Brave Witches

Can we agree that Hikari >>>>>>>>>> Yoshika

No. Fuck off.

Cute boy.

Hikari does have the fatter ass so it's a tough call.

She doesn't feel like an MC at all, no presence.

prove it

No, Hikari is scrub

You made this thread literally two hours ago. And no, Hikari is nice but Miyafuji is nicer.

the CG keeps getting worse and worse.

>silver link """"""""""""""""""""""animation""""""""""""""" studios

Hell no.

Yoshika has like the highest magic-powerlevel, Hikari on the other has nothing but stamina. Hikari is more or less a normal person.
Yoshika > Hikari. Not even a contest.

Yes but neither are particularly good characters.

Needs more fox.
And was this figure made as actual merchandise? Seems like it'd be easy.

Quick googling says no. Garage kits might exist.

That's a shame. Guess I'll have to supplement it with a bunch of nice patches.

More 501st soon

of course not

Tell me when Hikari had a 1v1 with a Neuroi without magic.

insufficient data

doujins required for further research

Stop this meme.

Silver Link didn't do the CG.

Yes

Best witch?
I say Sakamoto, followed by Yeager.

Miyafuji and Barkhorn

So what the heck happened to Murrica/Liberion, or the Americas in general? They're blown in half practically.

Hikari is a sad joke.

Jesus christ, they could've touched the stupid thing a thousand times in the amount of time they spent floating there in the sky doing fuck all and talking shit like a bunch of bellends while a million beams flew past them.

She doesn't embrace the big witch mountains like Miyafuji does.

Yes.
Fucking nostalgia fags.

At this point in the series, Yoshika was already kicking ass.
Hikari is just jobbing until she "awakens".
She's cute, but she's cringey as fuck.

Alaska looks like a tumor.

Stamina makes better sex, those 4 hour fap sessions from being a NEET trains you for the real thing. Yoshika would turn limp

I wish they would erase Africa from the map. They don't exist in anime anyway and no one wants them to in Japan

The Neuroi king sat on top of it with his fat ass.

>tfw this is the most interesting thing in the last 5 episodes

What went so wrong?

Pretty sure the show takes place after S1 of Strike Witches since they mention alot of the events such as the 501st disbanding. So "at this point" is where Yoshika's at the height of her power

It does, at the very least after S1 if not S2. They talk about how the 501st destroyed a Neuroi hive, but it's under wraps. But whether they are talking about the S1 hive or S2 xboxhueg hive, I don't think they're showing a specification when talking.

S1. It was the Gallia hive

sorry butt you're going to have to post some corroborating evidence to back that ass-statement up

i really like yoshika's ass ok

Hopefully not.

I haven't been a part of these threads for years but I just wanted to say it made me smile to see that a dumb image macro I made when I first discovered Sup Forums is still getting some love.

It's not like I like posting it you b-baka!

The squadron already has a Japanese loli, why did they need Yoshika 2.0?

To tell new and exciting stories.

506th or 507th spinoff next?

Hikari ain't got shit on Miyafuji FUCK THE RULES Yoshika.

Hikari's character is played too straight. She doesn't have the eccentricities that add charm to Yoshika's character.

Though I wonder why Yoshika was so against the war in the first place. I'd understand if it were a person vs person war since it's battle between fellow countries, but the battle of humanity vs aliens is a whole different issue. There's no objection to wanting to wanting to combat crazy explosive laser firing ships of different kinds.

Now if it were simply not wanting to be in actual combat because she's trained as a medical professional and wants to be one, then that's fine. But the outright refusing of the war seems odd. Not like people had a choice when huge bomber-like Neuroi ships popped out of nowhere and just about destroyed Germany within days.

Miyafuji is fun. Hikari is boring.
Yoshika actually has a pretty fat fuckin ass mate, you'd better have some evidence for that claim.

She is a traditional women who happens to be a nurse as well.
Women have no place in the battlefield.

I guess? She didn't strike me as traditional outside of knowing household things. Unless that's what the traditional means here.

gonzolol. I was shocked they even brought the Warlock back up, I thought that shit was black history.

At least we got some butt

We did get some canon gay shit

I'm kinda miffed that the only real yuri we got was in an eyecatch.

Especially considering Fumikane's art

TO keep merchandise sales going, Hikari was drawn similar to Yoshika but with more and slightly longer hair. UNFORTUNATELY, Hikari has far less personality than Yoshika. This new show uses its screen minutes carelessly as if it was designed by committee.

