MILAB GENERAL: "MODS DELETE = HELL" EDITION

This general is directly related to fraternal generals including:
/eyeswideopen/
/humantrafficking/
/antitrafficking/
/adrenochrome/
What is MILAB General?
MILABS are reference to either Deep Underground Military Bases or Military Labs operated by the deep state/government. These MILABS are located across the globe and offer nefarious purposes to the deep state including human experimentation and advanced technology experiments.
Political how? Stay ITT and you will find out. Some of the discussion can seem /x/-tier so try to keep the discussion mature.
MILABS are the direct reason for all the child trafficking in the United States.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC2rm3zZK_uA4aSzV2gHysGw
youtube.com/channel/UCaVRk9Dv6FDuYMCmt1zVsrA
archive.li/Fbjh7
archive.is/jICVx
archive.is/7yteM
archive.is/WO73u
archive.is/0MrIv
archive.is/ahXB5
archive.is/KPPdz
archive.is/tf6sY
archive.is/gI7G5
youtu.be/JHuSENuXU4g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Deep military underground bases:
These are located mainly in the USA according to current intel.
We are working on formulating a list/map of the precise locations of all of these networks.
Currently our understanding is there is infrastructure underground connecting many of these bases allowing travel undetected.
It seems a majority of these bases have access at international airports from above ground.
Share any details or tips on DUMBs ITT.

>Politics how?
Senior politicians and CEO/Corporate executives travel and operate in and between these underground labs. Severe human experimentation and other travesty takes place at these facilities.
See Tory Smith's youtube for more details.

Take a look at the youtube chanel here for more information. You can also do some research on the super soldier program to learn about these bases and how they tie into abductions/human trafficking.
Many super soliders accounts state they were taken as young children and inducted into the program. This is essentially MK Ultra 2.0.
youtube.com/channel/UC2rm3zZK_uA4aSzV2gHysGw
youtube.com/channel/UCaVRk9Dv6FDuYMCmt1zVsrA

Short list of criminal enterprises and their founders/executives:
>MERCK
>DARPA
>CIA
>ICE
>RANDCORP
>RAYTHEON
>LOCKHEED MARTIN
>BOEING
>NORTHROP GRUMMAN
>DYNCORP
>SOLVAY PHARMACEUTICALS

The networks are underground and supposedly have many railways and other infrastructure allowing travel across the United States undetected.
The network supposedly connects to the surface at many international airports including the major hub at the Denver IA.

Prominent MILAB/DUMB locations purportedly include:
>Indianapolis IA
>Roswell, NM
>New York UN Building private access elevator
>Beneath Lake Geneva (Switzerland)
>Wilmington, Delaware
>DARPA HQ in Virginia

Anons in previous threads have drawn connections between the fictional show
>Stranger Things
And the MILAB phenomenon. Stranger Things supposedly draws inspiration from the Montauk Program which is another heavy red pill.
I would do some research on the Montauk Facility on your own time if you've never heard of this.
Also, redpill yourself on Adrenochrome harvesting.
This is all related - they eat pineal glands of human infants and perhaps adults.

The previous three related threads have an ocular beatings worth of eye candy.
Seriously check out the past editions. I am one of the anons posting in all three.
I can answer any questions you may have here.

If anyone reading has a current:
/ewo/
/htg/
/adrenochrome/
Please share the link here if any related threads are live.
PREVIOUS ARCHIVES:
archive.li/Fbjh7
archive.is/jICVx
archive.is/7yteM
archive.is/WO73u
archive.is/0MrIv
archive.is/ahXB5
archive.is/KPPdz
archive.is/tf6sY
archive.is/gI7G5

The specific reason DUMBs and MILABS tie into human trafficking is because the experiments can only take place deep below the surface for reasons unknown but most likely privacy/secrecy.
Have you ever heard of Dulce base?
It is shutdown I believe but there are many stories. Alex Jones in his rants may draw allusions to these bases in his conspiracy theories on human/chimera hybrids.
I know this sounds crazy but I am not asking you to believe me.

Other investigators including Rise Together[youtube] have made the connection with shopping malls, specifically Walmarts, and this missing children phenomenon.
According to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, roughly 800,000 children are reported missing each year in the United States -- that's roughly 2,000 per day. Of those, there are 115 child "stranger abduction" cases each year, which means the child was taken by an unknown person.
It may be that the FEMA Camp/Walmart connection is actually not some type of concentration camp set up, but a deep underground base facility tunnel entrance.

Reminder: If this was on the front page of not only Sup Forums but reddit, Sup Forums, jewish newspapers, international broadcast television and all else, we wouldn't have to live in a murderous, snuff film making, baby raping society.

Can we get some bumps?
Can I get some financial support to start the mobile rescue organization?
Please head my call or begin without me.
Time is truly of the essence.
Stop delaying Christ and heaven on Earth.
We need to enlighten the world to this madness to do so.
@ylandylan {Youtube and Twitter}
We are forming a company and will begin hiring employees for our org.
Feel free to apply if you have the right skills and the right heart to save lives

Daily dose:
youtu.be/JHuSENuXU4g

Reminder: The jewish Sup Forums mods deleted the original /elsagate/ threads and continue to do so.
The investigation had to take place on /x/.
Meanwhile youtube has STILL not removed elsagate videos depicting children and adults cosplaying as Spiderman and Elsa featuring themes such as:
>BDSM
>Scat/piss
>Blood/gore
>Rape/kidnapping
and worse . . . all intended for young children left alone with ipads and youtube.
We must unite and face the degenerates head on to enable our society to thrive free of this smut.

More maps from /HTG/ and /MAYOCLINIC/ generals. Familiarize yourself with mayo clinic. This ties directly into the adrenochrome trade and the US Govt inluding the cheneys, bushes and podesta and company.

Send help, Sup Forums.

Someone leaked a map from Russia, that was a map Russia did of Americas tunnel system and base system.

It was circa 1971ish but had a government stamp from the late 60s and was considered to be revised from an earlier map.

That was a drop in the ocean to the tunnel network they reportedly have now.

Can you find it?
How would the soviets get their hands on that level of US intelligence?

The story goes that Russian spies in america pieced it together over a long period of time.

just google circa 1970s dumb map Russia maker can.....alson SD to be n YouTube also

Man open borders is such a disaster for so many reasons.
We really need ethnostates.
Even merchants and refugees always have double agents/sleeper agents and spies.

>tfw no taytay to 1488 with

>OP and his thread