Hayate no Gotoku! 552

Fuck you Hata.

Fuck you.

A-Tan best girl.

>Nagi's going to be the one to trigger the despair explosion and realise Hayate only treat her as a daughter
>A-tan has accepted that it's over

Welp, here's to Forever Alone End.

it is a work from a manga writer who nearly sustains his manga by terrible gags ideas. What do you expect?

>hamster saying she's loved Hayate longer than A-tan
This fucking bitch, I never hated her before but this actually pissed me off.

reminder:
>Isumi is irrelevent
>she is replaced by other characters a long time ago
>Hata forgot her long time ago
>Her fanbase is far gone
>mediocre plot convenience
>half-baked (gag) character since debut
NO ONE will remember you. Suck it.

Dang, it feels like the series is going to end with Hayate dying and all the girls heartbroken, like a reverse zetsbou sensei.

He made us go through these 200 chapters of nothing for this

Son of a bitch

while some other mangas with potential got canceled prematurely.

Mx0 was shit, get over shit

>mangas

It was an emotionally charged statement and she wasn't saying she knew for sure anyway. Don't talk shit about my waifu

Hamster's just desperate for one last bite. She was overwhelmed by the fact that her rival not only kept increasing, but is also getting higher level in quality. The poor normalfag just went for what she could.

>FUCKING HAMSTER END OF NOWHERE
HAAAAAAAAAATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Can't wait for Hina's ship to sink too.
Everyone will flip their shit.

This is gonna be Chihiro all over again.
Hamster is gonna win.

0% chance of that. Chihiro end was hinted since her arc happened since she was literally triggered by Keima talking and the goddess arc was basically "whoever doesn't have the goddess wins". Hamster never had a chance.

If anything, Maria was hinted to win from the start when she revealed her "birthday"

More like when Hata said that once Maria's arc kicked in, the ending would be near.

Isumi ship already sank into Bermuda Triangle long time ago, and the ship already dismantled into pieces.

Maria has almost no romantic inclination with Hayate. The few so-called dates those two were on were less romantic and more platonic.

Hayate already rejected her. Hamster is completely out in the running, like Ruka.

we need to update it

Someone did do a quick update in the previous ch's thread.

So who is reflected on his eyes? He daughterzoned Nagi ages ago and his interactions with Maria are minimal and one sided, from Hayate in the first chapters and from Maria in the latter chapters.

I'd like to think Hina has a chance but every time I see her I'm reminded of that girl of Midori no Hibi, the one who lost. There's no way she's winning. Rate this shit's going it's a nobody wins ending or a gag ending like Hayate ending up with Fumi.

>a gag ending like Hayate ending up with Fumi.
You know, I'd be totally okay with this. It'd be the Hata I knew and loved.

>Isumi is gone for good
awesome. It is like Hata finally has the guts to show it.

>Here lies Isumi(Miyu), she never married

DELET THIS

Here lies Isumi's hopes and dreams. She never scored.

>nagi shits herself and opens the portal
>everyone goes in except Isumi
>hayate tells nagi he loves her but also loves a tan
>nagi gets over it
>hayate completes his harem and has happy ending
>isumi cucked until end of time

I don't really have any words for this chapter. I'd like to say I'm horribly disappointed, but I can't really blame that on the chapter or even the series, its just that I just had misplaced expectations.

I started following this series almost a decade ago, back when releases were inconsistent and there were a bunch of missing chapters. I genuinely enjoyed it back then; the characters were all unique and the comedy never failed to make me laugh. Then, the End of the World arc came. It took what had been just another gag manga and elevated it into something much more. I became so infatuated with A-tan that I must of read that arc dozens of times. When the Greece arc came, I would stay up late every week just to read the new chapter the second it came out. The arc didn't completely live up to my expectations, but it left open enough loose threads that I was convinced Hata was waiting for the end of the manga to have Hayate and A-tan get back together.

