Who did it better?

Who did it better?

Love Hina did it first and better.

Keep in mind, a girl actually won at the end of Love Hina. There was a marriage. The MC was sincere.

niether

Worst girl won in them so both did it badly.

Love Hina was the first not-DBZ anime I watched, back when it aired on Toonami.

Much better than Nisekoi

Love Hina, obviously. The right was ridiculously dumb.

Agreed. But they were both easily telegraphed as the winners, unfortunately

>That feel when in Love Hina the winner was even more obvious from the start
>That feel when people shilled hard for Motoko and Shinobu regardless
Haremfags have been gluttons for punishment since forever.

>That feel when people shilled hard for Motoko and Shinobu regardless

Even back then, I always knew it'd be either the tsundere or the sweet tall girl.

Motoko was undeniably best, though. No matter how low her chance was I wanted her to win

>One defined the harem genre for years to come

>the other was loaded with as many cliches and bullshit as possible to make it popular because Naoishi's other works bombed like shit and this was his last chance to make something popular

I wonder

It's always the same remember ToraDora? people got angry that Taiga ended up with Ryuji, It the fucking title!

>Keep in mind, a girl actually won at the end of Love Hina.
Same for Nisekoi
>There was a marriage.
Raku and Chitoge also were getting married, Onoderpa even made wedding cake.
>The MC was sincere.
So was Raku.
Onodoormat lose so nope.

To be fair, those people are retarded anyway.

The only other good girl in that show was the blue haired girl, but she didn't really match with Ryuuji

>It the fucking title!

>Onoderpa
>Onodoormat
pls go and stay go

While Naru was obviously the winner from the start, I do find it interesting that she's not originally the girl that Keitarou made the promise to go to Todai with, which was Mutsumi.

I'm glad Akamatsu did that, though, even if I didn't want Naru to win.

It was kind of a subversion of those rom-com harem cliches/tropes that he himself had really helped modernize and popularize, and yet the childhood promise is more often played straight

Nisekoi and it's not even close
Love Hina is garbage

>Nisekoi
>good or original in any way
pick one

love hina actually had plot points.
nisekoi gave characters unnecessary backstory then immediately pretended it never happened. hi im an active triad godfather who decided to drop everything and be your teacher cause i love raku, come the fuck on. then theres the whole yakuza,mafia,cops parent triangle that goes nowhere.

nisekoi had better art though

Love Hina of course. Kaolla is still mai waifu.

>It was kind of a subversion of those rom-com harem cliches/tropes that he himself had really helped modernize and popularize, and yet the childhood promise is more often played straight

Nisekoi did the promised-girl-loses too, so I guess subverting it is now a cliche.

I want to FUCK that boy(female)

>nisekoi had better art though
No one does sfw ecchi like Ken Akamatsu, though

and now we live in a era where being a childhood friend is the best way to lose

hes good now with uq and negima but love hina looks quite dated and the scans are godawful

Borederafag pls

>implying Tsugumi isn't the best girl.

I just think messing with a character's name like that is 12-year-old-who-just-got-into-politics tier

Well, yeah. That WAS like 15 years ago, and it was likely that Akamatsu had written that part even before that. Think of how many harem mangas have been written since then.

>Love Hina was 35 years ago
How time flies

I thought they were both shit. Love Hina was better but still pretty bad.

I actually finished Love Hina while I dropped Nisekoi around the time the chink was introduced. Both were awful though.