I am contributing to the white race

With two boys. Now I need your help. I need to know if diapers constitute a danger to their hormone system.

use the old school cloth diapers then

Yes, freeball or go home

no, theyre only a danger to your wallet

Just let them piss and shit everywhere

Good job tho lad I want some sons

Quit worrying about irrelevant shit, just raise them properly and they will be immune to all of (((their))) tricks.

diapers ruins their hormones

Redpill me on that goy

Congrats user.

Diapers won't hurt them. Make sure that you use natural products for hygiene and washing. If their skin is dry use almond oil in a baby massage, to change nappies wipe the poop with soft TP then use soap with a cloth to clean them and nothing with parabens or preservatives in it. In case of nappy rash ask for zinc paste at the pharmacist or natural health/food store. Don't buy the ready made baby meals but get organic groceries and make them yourself. If you can keep their skin clean and what you get inside them free of pesticides, you're going quite a long way.

How much did you enjoy throttling your pregnant wife until she popped?

So much he got her for round 2

Diapers cause small penises and infertile vaginas.
Just continue to beat them until they learn to piss and shit in the toilet.

I dont think so.
Dont get paranoid.

Consider makiing more boys.
Do consider not wasting energy on females bu consider abortion to save 9month to instead produce a usefull boy, a defender, fighter, producer, a real contribution to society

This is very true.

Give him a lot of eggs. Think, it contains every nutritient necessary to produce life, google it.

Wait, are Argentinians really white?

ARGENTINA IS WHITEE !!

Diapers are full of 'secret formula' chemicals. It's better to use line cloth and boil the shit out of it.

A true White Male shits where he pleases, but not in his pants. Don't turn them into diaper wearing cucks. Let them shit wherever they want like a real man and exercise free will.

Very unlikely, even more so if you change them regularly.
t. medfag

replace "white male" with "indian male"

Britfag talks about freedom even though your not allowed to speak your own opinion without getting cucked by the leftist police.

Are you married to the father?

Are they from the same person?

Are they being raised by a strong father figure to love the white race?

Otherwise they could be gay already.

Yes, a good portion of the population. Specially in my province, there was a huge influx of Germans after the war. I myself am not German but am white I think. There was a Nazi general' house hidden in a city neat, full of memorabilia

The true task is saving them from jewish ideologies/propaganda no point in numbers increase if these increases become part of the enemy camp but answer honestly how are you going to protect them from becoming like leftists

I am the father. Married, non cuck noncatholic christian church goers.
Yes raising them proud of their race. We love everyone, hate evil.

>Yes, a good portion of the population. Specially in my province, there was a huge influx of Germans after the war I

>The true task is saving them from jewish ideologies/propaganda

Gotta love Córdoba.