I'm moving to Argentina to run a branch of the IT company I work for what am I in for?

I'm moving to Argentina to run a branch of the IT company I work for what am I in for?

Learn to drink mate and beware the eternal bolivian.

Lived there for almost a decade, ask me anything I guess. Be prepared to not have the same things you are used to since there's basically not much imported goods. People are somewhat nice and are smart on average, albeit a bit lazy. Women are hot as fuck but also insane, beware of them, I'd stick with other latin foreigners, they'll worship you as a white dude. Internet is mostly shit and so is the local food.

Whats the housing like is it a pretty safe country?

it is

You just got BOLUDO'ED

>e' ameo dame todo o te quemo

>dale gato habilita todo o te quemo gato

>what am I in for?
Wishing you didnt got off the plane.

>OP
>not a fuckin liar

Youre just another argentinian who wants to talk about your shit country. Hope someone nuke it.

Im argentinian btw

Stay off their submarines

lots of white people

>Local food is mostly shit
What? Argentinan meat is god-tier. Plus, if you don't like alfajor and dulce de leche you have serious problems.
Talking about alfajor...
They said Capitán del Espacio is the best one

Don't mention the war

>Falklands war
>England 2017
history repeats itself

Every dirty trick was made by the spaniard, perfected by the argentinian.

Avoid niggers.

Prepare yourself to hear them talk to you lots of hours (its nice at the beggining, but theres a moment when they dont shut up that is annoying).

Good food, meat is god-tier.

So fucking hot chicks with cute accent.

Pretty nice city (if you going to Buenos Aires).

Are you moving to Buenos Aires? If so don't use your phone on places, nothing much to worry

Mosquitoes will eat you alive, and the ants bite it's painful as fuck.

Are the toilets in Argentina the same as the Chilean ones where you can't friggin flush the paper?

this

Mostly safe inside the city, its rare to hear about apartments getting burglarized, specially the most modern ones. It's more often to hear this about houses and even more on the outskirts of the city.

Meat and what you mentioned is good, and so is pizza. But apart from that the local food is pretty bland and there's no much variety.

just have italian food all the time and pretend to be italian too.
ARG is probably one of the best places to have italian food in the world outside of italy

Hope you like steak.

BTW - don't ever mention the Falklands.

como está la vida por ahí. me alegro que alguien (supongo decente) se haya podido escapar de esta mar de mierda
como evoluciona el acento argentino al estar en España?

no, thank god

>ARG is probably one of the best places to have italian food in the world outside of italy
What Italian food do they have?

pasta, pizza, calzone, and so on. Like in most place, however we have alot of places dedicated to Italian/Spanish cuisine. (only real food we have, since "native" food is SHIT and no one knows anything about it lol)

I spoke to an Argentinian once and he didn't even know what arancini was. I would doubt those claims, but Argentinian food and especially their Empanadas are fantastic.

not sure, go see some bourdain episode on Argentina, you will have a better idea if you can filter beyond all the libshit agenda there is

Ah I see. Those are pretty international foods nowadays, aside from calzone
What are empanadas? Like cotolette?

empanadas are like a mini calzone, they can be filled with many things, meat, spinach, ham &cheese,onion & cheese, etc. they are the size of a modern cellphone. The most common is meat/ham&cheese, only i eat the spinach ones afaik lol
and ye i know those are very common, there are alot Italian only food but ive never been there cus i never go out but i know they exist, specially around Palermo/Barrio Norte. u made me hungry now xD

>cotolette
we have this but we call it milanesa. Very nice, one of my favourite dishes and very prevalescent among children hehe (cotolete + mashed potatoes or french fries is a classic)

Safe compared to what? Compared to Australia, this is hell on Earth. Here's what you're going to notice:
>roads in poor state
>houses in poor state
>corruption everywhere
>lack of organizations everywhere
>your employees will be lazy and useless

Poco trabajo desde hace unos años. El ascento depende de cada persona y el tiempo que lleve se va notando menos.

Murder rates dropped by half the last two years, but robbery is on the rise, just don't use your cellphone outside and it will be okay.

>People
can be lazy or not punctual.
>Food
meat paradise but not much else
>Imported stuff
not much, but everything is cheap with dollars.