Even though the series never reached the same height it did during the EotW arc, it was still one of my favorites so I kept with it. Chapter after chapter, year after year, I kept reading. But I kind of knew this chapter would come eventually. Realistically, there hasn't been anything in the plot to suggest them ending up together for the past 6 years, so I more or less knew it wasn't going to happen.

Despite all that, I can't help but be unsatisfied with where Hata is taking the plot. The EotW arc was literally the best thing about this series, and the only logical conclusion to that would be to have Hayate and A-tan end up together again. I always envisioned the series ending on a similar color spread to this one, because to me that would have been a perfect ending.

I don't want to say I'm dropping this series, but I think I've finally gotten tired of it after all these years. So I guess this is goodbye to the other dozen or so anons that actually post in these threads. These discussions made it all worth it.

>Isumi does not make any appearance or reference in any of Hata's future work
>No proper burial
>not even the spirits she helps or slays in her lifestime want to help her out

>Longer than you
Fuck, if Ayumu wins in the canon manga I will never forgive him.

Hayate will live in the Royal Garden forever after wishing for Nagi's happiness, duh. And Maria will finally stop being a maid and devote her time to studying ancient occult practices to free Hayate, leading to the magiscience world of Ad Astra Per Aspera

The Chihiro end would be Izumi winning though. Or if we're talking aobut the actual Chihiro-like character then it would be Sakuya.

For me first choice is Maria, other acceptable choices are Hina, Isumi or A-tan.

Nagi is in his eyes, but not romantically.

>UQ Holder Round 2
I'm not sure I'll be ready for that.

Nagi's endless luck and privledge
HaHa's terrible writing, bias is unbreakable

>Hata's future work
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

It won't be a major plot point though, it'll just be in the backstory.

If it's any consolation, Japanese fans are pissed off over this chapter. There was a trending hashtag on JP Twitter earlier for it and it was a mess.

I want her to win lads

so, you want to see further breakdown and beating. Nothing good will happen at this rate, get over it.

Whatever happened to the perverted priest ghost?

That's just Athenafags though. This was always what was coming.

Athenafags were still a big part of the small remaining fanbase.

Thanks, that does make me feel a bit better. It's nice to know I'm not the only that feels this way after reading the chapter (surprisingly there aren't many A-tan fans in this thread).

Athena and Hina are two of the more popular girls, i.e. quite a significant portion of the fanbase, so saying 'just Athena fags' is underselling things.

forgotten. Along with Tama, Klaus, and all other irrelevant characters.

That's a funny way to spell Hinagiku.

Klaus was a hostage though. He still had importance.

Well their suffering will be over in two to three weeks.

>Hata Ruining Christmas 2016
Prepare the hard liquor and gather what remains of the HnG fanbase, it's time for the final party.

I hope we get a sticky.

>muh shippings

Who cares this manga is good because of comedy. Fuck off waifufag go cry somwhere else

Oh no. please no. Sticky is the last thing I would hope for on current Sup Forums.

Hina and Ruka are my favorites but after all the years and dragging out, I don't really care who wins as long as it isn't Nagi. I just want it over at this point.

The comedy has been bad for the longest time. Or maybe people just got bored of Hata's brand of comedy.

more like he never improves.

>has been bad for the longest time
No.
School trip arc was great.
Random hamster/chiharu chapters were great as well.

It's the pacing and direction. Namek Idol arc would have been better if the random comedy fillers weren't stuck in the middle to drag the arc. On its own, the comedy fillers were fine, it's when it's placed in the middle of the Idol doujin competition that ruins it since people are obviously more concerned with the doujin competition at that point in time.

Not yet, but Nagi was the one shown at the end of the Greece arc when Hayate was wondering if he'd ever fall in love with somebody again.

It's either Nagi end, Maria end, or nobody end.

I remembered that Hata said he loves all of his characters equally. What a nonsense, it has been very obvious, and he is too gutless to admit his bias is his only driving force at this point.

There will be an A-tan end.

>people actually thought it'd be anything other than Nagi end

>Who cares this manga is good because of comedy.

