How the hell this hold without falling?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=female plate armor&safe=off&biw=1770&bih=994&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj8wOTs_uXQAhXCr1QKHbUXD1oQ_AUIBigB#q=female plate armor&safe=off&tbm=isch&tbs=isz:l&imgrc=_
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Flash tape. But next time ask /fa/, this isn't Sup Forums related.

MY FUCKEN SUBS MANG!

WHERE ARE THEY?

Danmachi wardrobe always triggered me, not because its inefficient or "muh bikini armor" is that I don't even know how they go around there without them falling apart

Come on, is an onsen episode, is not rocket surgery

I don't see anything wrong with the left side of the pic. The girl in the bottom left and Aiz both have clothes that would easily stay in place. Freya is a goddess and I think she just manifests her clothes on her body.

You guys think a second season is possible?

why her breast plate not cover her right underboob??

Mobility, duh

yes

A second season is going to happen. Also, Sword Oratoria is going to air soon and its better than the main story.

Her armor is a fucking masterpiece. Any thrust it catches will go straight into her stomach, right boob, throat or shoulder. Or right under her unprotected armpit, where cutting her axillary artery will be a child's play.
For fuck's sake, guiding the entire force of an attack right between her breasts somehow manages to be the best case scenario, that's how fucking bad this boob armor is.

Most women's fantasy armor has those problems. But for it to be "correct" they wouldn't be able to accentuate the breasts, which is obviously not an option.

WRONG

google.com/search?q=female plate armor&safe=off&biw=1770&bih=994&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj8wOTs_uXQAhXCr1QKHbUXD1oQ_AUIBigB#q=female plate armor&safe=off&tbm=isch&tbs=isz:l&imgrc=_

Plenty of boobular armors that still protect.

No, there isn't. Because of the shape of breasts it just guides a weapon right into their solar plexus if its shapely.

Would you rather the beak lead a weapon to your crotch? You can just have thicker armor on your chest.

Or you could just wear the same type of armor that men wore because you're not looking to accentuate your boobs when you're fighting. Plate mail is fucking HEAVY, especially for a woman who isn't built to carry weight like men are, so making it thiocker so you can have boobs on your armor is dumb.

Women wouldn't be in combat at all.

>For fuck's sake, guiding the entire force of an attack right between her breasts somehow manages to be the best case scenario, that's how fucking bad this boob armor is.
Sometimes I wonder if the outfit designers don't realise that getting speared in the guts is just as lethal as a spear to the heart.

Learn nip

Jush you two, it just werks.

>ITT Loki

nice try user, the axillary artery is a teensy bit taller. you MUST be referring to the brachoicephalic artery

You're male otakus. The industry doesn't expect you to have brains. You wanted maximum skin exposure everywhere? You got it. Now fuck off.

Why is Ryu so best

Hephaestus is bestgirl

Doesn't the smith guy actually get together with her?

He puts his tongs in her furnace if you get what I mean

Who is the cute girl on the bottom right?

so is this getting a second season so we can see volume 6 animated since that's the best one

Best girl Liliruca.

You know I don't ask for a whole lot of realism, I just ask they don't be so obviously retarded especially for the sake of fanservice