AUSGATE - Time to exposes Australia Politics and the underbelly of its workings

- There has been a resent avalanche of AUS politicians being exposed for their dual citizenship's. We are not talking about low ranking, none influential politicians, we are talking about high ranking, deceptive SOBs.

- The entire country is corrupt from the Local Big business, International business and their interests, the Media and of course the politicians and their secret interests.

Here is why you can’t be a dual citizen and an Australian politician

Section 44 of the Constitution sets out restrictions on who can be a candidate for Federal parliament.

In full it reads:
- 44. Any person who –
- (i.) Is under any acknowledgement of allegiance, obedience, or adherence to a foreign power, or is a subject or a citizen or entitled to the rights or privileges of a subject or citizen of a foreign power:

First we start with Dual citizenship, then we go deeper down the rabbit hole.

SEE IMAGE BELOW

Discord - jkjdko

Recent* FFS

Im sure more mistakes will be made.

If you really want to ruffle some feathers..
> How many have a foreign partner?

Cheers

If these sacks of shit are going to burden our lives with their political ideas then we sure as hell should try to make their lives and futures at least somewhat worse. You're doing Gods work.

I'm interested in finding out more about this. I reckon at least 2/3rds of politicians in federal parliament have ties to other countries Even if they aren't dual citizens I'm sure at least 80% of them could become dual citizens if they wanted to.

Kensington Community Legal Centrer

Anthony Kelly

>i have looking at this ( water dragon)

Important post

when are we going to address the JQ and the CQ?

Bump

I feel its going to be much harder to make ausfags swallow the aus redpill but the time has come.

Needs to start somewhere

Even ruddy is firing shots he knows its time add CBTS and other habbenings connects the dots. I will fire up the boiler soon.

I think start with the NBN most can relate and bring it all back.

Aus/pol/ CBTS thread from now on.

HOW IS AUSTRALIA RELEVANT AND WHAT IS OUR CONNECTIONS TO THIS?

Questions:
>What happened when George Bush senior first invaded Iraq in 1990?
>What did Australian Government do?
>Who was involved in the decisions in Australian government?
>Was there any correspondence between AUS and US government?
>What was it about?
>What relationships between US and Aus governments and Businesses at the time?
>Who was the parent companies or advisors to those parties in Australia?

In August 1990, Saddam invaded his oil-rich neighbour Kuwait. In response Australia joined a vast US-led multi-national military coalition, and after one month of air strikes and a four-day ground war, Kuwait was liberated and the Iraqi forces routed.

The war is also known under other names, such as the Persian Gulf War, First Gulf War, Gulf War I, Kuwait War, First Iraq War or Iraq War,[29][30][31][a] before the term "Iraq War" became identified instead with the 2003 Iraq War (also referred to in the US as "Operation Iraqi Freedom").[32] The Iraqi Army's occupation of Kuwait that began 2 August 1990 was met with international condemnation and brought immediate economic sanctions against Iraq by members of the UN Security Council. US President George H. W. Bush deployed US forces into Saudi Arabia, and urged other countries to send their own forces to the scene. An array of nations joined the coalition, the largest military alliance since World War II. The great majority of the coalition's military forces were from the US, with Saudi Arabia, the United Kingdom and Egypt as leading contributors, in that order. Kuwait and Saudi Arabia paid around US$32 billion of the US$60 billion cost.[33]

yeah well aren't we basically america's protectorate at this point? they're the only thing standing between us and 1.5 billion chinks. we kinda have to fight their wars so they will fight ours