>September 5th.—By the middle of the day we arrived at one of the suspension bridges, made of animal hide, which cross the Maypu, a large turbulent river a few leagues southward of Santiago. These bridges are very poor affairs. The road, following the curvature of the suspending ropes, is made of bundles of sticks placed close together. It was full of holes, and oscillated rather fearfully, even with the weight of a man leading his horse. In the evening we reached a comfortable farm-house, where there were several very pretty senoritas. They were much horrified at my having entered one of their churches out of mere curiosity. They asked me, "Why do you not become a Christian—for our religion is certain?" I assured them I was a sort of Christian; but they would not hear of it—appealing to my own words, "Do not your padres, your very bishops, marry?" The absurdity of a bishop having a wife particularly struck them: they scarcely knew whether to be most amused or horror-struck at such an enormity.
stay away from the bridges and don't tell them you're a proddie cunt, they'll eat you.

>We then rode on to our sleeping-place, and had for supper "carne con cuero," or meat roasted with the skin on it. This is as superior to common beef as venison is to mutton. A large circular piece taken from the cow's back is roasted on the embers with the hide downwards and is the form of a saucer, so that none of the gravy is lost. If any worthy alderman had supped with us that evening, "carne con cuero," without doubt, would soon have been celebrated in London.

Youll find anti semitism is far more socially acceptable, may even meet some mossad jews posed as tourists or businessmen traveling

(Jews did a study and found they hold the majority, even when whites are included, of anti semitic views/ideology)

te sentís cómodo? llegaste porque te mandó el laburo o fuiste por tu cuenta con unos pesos'
also this, mossad everywhere and jewish supremacist groups

Don't say 'flaco' or 'boludo' everytime.
Evade favelas
Evade brown people with football club t-shirts.
To fuck argies just say 'soy de Australia'
Don't say you are Australian inside a Taxi. You will likely be ripped off.
If you like our country save some bucks and buy shit ton of land in the South.
If you don't like our country, livestream inside the 1-11-14 and say 'Policia, alto ahí'

Boludo and pelotudo are such weird insults. I never understood whats so inuslting about it.

woot, argentine diaspora in Sweden?

Almost, im Uruguayan.

How do you have half a murder?

hmm do you have Swedish parents? i've its such an obscure location for argentines/Uruguayans. I saw an argentine cuisin restaurant in Denmark but thats about it, no clue if the people inside were actually argentine lol
did u get there cus of your job or went on your own with some $$?

My dad imigrated here in the seventies. I have lived in San Jose de mayo a small city in the uruguayan country side for a few years. Probably moving back when i finish university.

How hard is it to buy land if you're a foreigner? How are the gun rights? I'm a burger, so that's important.

boludo and pelotudo mean idiot, but pelotudo is for insulting and boludo is, most of the times, a friendly term or a very very ligthly derogatory non agresive one

i see
i think its pretty expensive, even in US dollars (since thats the currency we use to buy/sell real state for some reason), also all landlords or w/e are jews, so your gna have to prepare to deal with that
gun are restricted (unless ur a nig nog who gets them illegaly)
dont come here, if u are white go to another white country, if ur a mutt go to brazil, at least its not as jewified as we are.

If you stay in the nice parts of Buenos Aires and have money, you'll have a great time.

Burger here. I spent a year there, and I loved it. Lived in BA. Best beef in the world, hot women and mostly friendly people. You must travel down to patagonia. God tier geography down there, fucking beautiful.

Just have common sense OP, avoid niggers, here mostly south american niggers, they tend to gather in traffic lights, i'm guessing you'll live in Buenos Aires. Women are hot and some of them are sluts and they're crazy, dudes are most of them chill, people are in general educated and will be nice to you. Your personal space will be violated, you don't need to greet everyone with a kiss, as a general rule, kiss women, handshake guys, travel in the country, just don't be a hippie, travel by bus or airplane, you are not obligated to like mate, but you will be offered it very often, try it. Be prepared for lazy coworkers, just chill on that, also punctuallity, and traffic caos. Food is in general pretty good, you'll have plenty of options if you live in a big city, if you cook, somewhat nice quality and variety of fruits and veggies, supreme beef. Go to every asado you are invited, we have 4 meals a day because we have dinner after 11, so breakfast at 1, merienda at 5 or 6 and the dinner. You will not find restaurants opened before 10 pm, disco starts at 2 am, so you get together with friends for previa in a house or bar at 12 or so, disco ends at 5 or 6 depending the city. Don't mention malvinas and even less call them falklands. Go to Cataratas del iguazú. Avoid bolivians, chileans and paraguayans, mostly bolivians. Just be chill, get some pussy, or hire a prostitute sensualbuenosaires,com if you are there, hope you have a good time in my country

Look at all of these niggers worshipping this random australian as an Aryan god.

