Having kids with non-white GF, torn apart on the inside

AIn't trying to make this a blog post. Been dating a half filipino half indonesian girl for the past year. Best girl I have ever dated by far. Deep down inside I have realized more and more how jews and zionists have intentionally pushed multiculturalism for the last 60+years to make this shit ok; my white sister told me she was interested in a black guy and my internal anger radar shot off in a second. It's fucked up because I don't know the kid and he could really be a great guy and all that, but I've seen the numbers, I've read the statistics, and I've met many black people in my life that I would never trust for a second, but is it wrong to judge with such a broad paint stroke? Started texting my gf about it, not really backing down and was being honest that us having mixed race kids could be bad. We're at an impasse here because obviously we can't really do anything about that.

tldr; Do I dump best girl I have ever dated that makes me happy because we will have mongrel kids and actually stand behind my convictions? If I tell me sister her dating a black dude is wrong I'm being a fucking hypocrite in my situation.

Have kids but move to flipland. Improve their genetic pool.

Kill yourself

Lol at the seppo worried about Muh white lineage. Mate your country is not white, and neither are you. At least us anglos have something to worry about but yank purity was never a thing to begin with.

Don't do it. She has dog shit genes, flips are just barely a step above abbo. Is the rest of her family back in flip land? If so, have fun sending some of your paycheck back there every month, and then sponsoring her entire family member one by one until 25 flips are living off you.

I can tell you a marriage starting off on the wrong foot is doomed from beginning. You talking about breaking up for her defective DNA may actually lead her to try to get pregnant, trapping you forever.

She's got family out there but she doesn't send anyone money or stand for any family bullshit. Born and raised here in USA on west coast like me. She really is an awesome girl. I hate that the ethnic makeup of our potential children is killing me so much inside but after today it's all I can think about. I either have to accept:

A) Jews were right, mixing is ok goy! No one in America cares about nationalism or ethnic pride anymore anyway silly goy!

B) Even if most western women are absolute shit now, you must give up this one woman who has been nothing but good to you because she isn't white AT ALL (5% Spaniard lol?).

You know I'd actually think it'd lead to her wanting to end the relationship. Why would she try to get pregnant knowing what I feel about the situation?

i had kids with my 5'1" nip gf

they grew up to e 5'10" and 6'0", a motocross racer and a journalist, and they both look like me

>B_B_B_B_B_B_BUT UNSTABLE GENETICS

i guess that's why they like the most dangerous sport on earth and whining about local politics respectively

then again, their father is a guy who sold his car and rode a GSXR750 as his only vehicle for two years straight and totally didn't goad his son into motorcycles

Feel for ya op.
Hapa boys have a hard time growing up. Was in similar situation and broke up

This. U can have Duterte as president, make some shekels b4 u go there and u can live the dream.

Jews were right, race mixing is okay!

Sadly, we were also right, and your kids will take after your beta bitch behavior because no father figure who thinks shit like this is, well, a father figure. The fuck are you going to tell your kids, even if you have pure little whities?

>Son, don't worry about it, you have inferior genes, just look at your jawline son, you never had a chance with that 10/10 aryan goddess
>your hair isn't even blonde enough
>I don't know where those shit genes came from my son, my father was the chaddest of chads
>Why dontcha find yourself a nice 4/10 anglo peasant girl so you don't pollute a better gene pool, you little chromosomal mistakes?

Just drop her right now and don't lead her on wasting her time when she can find someone who doesn't ask for advice from virgin, neckbeards who live in their mums basement and probably never had a successful relationship. Then I hope you find your white SO who will inevitably cuck you hard and steal your shit once you have that elusive white child.

Multiculturalism is anything but interracial and migration you dumb degenerate.

Do not follow advice on fucking Sup Forums
Just be a good person

If you want your kids to look, sound and act like you you have to have kids with a woman who looks, sounds and acts like yourself. Having half breed children will result in a regression to the mean, sorry hybrid vigor, where you're genes meet in the middle and look nothing like either parent.

Stop eating rice or you'll pay the price

white people are shit
do what makes you happy
flips are more racist than white will ever be

Mixed race marriages have a higher divorce rate, so id just shut it down now.

Does it even fucking matter if white people will disappear from the world in about a hundred years anyway? I keep getting conflicted about this. Shit is breaking my heart right now.

If she's the one, she's the one user.

But white women are fucking SLAGS now, worse than every other ethnic group (except black chicks). If it doesn't work out with filipino gf I swear to God I'm done. I don't want to fulfill the Jews' desires for a mixed race world. I fucking hate what they have done to my country, our culture, our traditions, and our decency. I don't want to give them another inch. At the same time, like I said, white women are absolutely untrustworthy nowadays and even if I wanted white kids I'll in all likelihood get screwed over.

>Anglos
>White
Nice try, Mosley, but not falling for this shit.

Does it NOT matter to preserve your European heritage if you have it? Is it worth it to throw it in the gutter because you're with a non-white woman?

>actually basing life decisions off of what you read on an italian confectionery box social

You and everyone else who does this is a huge moron

>just be a good person

>a good person
No such thing. At best you can aim to be less bad.

Imagine your son hearing shit like this on a daily basis, and then he learns he has 0.01% african DNA. Shortly after he finds photos of your dating a flip. And then someone on 6chan.dist/pal (/pal/ - palotics n sheit) tells him you're not actually white if you're not serbian, and all other europeans are coincidentally pale untermensch.