwise, but it's not

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/badhistory/comments/5jzl95/anne_franks_diary_is_a_fraud_a_look_at_anne_frank/?st=jadn7nos&sh=09a8434b
youtube.com/watch?v=IxuuIPcQ9_I
cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-mental-disorder-sex-change.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They can die in the wrong bodies, too.

>born that way
Doesn't make it good
People are born with all kinds of fucked up shit.

>you can ask any mental patient if their sane and they will say yes.

>You can ask anyone in jail and they will say their innocent.

Yea its a mental illness, but its curable, just kill yourself my friend :D

That is true. A vert SMALL percentage of the population is born in the wrong body.
It is also true that MANY MORE people are really confused and mentally ill and that is the reason for the psychological evaluation process you must go through, in order to have a sex change.
I think most reasonable people do not think that true trans sexuals are evil or bad. Just far less common than people with mental conditions, who are trying to lose or add a penis for the wrong reasons.

First post, best post

Wow...that’s an incredibly measured argument.

>People are literally born in the wrong body.
I was suppose to be born in a dolphine body.

My volvo was suppose to be born in a Trans Am

What is gender dysphoria?

fip bip

Nobody is born in the wrong body.

So they're admitting that there IS such a thing as male and female brains. So maybe the differences in average behaviours displayed by men and women might just be rooted in their different brain structures?

A gassable offence

Schizophrenia is not a mental illness.

Reptile people from venus are literally born in the wrong dimension.

You can argue all day that it's otherwise, but it's not

Seems clear to me their bodies have the wrong brains

Mtf here.

Being born in the wrong body is a fucking meme. That is literally impossible. I was born with the predisposition to a mental illness that forces my self image to that of a woman's. I can't live a normal life if I am forced to look male. I transitioned years ago and now I'm healthy and happy. Only non passers fall for this meme of it being something other than an illness. Fuck you. It's a medical issue only not an identity.

>I want to cut off other people's genitals
I have a mental illness
>I want to cut off my own genitals
I do not have a mental illness
Does make one ponder

I dont mind them much, but I cant really understand their point of view.

Is it valid for me to demand that people treat me like I'm a 7 foot tall Chad if that's the body I believe I should have been born into? Should it be illegal for people to call me mentally ill for making this request of society?

FPBP

You can't be born in the wrong body if that was real where are all the dolphin people "I'm a dolphin I was born in the wrong body"

>I was born with
WRONG AGAIN RETARD

That notion comes solely from the mind of such person.

>Transgenderism is not a mental illness.

It follows the class of mental illness called delusion.

How are they 'born in the wrong body'? Are you arguing that souls exist, and possess dimorphic sexual forms? That position would mean that 99% of the whole LGBT movement is bullshit. Do you really want to take that position?

It's interesting that this conflict is never discussed by the trans faggots at large. How do you believe you were meant to be the opposite sex from birth, yet believe sex is socially constructed at the same time?

>I want to cut off other people's genitals
I am a jew
>I want to cut off my own genitals
I do not have a mental illness, cos that Jewish dude said so.
Does make one ponder

Because you are sane

Didn't think there where many jews in ausland
Probably not the best place to admit your a Jew aswell.

Doesn't that imply the existence of a soul? You could argue all day that there's a soul, but there isn't.

It's called chromosomes...
What you are describing is gender dysphoria.

>IM A MAN WITH FAKE TITS WHO THINKS HE'S A GIRL

yeah, no mental illness here.

reddit.com/r/badhistory/comments/5jzl95/anne_franks_diary_is_a_fraud_a_look_at_anne_frank/?st=jadn7nos&sh=09a8434b

Today we learned something.

yes, it is
>People are literally born in the wrong body
no, they are not

They're homosexuals engaging in self-directed violence against their own biological sex.

It's the very definition of mental illness.

The only study that has shown trannies are "born with a brain of the opposite sex" in the wrong body shows that HRT physically changes the brain.

As in, they are discussing a brain that has already undergone tranny hormones. They say that men begin to think more in line with women.

Well no shit. No other study makes the claim that tranny brains are different.

If gender is on a spectrum, why do these studies only talk about male and female brains?

