Britain

The absolute state of British """police"""

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cX5CPx4RKWw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>TonyKayHAitch
>U.K. Police Account
okay.

no fucking way that's real. that would be considered the lamest vehicle in mario kart

Everytime I see an image regarding UK police I think "no way they can go any lower than this". Yet they always manage to prove me wrong.

Show your real geo flag munofaka. I bet you're from a poor EU country who now unable to clean toilets for free and to get money from the strong economy.

/thread

How these people beat the Nazis I'll never understand

to be fair, anything that is not at least a V8 or diesel is a cuckmobile.

>U.K Police Account
Amerimutts will believe anything put in front of their faces

Imagine this guy pursuing you after your hate speak towards a bystander.
>top ten police pursuits

'merica...that's how

that's a pram

Is the picture alone not damning enough?

the (((USA))) did

>"BIP BIP"
>"Sir you're under arrest, give me your tv licence, slowly"
>"Oh no look he has a butter knife"
>get shot
>One hour later the big Diane Abott make a tweet about the dangerous right-wing members.

pic related

The Russians beat the nazis, the war was won when the eastern front collapsed

sweet baby christmas on a fucking bike
this board is so depressingly stupid sometimes
how did you all grow up to be so painfully humourless?

YOU LITERALLY MAKE THE SAME THREAD MULTIPLE TIMES PER DAY YOU FUCKING AUTISTIC KRAUT CUNT

Is this a Britbongistan thread?
Everyone drop your Bongland folders.

>dringing sparkely syrup called "beer"

>get shot
youtube.com/watch?v=cX5CPx4RKWw

It's literally how to spot a fucking newfag if you haven't seen this thread already

How these fucking stupid Kraut threads gain traction every fucking day I'll never know

Fucking kill yourselves divide and conquer jews

>painfully humourless
Look at the flag, then look at the flags taking the bait.

>divide and conquer jews
>bongs being one of the main proponents of the 56% meme

This is justice

fpbp but idiots eager to be offended will not notice

here's your zero-emission police car

>>bongs being one of the main proponents of the 56% meme

That is fucking retarded, and so are you.

*thump thump*

"Did we just run over a squirrel?"

"Nah, I think it was just a cop. Forget it."

>human makes a joke
>other humans play along
>other humans join, playing along with the people playing along
>just humans having fun
>then american come and think its all for real

FFS its embarrasing to be british! To think people get paid to come up with these ideas.

Since when has the enviroment become more important than crime fighting..?

Wow,

The UK is really going out on cost saving measures that it will now take 12 hrs to arrive at the scene of a crime where a friendly peaceful and tolerance multiple stabbing incident has occurred and the perpetrator is let off on bail due to intolerance of his beliefs.

FUCKING ROLL OVER AND DIE DAD, THERE IS NO HOPE LEFT

I understand the car/bike, but why do they allow little kids on the police force?

>justice

remember how your constant middle-east meddling caused the refugee crisis fucking over Europe? just deal with the memes and shush, you damn plague on humanity

The Brits really should set up something like the sheriffs programs we have here. Sheriffs are elected heads of large police jurisdictions over certain areas. It's a lot harder to cuck them as they will get voted out if they fuck up.

>The UK is really going out on cost saving measures
>FFS its embarrasing to be british

Are you all shills or what? How do you, ever a fucking thread obviously made by an EU Shill, and say all of that shit seriously?

They're obviously cherrypicked examples and if you don't know this then I haven't got a fucking clue who is real and who isn't anymore on this entire fucking website.

Fuck you all so fucking much you have no idea

cop gets out of go-kart wearing red high heels.

Alright darlings, that's enough. You're nicked.

Thanks Ahmed

So it's an obligation to accept war-torn muslims into your countries. Funny, we elect people who don't do that.

What are they on trial for? Aggravated faggotry?

>30 police man

WTF kek

Every time I see these threads I become more thankful that I live in the countryside and don't have to rely on the Police for law enforcement.

It's probably worse than you think it is.
I bet the kids that "helped him make it" are all fucking blacks or pakis.

With nail varnish on..

>europoors believe anything they see on TV about America and go online to complain about it at every opportunity
Why do they have such fragile egos?

A country like Russia, but in the EU?

Come get me, I'll wait...

1. I don't watch TV.
2. I've been to the USA.
3. American posters on Sup Forums are enough to convince anyone that the american must be a subspecies of human.

What is methane?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA. Inb4 they get rolled over like cows.

The USA just profited from typical UK autism. We had no problem with Germany until you retards gave Europe to Hitler on a silver platter. Then suddenly they became a threat to us. We were forced due to your warmongering and cowardice.

The Sinclair C5 makes a return. DEATH TRAP

a drop in the ocean compared to the output of cows

You literally do the fucking same...

it may be intentional that they are made to drive such ridiculous contraptions

Alpha Romeo Bravo Foxtrot send all units to Chappie Town

Cool story.
Why does people having a better quality of life than you upset you though? Improve your shithole of a country.

Have a think about why a copper might be in a go kart.

You just pretend that Americans believe satirical articles to make you feel superior. Embarrassing.

>United Kaliphate

You just posted a parody tweet and a picture that originated on b3ta.com's Photoshop Friday competition.

Are you mentally retarded?

>thanks OP

so POWERFUL

>horsies have riot gear
I really hate that people use animals for war/police.

And bright scarlet lippy.

I'm afraid the development of the cuckmobile go back further than you may be aware. Allow me to provide you with some scientific data

I think you fail to understand we are in a post-truth world.

desu what the fuck is a young mayor?

Here cops have mp5, pistol, bulletproof vest and taser just in case and meanwhile in Brits just go backwards in security. So many terrorist attacks there and here the first one stopped by terrorist getting shot to the balls. You damn britbongs are fucked even worse than Sweden.

queermo

some gay thing they do in London, each borough has one, I live in Lewisham and a new one is picked every so often

You are an idiot if you think that all our police are pic related. Go to london and notice their automatic riffles at the ready.
We also have many undercover police with guns blending into the public to catch akbars.

British police is probably the 2nd best police in Europe. (after the French police of course)

Anybody listens to those gay young people representatives or it's just a title to make them think they are important?

Lol, you unironically do though. Subhuman, all of you.