FIRE PUNCH

Anyone keeping up with fire punch? Props to fallen angels for picking it up. This fight was super great.

This series is shit

It's pretty awkward but weird enough and not filled with shitty pandering or fanservice so I'll keep reading it.

I'm keeping up with it. I'm enjoying it so far.

It's okay but Agni being a god and possible poltical drama following suit would keep my interest. I don't know what he wants and I don't know where it will end up going so there's nothing to look forward too. The world was said to end very soon because it's been a long ice age and there's not much mystery in this series anymore. It's cold and empty like Agni's motivations. Good ideas and character designs but the plot isn't there, what is this nigga gonna do now that his half-assed revenge quest is over?

Shit art and shit plot.

I love it

>possible poltical drama following suit
A telekinetic bikini girl shows up.

It was complete shit until Togata was introduced, now it's pretty good.

How did he get freakishly muscular and super strong just by burning alive for ten years?

Your muscles grow back after "destruction," basically. Now pretend they grew back instantly.

Can anyone beat him?

>complete shit until
Great from chapter one. user, please.

I think the Ice Witch will be able to stop the flames but I also think she won't be evil or something since she didn't really try to do anything with the world, I think her power just went berserk and started freezing the world

She said: "Don't get in my way", so she has some agenda of her own.

Dont think she can stop it, unless she has an ability cancel move or something

Wait what, I don't actually remember her appearing anywhere, what chapter was this?

Thoroughly enjoying it so far, can't wait for more

If he didn't have the powered up mechanical arm, it'd be a stalemate.

I seriously don't remember this page, what chapter was this?

And if that other guy didnt have a powersuit he would have been toast right from the start

I want my own San.

He was getting through that armor.

So is the ice witch real? or is togata correct and its global warming and "ice witch" is a fake?

Ah thanks, I didn't know there was a new chapter

Given that she appears and is either able to cut the head of the Luna look-alike before the flames reach or she just was able to extinguish them I say she is pretty real

Something's fishy about her, I was really convinced she was just a made up story by the city.

She has a icicle blade on herright hand

>tfw you will never have a imoutou
>tfw your imoutou will never ask you for a baby

She could be an hallucination.

Maybe the girl is the real ice witch, somehow

Really slow and messed-up start. Kinda glad things are finally getting interesting even if it took a couple of dozen chapters to do it.

>your imouto will never die horribly in front of you

Of course

how else will I become a man of stoic nature and pained existence?

Truly Angi is the epitome of manliness and cool

>people seriously think this isn't director-chan trying to give Angry a new motive

How the hell did Agni develop that muscle mass?

He spent years burning which would explain why he doesn't have body fat but his constant regeneration would have prevented him from aging or even developing his muscles and should be a scrawny as fuck kid .

The regeneration doesn't stop body development, but stops it from decaying. And being constantly on fire doesn't change anything.

I wish they'd take these weird mangas and turned them into anime.

Did you see what the fire did to those huge buildings? It literally razed the structures in minutes. Agni's body is constantly being reconstructed by his regeneration just to stay ahead of that fire meaning it's always affecting him and the new flesh wouldn't stay long enough to age.

>fan service

where?

director is driving the truck, far far away from fire punch.

amputee?

Not going to lie, his creative use of his body parts was pretty great.

He's tough enough to have adapted to the fire.