These people are mentally ill whether you believe it or not. I'll bet you're that Australian tranny that hates actual women.

No.

the prime minister from 2008-2016 was a fucking Jew

Clear to you how? How stupid are you people to fall for this bullshit?

Nice!

So transgenders inherently believe in a soul? And having gay sex isn't blasphemous in their religion?

Chuckle

What other option is there nigger??? Nobody would choose to to have an illness. I have always been plagued with these feelings. You choose to be schizo??? Idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=IxuuIPcQ9_I

Implying LGBTQI+ etc.. believe in religion in the first place??

>we need a prenatal gender test so traps can be aborted.

>born
>wrong

it's not mental illness, it's mental retardation. you can't change your sex. copying the female "scribble on your arms" tattoo style doesn't make him a woman. they also ALL end up wearing wigs because male pattern baldness hits a lot harder when you fuck up your hormones.

So if a guy want to be a girl and keep their penis, but get boobs and look female, that's a bad thing???

how is being born in the wrong body not an illness?

>Transgenderism is not a mental illness
They are literally denying science and their own physical existential structure.
It's a sign of mental illness

it's retarded, but they still haven't changed their sex.

The
Too bad actual psychologists disagree with you
cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-mental-disorder-sex-change.
Not even good shitposting m8

I'm not even going to bother with that argument, just reminding you that you are forever "stuck" in that body and no amount of surgery will change that reality.

>wrong body

Says who ?

Ah, yeah : their mental illness.

FPBP

Trannyism is not a mental illness. It's a symptom of a variety of underlying disorders that cause body image delusions. Another manifestation of this same symptom in Anorexia.

It is never advised as part of treating Anorexia to support the delusion. You can't help Anorexics by agreeing that they are fat. You can't help Trannies by agreeing they are what they're not. Don't support their delusions - only makes it worse.

Feminine penis or gtfo

Scientifically incorrect. Their brain only changes to be more similar to the opposite sex after hormone therapy.

Based kiwi...
Umm, 16 of truth. Yes, that'll do.

Sorry user, this crazed bloodthirsty serial killer with a machete is not mentally ill, he's just born in the wrong society where he can't butcher people at his will. Hey, come back, don't be bigoted!

If you're in the wrong body and you alter it it's still the wrong body.

NEWFAGS STOP REPLYING TO BAIT
Learn how to SAGE and REPORT
>NEWFAGS STOP REPLYING TO BAIT
>Learn how to SAGE and REPORT
NEWFAGS STOP REPLYING TO BAIT
Learn how to SAGE and REPORT
>NEWFAGS STOP REPLYING TO BAIT
>Learn how to SAGE and REPORT

Then keep it to yourself.

There is no such thing as "born in the wrong body".
You are born and have a body.
Freak

I know right? The state of bong education.
To think we still swear fealty to them!

Why are suicide rates so high in pre and post op trannies?

Its almost as if there is some mental instability associated with transgenderism.

When the first post is also the best post.

How would you feel tomorrow if you woke up in a womens body and had to live like that for the rest of your life?

I once woke up with my dick still in my girlfriend. Was only a 20min snooze, but was still kinda weird.
Does that count?

>gender dysphoria is not a mental illness
What's with new Zealenders and shitposting?Don't you guys have sheep to molest, instead of wasiting our time?

That pic is old and probably fake.
No time or date, no names etc.
>thoughtdulemoji.jpg

Not quite

Transgenderism =/= gender dysphoria

Most trans person do have gender dysphoria but they aren't the same thing

They're just jelly of us Aussies being renowned for it.

What tells them their body is wrong?
Why can't the brain be wrong?

i'm being a tranny and no one can stop me

ha ha

whiny fags

I'll bet my left nut they were not born that way. It is either early influence by their parents or some key event in their childhood that triggered it.

Here's something wrong with that analogy though, in all seriousness.

They don't just have some sudden change. Like a switch is flicked.
They have the one body, they just don't like what it looks like.
Just like anorexia.
That, or it's gynophilia to the point that they want to BE a woman.
Ergo, a sexual deviancy combined with a cognitive disassociation from their own masculinity.