Not hard if you have the money, also citizenship not hard, gun ownership very restricted, need psichiatric evaluation, take a course on gun use, get a license and you can carry the gun loaded or in sight, you can even store it loaded or with the bullets in the same place than the gun. Also only small calibers, .22 in bullet 12.70 in shotgun, anyother thing is considered a war weapon and forbidden, limited amount of bullets/gunpowder per year

*you can't

hmm look at this shitskinned mexican jelly that he'll never be white

So in other words, I should "fuck off because you're full?"

yes... for your own good

ROCHAS

CHETAS

I imagine the sheila's would be pretty nice.

They don't realize they are being trolled they just like talking about argentina.

Typical argentinocentrismo.

Is Argentina a viable option for yuros fleeing their islamic communist hellholes?

another castizo resentful nigger, you will never be white Atawallpa.
nope, worse if anything

blinding whiteness and a glorious ethnostate

it has been tha place for yuros feeing their countries during war, and i disagree with my fellow countrymen, i believe it still is, europeans are wellcome here, most of us don't want inmigration from neighbouring countries, except Uruguay, wich is whiter than us.

Learn to POO IN LOO you streetshitting pajeet.

lmao you'll always find a chilean and a mexican talking shit in an argentinian thread.
talk about butthurt jealousy.

Avoid the submarines.

why is that

> imported goods
That was due to the debt default situation they had about 15 years ago. The situation should be much more improved presently.

some caco may steal it

is it true that everybody has a shrink in buenos aires?

also, what time does the sun set ? do you have DST?

It depends. If you have an ex pat job like OP you could live like a king, likewise if you already have money and buy land in the south, it's chill and beautiful down there. If you don't have a good profession and/or want to start fresh i wouldn't recommend it, the job market it's not great and the salaries are not good plus the cost of living is surprisingly high, considering what you earn and the quality of the stuff there. If you seek and adventure and are young and don't care about money it could be fine I guess.

Could be, got out before Macri was there. From what I've heard not much has changed though.

learn to worship Madonna and Messi (in that order); don't be confused by 'arrogance'. It's a unique situation over there. For some reason they all have resting bith-face

>is it true that everybody has a shrink in buenos aires?
yes
they love the jewish cock and jewish science
i personally have been to 3 shrinks and 4 psychiatrists
but i am redpilled on the subject now

nope, mauricio machir is jewish and nothing has changed at all

there are 5 shrink to every engineer in Argentina, yeah we fucked. We do not have dst, and the sun settles at different tima ccording to latitude, is a very big country in lenght-wise, so at the north, where i live 6pm in winther and 8pm in summer, buenos aires 1800 km south nearly the same, the further you go to the south, the longer the day in summer, the shorter in winther, in ushuahia today the sunset will be at 21:37, 19:53 in the north and 19:45 Buenos Aires

>mauricio machir is jewish and nothing has changed at all
Yeah, that's what I've heard, felt sorry for the argie bros here on Sup Forums that were excited when he won.

It's like Chile but whiter

>beware the eternal bolivian

says that the eternal chilean, you are a commie country again, and your commies are spread all over latam, kys

ye i was hyped as well, but i hadnt completely swallowed the redpill anyways, so its only natural. now hes my worst enemy. the only thing that can save this country is a racial cleansing, everyone with a drop of indio blood needs to go, and then indoctrinate everyone about the importance of race and how we are superior to the neighbor mestizo/indio countries.

AND THEN, we expand

because phonefagging is degenerate. stop looking at your phone

top kek.
>Let a woman handle a country
>it crashes and burns
>Let a woman handle a sub
>it blows up and sinks
When will they learn?