*destroys your future*

*hand rubbing intensifies*

>return to your ancestral homeland to kill our distant relatives for some people who will sell our sons into slavery and daughters into harems
We shall outdo them

faggot mods

>tfw Americans realize they helped to destroy the Western Civilization

I doubt anyone realized that.

Maybe when they die in nursing home because laughing nigresses were too lazy to help them put their breathing apparatus back on.

But I doubt it, they're just too fucking brainwashed.

The OSS guy had lots of hand grenades. Respect.

America made the ultimate sacrifice so that they could have the freedom to put tranny pedophiles in their toilets with little girls.

t. ungrateful baltniggers populating Lebensraum mapped for total cleansing and colonisation

>
>destroys your future
again and again

Why are those GI's holding an Israeli flag?

>ruskshit so jealous of Germans he had to team up with murishits to kill them

*blocks your bath*

Amerimutts are cancer

Yeah, it's sad. I won't be able to shoot some Euros myself.

I bet you believe the Soviet rape hoax

easy enough to say that in retrospect

It's a redemption arc

to be fair if you would have just kept your nips at bay you wouldnt have gotten wreked

How come Russia never gets any of the blame for this shit but we do, then at the same time Euros go into paradox mode and say we only showed up at the last second and took all the glory, Russians did all the heavy lifting

There's no point in trying to lay all blame on someone, let's
just agree that WW2 and WW1 was a catastrophic event
for the well being of the western civilization.

This. Fuck them Baltnigger. They should go back to being slaves to the Russian Empire.

>implying most realize it
Even "redpilled" Americans still venerate their WW2 vets and think they are heroes.
Just look at the Americans on here that constantly say they "will have to save Europe again", which implies they saved it once already

>Proxy meme flag
Kek.
>How come Russia never gets any of the blame for this shit but we do
It is because you funded Russia.

>implies
>Le 56% saving europe because they are 1/12 German,120/1234 Swedish and 1/8 Italian.
No thanks.

They made their own tanks and their own planes all we did was give them trucks to ferry shit around, they're the ones that committed more sheer men to fight Nazi Germany, more men they had to convince to kill their fellow Aryan brothers, yet they get off fucking scotch-free and everybody here loves them

T-thanks, g-greates generation.

I wouldn't turn down their help, if they were actually going to help, unlike the last time where they fucked up.
Though you are right, they won't be able to help us due to their demographics most likely

>Buttblasted Krauts and fags still unironically supporting the EU

>Surrenders Germany to the future Jews and European Parliament

They fought for this.

Clearly a nigger.

Hows it feel nigger? getting called out and all.

Whites invented Metal 50 thousand years ago and You are all muh 56% n shit?

Its ok, it will keep You from raping a 100 year old woman, Stay with us nigger.. PLEASE.

LOW IQ NIGGER

But Muh 56%

Hispanics are nuh white my 56% im a nigger... They dont see it... the whites are stupid nigga

Eastern Euros blame Russia all the time. We see it as the USA of the East. Degenerate and full of mongoloids mutts. Only West EU cucks with the help of their leftists academics still look at Russia with starry eyes.

Kek'd

if the nazis won we'd all be speaking hebrew by now.

>Be Hitler
>promise you will remove all the jews from europe, thus saving germany and the white race!!
>proceed to NOT kill any jews, in fact, keep them safe in camps you built throughout europe, with pools, theathres, dentists, while wehrmacht is going around the continent happilly exterminating 59 million white civilians, sorry, partisans.
>What the hell, Adolf?!?! There were supposed to be piles of dead

jews, not dead whites!!!
>ok ok, you got me, guys!! forget the jews, my real purpose in life is EXTERMINATING communism, thus saving germany and the white race!!! Destroy communism!!!
>My trust for you wanes, but ok, destroy communism!!
>Ally with the communist Soviet Union, so together you can steamroll and kill Poland, the only country that actually opposes the communists and won a huge war vs commies in 1920.
>WHAT THE FUCK ADOLF
>ha-ha!! its just a prank bro!! shoots himself in the face.

damn, that didnt paste well.

>the greatest generation
So powerful