>people are disembodied spirits born into the wrong meatsuit
Then evict them.

> degenerate
adjective
adjective: degenerate
dJˈdʒɛn(ə)rət/

having lost the physical, mental, or moral qualities considered normal and desirable; showing evidence of decline.
"a degenerate form of a higher civilization"
synonyms: debased, degraded, corrupt, corrupted, vitiated, bastard, impure
"a degenerate form of High Renaissance classicism"
antonyms: pure
technical
lacking some usual or expected property or quality, in particular:

When the best post is simultaneously the first post.

Welcome to liberal-logic, where men and women's brains can be both different and exactly the same at the same time.

Breaking news: Kiwis now officially replacing leaves as top tier shitposters.

Also: degeneracy!

Its just the described symptom of gender dysphoria, the body tells you the brains wrong and the brain tells you the body's wrong.

Currently it makes sense to consider the body wrong since we don't know of neurological treatments for gender dysphoria. Its far easier to correct the body than it is the brain.

based mutt

Except they can just live with it without fixing the brain or the body.

Brain is part of your body last time I checked.

Then serial killers, pedos, and racists are all "born" that way as well.

If you think you are born in a manner that predetermines your life, its probably because you lack self control, which generally makes for unstable, dangerous people.

Gay people are not even born that way, much like you are not born liking certain foods, you try new stuff and acquire tastes... some tastes become for unhealthy foods, while some sexual appetites are also unhealthy.

If you feel like you're in the wrong body then thats a symptom of GD and you are probably mentally ill. The analogy is only meant to capture the feeling not the full experience of what someone with GD might go through or feel.

When I say body I mean everything inside your skin minus brain

I’m trans it’s a mental illness but also I was born in the wrong body I should have been a girl and the fact that I wasn’t was a spit in the face from fate but I’ve gotten over it.

no, they were born in the right body, they're just fucked in the head.

> Transgenderism is not a mental illness.
So you think it's normal to chop your dick off and make a fake pussy that must be dilated every day to stop it from closing?

Why can't all leafs be based like you?

Also wanna know the true reason for trannies?

Attention.

Plain and simple, if they really wanted to be women, then they'd not mention the trans part before it all the fucking time.
They'd just quietly go about their day and try to pass as a woman as best they possibly could.

Trannies and most fags are just broken people that fetishise and orbit a sexual identity.
If it was a normal or healthy thing, then there wouldn't be fag communities. You wouldn't even know they were gay, or trannies.
But no, it is about shouting from the rooftops that you are unique and worthy of attention (before Mohammed hopefully chucks you off)

Why not they were born in the right brain they're just fucked in the body?

Do you think a mental illness is anything thats not normal?

No, the mind tells you the body is wrong. There is a reason why some people respond to psychological therapy and dont need HRT/surgery to be 'cured'.

It's a mental illness, and i have no desire to alter the reality of the world to conform to somebody with a damaged psyche. I may be willing to call them she/her etc, as i might humor the local hobo who thinks he's been abducted by aliens, but as for allowing them access to female changing rooms/hate speech laws etc, you can kindly fuck off.

Holy shit

The fetish angle has long been my suspicion. I'm an old fag and so remember the time when i was young that transsexuals were basically dedicated transvestites who wanted to pursue their sexual fetish full time. There's a reason most of them end up as 'lesbians'.

>No, the mind tells you the body is wrong
I know. I was saying that looking at their physiology you'd expect one gender but they report stronger identification with another gender.

>It's a mental illness
If you mean GD and not transgenderism then sure

>I may be willing to call them she/her etc, as i might humor the local hobo who thinks he's been abducted by aliens
Think about it like this. You don't request anyone prove which chromosomes they have before they use their restroom of choice and you would have no issues with calling someone her/him in a serious capacity without checking if they have a penis or a vagina. You more or less deduce this stuff by seeing if they look like the men or women. Trans people just ask that you extend the same standards to them. If they look like men, treat them like men, if they look like women, treat them like women. You don't have to 'alter reality' to recognise that what you consider a man isn't actually limited to people with XY chromosomes.

thats not a knoife

Fpbp, excellent