How do we deal with rural retards? It's our duty as successful city people to educate them but they don't seem to learn...

How do we deal with rural retards? It's our duty as successful city people to educate them but they don't seem to learn. It's been 500 years since the middle-ages and they still live like animals.

Maybe you should alienate yourselves even more

>It's been 500 years since the middle-ages and they still live like animals
I live in a rural area, and we have two legal immigrants, no rape, no real crime (last one that happened was a 10-tear old snatching some candy off a store), the people all know one another and happily help out if asked and no one tries to push any sort of political views on anyone.

so yeah, you keep your "successful city people", while I'll keep on living around my civilized, friendly neighbours.

We should definitely keep trying to shame them into submission.

Education is in such a sorry state across the world that it's become a meme. As soon as a credible online scalable alternative finally takes hold, their bubble will pop. They know how to read books and talk about books. That's literally all they know how to do. The STEM guys will turn to the right sooner or later.

>It's been 500 years since the middle-ages and they still live like animals.
Funny, they are cultured enough to not wanna live with Muslims who still live like animals, stuck in 700AD, but you want to import them enmasse. Your culturing is an illusion, city-fag. It's nothing more than indoctrination. Stop belittling your intellectual superiors, and start paying attention to the real world.

Stop polluting so much, city retards.

Also, stop making excuses for your diversity pets when they cause crime and shit.

We poor rural folk are peaceful and aren't killing the planet.

>The STEM guys will turn to the right sooner or later.
Most of STEM is already on the right, they are just trapped and can't speak up. STEM is basically held hostage by the rest of the school/Women in HR in the work place.

When you're in the process of domesticating foxes you have to continually breed the most docile of the foxes until they finally produce offspring so helpless and dumb and devoid of all natural primitive instinct that they can finally be housebroken

>It's been 500 years since the middle-ages and they still live like animals.
they live like free men

>he thinks he can take anyone, apply a sufficiently government regulated education system, then split out a nobel laureate at the end every time
This is the problem with leftists

I agree. I'm a STEM guy and it's very frustrating to me. I'm personally also interested in reading books and talking about books, but leftist humanities academia has sucked all the air out of the room leaving me unable to talk to any of them if I don't want to put up with sneering bullshit and orders to educate myself

how do they live like animals? Do you know where crops come from?

Do you know who drives huge trucks?

While kids live in a convenient city, other people actually maintain production of countries.

The inner states had slower urbanization- for one, americans landed, first, on the coasts.

2nd, they got a bit lazy, since building cities in some places-

They didn't really get to adding structure into the inner states- it costs labor.

It will surely be entertaining to see the domesticated urban populations handle a crisis or a real shtf happening. You dwellers will righfully drown in your own filth.

Please tell me who farms the wheat and avacados for your avacado toast? Where does soy milk come from?

I guess it would be a swell idea to get rid of these hardworking people and the ((cityfolk)) will live prosperously.

cute picture

I went to West Virginia recently. I met a man at a bar who I assumed was stupid because he talked with a REALLY thick southern accent, and was wearing overalls. I asked what he did for a living and he responded with something like "well I work down at da observatory and weve dun bin trackin the lineal orbit of Alpha Centauri and projectin' it's effect on planetary orbits for the next 10,000 yeeers" The man turned out to have several doctorates and a PHD, and was a brilliant astronomer who lived in a fucking trailer.
Moral of the story, don't judge a book by its cover.

Also those "rural retards" grow and raise all our food. Many of them are have degrees in botany or are certified livestock vegetarians. I'd like to see you do better.

>be city person
>be deeply progresive
>be gay all your friends
>none of you have kids
>forget your gender
>legalise HIV
>all die of butt cancer and AIDs
>rural and suburban retards survive because they are not mental cases

>*Veterinarians*
God damn jew phone

Only the most indoctrinated or bound people stay within the city, its called white flight.
French national, haha the definiton of a rural bastard.

>Proceed to wipe themselves out through meth and inbreeding

itt: cucks actually begging for day of the rope

This needs to be bumped so we can skullfuck OP and his kike comrades some more