The comedy has been shit for years. This manga is not even 1% as charming now as it was in the beginning. So many fun characters have vanished in favor of Hayate's harem house. The cast is basically just a bunch of stupid indecisive girls plus Hayate, who might as well be a girl himself.

We already know Nagi will lose. And Segawa Izumi won.

This year will be Hina's year!

More like a year of another beatdown. Wake up. She will fail

I agree that Nagi will lose since Hata's been literally spelling it out for a while now, but Izumi has already lost. She already got her conclusion chapter a while back (the one where she decided on her future as a space pilot).

You'll see!

Why do you think Nagi will lose?
I mean I don't like her with Hayate either, but I though that is what Hata wants.

The ex gave her approval for lewd actions!

>A-Tan lost it all in the course of 1 chapter
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
THIS IS BULLSHIT HATA AND YOU KNOW IT, THIS CHAPTER IS ASS AND YOU WASTED LITERALLY EVERYBODIES TIME READING THIS TRASH, FUCK YOU AND FUCK THE ABOMINATION THAT SPAWNED YOU!

That's not her conclusion. She hasn't confessed to Hayate or brought up their past yet. And she won in the Hayate omake series.

>what Hata wants
Except the author has been very blatantly talking about the lack of love between the two and even have Maria monologue several times about the misunderstanding. The most likely would be some bullshit open-end with Nagi saying some shit about how now that both knows the truth, Nagi will try to gun for his love in the future or some shit.

Hata will basically be saying fuck it to all the 40+ vols of development if he went for a Nagi end.

Hina is going to win, isn't she? No one else has the foreshadowing.

Hina! Giku!

god hina is literally the most cancerous shit i'd rather hayate actually dies or fucking nagi wins it then that stupid tsundere cunt.

The series will end with him ending up with nobody as he decided that now that's he's truly free, he wants to travel the world, so that he can be 「Just like the wind (Hayate no Gotoku)」.

>40+ vols
Since volume 2 Maria's been saying that there's no love between them. It's OBVIOUS.

4ever 4lone

That's stupid, your stupid, hata is stupid, i wasted over a decade of my life reading this Nisekoi tier pile of shit.

Exactly, and yet there are STILL people convinced it'll be Nagi end. I mean I can understand if it was a Toradora type where you see them gaining to have feelings for each other, but that's simply not the case for this manga. Even after so long, Hata's still pointing out the lack of love bit.

I really hope Hata ends this series soon, his talent is being put to waste.

>still have delusional shippers and "muh waifus" fans
I am getting tired of this. Seriously, what is the point of this?

Search your feelings, you know it to be true. The major ships have all been sunk. You're pretty much left with
>open end
>dead end
>ronery

Well I mean Nagi deserves a happy ending.

There is still hope!
It is still the current year!

no thats only disgust and hate.
fuck that and fuck you, i'd rather hata gets firebombed in his own home and the series can't end due to author death then that shit.

Oh god, I can actually see Hata ending the series with an awful gag like this.

Now that I think about it, ending the series with a gag as a giant "fuck you" to the readers seems like exactly the kind of thing he's been doing for years with this series.

>And the name of this Titan is...
>Shingeki no Kyojin

I'm sad there's no more teasing of her and Gumball together.

>still have people being this delusional
not sure is this optimistic or straight idiotic

And she's going to get one, just not in a romantic sense. The doujin namek arc was really big for her in terms of characters development, and she's getting to the point where she doesn't really need Hayate or Maria anymore and can be an independent person.

If anything, the series will end with her crappy manga actually getting published and selling a million copies.

I believe in Hinagiku!

I do wonder if those fans (shippers) are deaf or just mentally retarded. I abhor them

It's like when you read a book, there's a deep connection between two characters, and then the author kills off one and moves on to other plot points without caring see Eragon or when the two characters suddenly split up and some nobody bitch comes in and snipes the hero see Sidonia

I can really see an ending like that.

Or he will settle down with the one whose year it is!

So this is going to end like every other shitty manga with nothing resolved?