These Stupid Witches often ignore the enemy to have "super chats". Chatting during battle is sucky, but apparently, the screenplay writer makes sure the enemy doesn't advance or shoot them down. Oh yes, that's another thing. The enemy is almost always in a static position in every episodes. It is supposed to be moving, but in terms of the animation and movement relative to the witches, it is as if it was standing still. This simplifies the attacks since the enemy simply just shoots a red ray at the witch. In other words, the animator takes a ruler and draws a nice red line to the witch. Because there is no dynamic movement of the enemy, the animation is easy and fairly static.

PIG DISGUSTING

Vento of the Front, please get rid of these 502 Witches.

Jo JO, wrrrry do these stupid 502 Witches exist with such a non-leading leader?

Hikari does her job very well.

It's just that her job is "make people want Yoshika back instead".

>they could've touched the stupid thing a thousand times in the amount of time they spent floating there in the sky doing fuck all and talking shit like a bunch of bellends while a million beams flew past them.

Many episodes ignore that the enemy is "alive". Most of the enemy's attacks or movements are cancelled while the girls have to talk during a fight in order to have a "character development" moment. Sheesh

That's just witch adolescence training.

Is this your first fictional moving picture.

>Is this your first fictional moving picture.
Nope. Rail Wars was like the 502nd Witches too.

>At least we got some butt
If Hikari was able to wield Unlimited Butt Works against the Neuroi, that would finally make the fights entertaining.

What will the next series be? The 503rd Squadron known as the Delta Witches? The group of witches sing like idols. Their music is a weapon!

But 503rd is already taken.

I just want to know more about Grete and 505th. What we know of them is painfully little.

Back to Miyafuji again.

No, not the 501st, literally just Miyafuji soloing everything for twelve episodes.

>No appreciation for breasts.
Nope.

Absolutely yes.
Hikari has shown more character in episode 4 alone than Yoshika has over the course of the franchise's entire run.

Fights with jobbers are low energy.

I don't understand, do people actually like this less?
As someone with no long-term attachment to the franchise and only watched the other things earlier this year, I'm enjoying Brave more than anything else apart from Victory Arrow.

>Their music is a weapon!

But we already have Symphogear

If you look through the archive, the same complaints people bring up against Brave Witches are apparent in about every episode, this last one ep is a textbook case of the mediocrity that has sadly plagued Brave Witches since its first few episodes. Part of it has to do with long time fans of the series having waited so long for it and only to receive a half baked series. Main complaints raised against BW are the horrible abuse of CGI and even as far as its use entirely, it makes fights feel cheap and disengaging. Another is the lack of creativity in the writing, it is practically a textbook copy paste of the first season. Last and certainly not least, hardly any fanservice, how can it even call itself part of the franchise when we have had practically nothing for nine episodes, and no one wears towels to a sauna and the ass shots have no detail, much like everything else in the series.

Take this scene for example, this isn't a quick pan CGI bit, but a slow two second pan and it looks awful and you can't focus on any of the interesting tidbits of the fights, because of awful shit like this and many other such bits throughout the series. If you haven't been able to pick up on this or anything else I just mentioned, you must be blind or retarded.

Basically, Brave Witches had a chance to be something new and refreshing as the writers had tons of material to choose from, and instead they played it as safe as they could, as well as gutting the visually impressive fight scenes and any kind of fan service, two things that are integral to the Strike Witches franchise. As one user put it, Brave witches is a cake they forgot to put in the oven, the batter is still kind of tasty, but you lament the fact that the writers never even bothered to put it in the oven or frost it when it was done.

High intensity Nipa

The best kind of Nipa.

Shoot Nipa in the boob with a Luger pistol!

fpbp

This is depressing!
They'd better fix this in the BD releases or the franchise is dead.

If it isn't already!

Why the fuck does everyone make a giant fuss about Hikari touching a neuroi when Kanno fists them whenever she can. They'd make less of a shitstorm than if one of them was found in bed with a man as opposed to a woman.

>I'd understand if it were a person vs person war since it's battle between fellow countries, but the battle of humanity vs aliens is a whole different issue.

Yoshika was the only person on the planet who actually tried to be friends with Neuroi and she succeded which resulted with (redacted) helping discover a problem with Warlock

3-4 weeks then.

We can expect nude sauna scenes, right?

it took Yoshika two whole seasons and a movie to get to that level

besides Hikari is certainly going to use her power in the last episode. you know the one they didn't mention again since the episode when she discovered it besides the order to not use it anymore because silver link

Probably since Kanno is focusing her shield to her fist and by extension not technically touching the Neuroi.

I'm not hopeful.

Well, you can say that every Hikari's battle is basically without magic.