Niggers

Niggers are genetically inferior than every other race. Facts!

Other urls found in this thread:

europeanmediacentre.wordpress.com/2013/08/19/100-facts-for-differences-between-human-races/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And yet your women still love us

did you feel a litttle better did it stop the thoughts of killing yourself did it elevate your position in life from being a total lose who havnt acomplished anything so you shit on others ?

What that that do for you MR superior

It's not their fault. They were just a prototype for real humans. A failed prototype.

>wymen
>c.2017

not unlike mud huts and genital mutilation, they're all yours, "brutha"

My work here is done. White Power!

I sense a wannabe nigger. You're probably actually white and nerdy as this guy. LOL

>bigger dicks
>more muscle, stronger
>alpha
>where kangz
>blacks created the best music genres
>>Rock&Roll
>>Reggae
>>Jazz
>>Soul
>>Blues
>>Hip Hop
idk, blacks are pretty based if you ask me.

Oh great, the Ukrainian Autist ruins yet another thread with their shitposting just like their sad pathetic blog about "getting a digital tablet look please guys my drawings arent shit i just need a digital tablet by the way digital tablet im getting a digital tablet soon like somehow i'm automatically going to not be shit with a digital tablet"
And it's because lon is here, honestly with the fuckups he's been doing over the last several months, i honestly wouldnt mind him just leaving for good at this point

All niggers must be exterminate in order to secure the future of planet earth.

That's not a high bar to set, is it?

FUCK YOU NIGGER LOVER!

>Facts!

good luck chasing that "good black woman" unicorn, user

Everything you need to know here.

europeanmediacentre.wordpress.com/2013/08/19/100-facts-for-differences-between-human-races/

Why don't white people season their food like black people do?

What about the Australian niggers?

(no, they' not the same race)

We buy quality food, which already has nice flavor of its own.

For example:
Chicken needs flavoring.
Beef does not.

I was taken aback by the thread title.
I may be mistaken
b-but...is, is it that time?

Slightly stupider, much more docile overall, but still capable of general niggery. Less prone to flipping out than the ones in the US and Africa.

Addicted to things, alcohol, drugs etc in ways the native americans could only dream of in their most wild fantasies.

Have the best long distance-movement spotting eyesight on the planet I'm pretty sure.

They are basically poo in loos left in the oven too long, then dropped on their heads a few times. Makes sense cause that's where they split off from when humans were moving around the earth however many thousand years ago.

Can be pretty fucking top blokes on occasion. If I had to pick a "black" person to fight beside, it'd be an abo. Especially if he's 1/2 or 1/4. Met a few genuinely good mates from the 1/2 group.

Still though, around blacks, [spoiler]never relax.[/spoiler]

This one always makes me laugh
What I want to know is, how did that nigger even got in that situation?

Niggers are a different subspecies but abos barely even qualify as the same species. I wonder what percentage of white/abo couples are even fertile.

Do you order regular or extra crispy?

All those things you listed are from American Blacks that have 10-25% European admixture. African Blacks cannot create.

The white man only used one lock on that thing.

actually, our women are least likely of any demographic to date outside their race.

>what do you even mean?
myth perpetuated to keep the "exotic" meme going

>more muscle, stronger

In the lower body, sure. In the chest region it's biological fact that whites are more powerful.

>what do you even mean?

Where the fuck did that even come from? Meant to quote

>bigger dicks

really?

Depends if we are classing abos as straight up niggers or not.

for the same reason we don't stink like niggers: we have a sense of smell.

Does anyone have the different species/same species meme?

outside of swedistan, yes.

>t. john bettendorf

yeah you lurk around here long enough, you'll see the sauce on it.

should have virgin nigger vs euro chad haha

Not really, but they inferior as a whole