which one did you like better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1CMA7HZy3CM
youtube.com/watch?v=6LuDNlE6rlw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mitsudomoe is superior in every way

Yeah this pretty much.

>The THICC loli anime

Kodomo no Jikan is god tier boner-fuel. I almost can't believe they made this into an animated series.

Right because chubby lolis give me a chubby.

This and there better for hugging

Mitsudomoe had sexier lolis.

I've never watched or read KnJ before. Mitsudomoe was actually pretty funny though.

Mitsudomoe for anime, KnJ for manga

Is Mitsudomoe lewd?

I enjoyed both greatly.

Mitsudomoe is unironically one of my favourite anime series of all time. Kodomo no Jikan, meanwhile, is basically just CP from what I've heard.

KnJ could have been good but it never really manages to be anything more than pandering scenes one after the other, and all the supporting characters are terrible.

KnJ anime tried to hard to sell himself to lolifags when the manga was at least a decent drama.

To say the least.

do they fuck?

Did KnJ ever have a live action adaption like Mitsudomoe?

youtu.be/1CMA7HZy3CM

Not really CP if the guy waited until she was legal

Chubby loli butt!? Sexy!

/thread

Mitsudomoe is my favorite show I'll never admit to watching in public.

KNJ for fapping, Mitsudomoe for laughs and waifus.

It's lewd, but not sexual. It's ecchi. It's like Japanese South Park.

This is about as bad as it gets:
youtube.com/watch?v=6LuDNlE6rlw

There is not a single panty shot in Mitsudomoe.

>there is still a 200 chapter gap in the mitsudomoe scantalation
Hopefully it is full of Miyashita/hitoha chapters, and Chiba chapters.

I desperately want Mitsuba to fart in my face.

Gross

>Mitsudomoe

Why did S2 end with only 8 episodes?

Because we should be glad it even got an S2.

Because it wasn't successful enough to justify a full Season 2. Someone said in a thread here recently that apparently Japanese fans tried to boycott the series because they didn't like the character designs, and felt they were too different from the manga. That's bullshit, obviously, and how can you possibly dislike these lovable characters?

Mitsudomoe has better doujins

Mitsudomoe was far better.

>didn't like the character designs and felt they were too different from the manga
This doesn't make any sense. If this was the case, they could have fixed the design in Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu.

I agree. I'm just reporting what the guy said in the last thread. It might be possible to look this up and see if it's true, if anyone speaks Japanese in this thread, but I'm not the guy to ask about that because I can't read chingchong for shit.