Don't be a bigot

Pedophilia is OK! Don't be a bigot Sup Forums!!!!!!
youtu.be/2wtlN8ZIzc4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/49oKhrmibv4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is that a man or a woman? I can't tell.

it's a man of course. women cannot be pedos

That's a level 5 soyboy

This is 2017 you can be both now bigot

Singapore let him out of prison? Sadly without Lee Kuan Yew Singapore will slowly suffer the fate all successful nations suffer, decadence and downfall from little shitheads who never known hardship.

He fled to the US and was granted asylum! Yes! Amerikkka needs someone to give a voice to pedophiles!

Disgusting.

>He fled to the US and was granted asylum
Damn, I have to give props to Singapore. Not surprising the US took him in, we're fucked to all hell.

>falling for shit trolls
boomer thread

Christians need to start thinking about drawing a red line.

This shit is getting out of hand.

this

This

I am an atheist and I am hoping we can work together to stop the pedophile scourge. In particular, I think we need to give the death penalty for human trafficking,

Agreed.

Can someone fucking kill this retard? A shitstain on my country

Statistically speaking young people who get into such arrangements (really young) grow up mal-adjusted which has a deleterious effect on society and even the economy.

This is the reason why there are consent laws that vary from 14-18 in the developed world - they've run the numbers and decided that arbitrary number will produce an overall good.

Also, the laws are already lenient enough for adults to date and fuck teens (16ish), there's literally no reason to cry about the laws.

>Christians
>Deciding anything
It will be the dawn of Islam, صديق.

Hi Amos.
Btw what is the next stage of your plan? because I'm enjoying your trolling of the skepticucks

He's still an atheist you fag. But he's also a free speech extremist who doesnt understand consent.

t. Muhammad Ahmad bin Halim

He's a master troll.
Everyone is getting mad and he's figured out their biggest button to push.

Please dont kill him. I enjoy watching him crash and burn and flail around. Wonder how long before he squander all the charity he's given and have to beg on the street.

Theres a difference between being a troll and simply being a contrarian. He has always been the latter.

>Troll
He's acting all mighty intellectual debater who wants civil debate at his video

He's evolving.
yeemon is love. yeemon is life.

This shrimpdick faggot needs his skull bashed in.

>How to troll/bait the skeptic 'community' 101

He is a class SSS troll. Burn all the bridges just to get fame. Currently he is staying with a household that took pity of him.
I am wondering how long would it take for him to accuse that family of molesting him.
He forgotten that he ain't in SG. O well, guess he need to learn the old school way.

One more thing, can you guys over at the US keep him in the US? Thx.

He's right though
I'm not even a pedo and I don't see any logical inconsistencies with what he's saying
and in a liberal society that doesn't care about the moral fabric of society or family values I can't see what's blocking pedophilia from becoming legal aside from societal acceptance

>Trolling in such way that you lose reputation and social ground
What's the next step of his master plan?

My thoughts exactly

Ending his life

WITH NO SURVIVORS

>What's the next step of his master plan?
To become homeless.

crashing his financial future... with no job prospects!

He knew he'd be dead in conscription. SO he fled to America without notice and sought asylum in Chicago

>wondering how long would it take for him to accuse that family of molesting him.
Omg this. What he did to his bailor was such an eyewateringly dick move. that dude should have sued amos' pants off for defamation.

Run down?

He already has no job prospects. Hes a middle-school dropout with a couple of felonies under his belt.

I guess it must be pretty painful for him

>got arrested first time for antichristian hate speech, unable to pay bail
>random christian man takes pity, posts $20k bail, condition being amos cant shitpost moar on soc med
>amos shitposts on facebook, accuses man of rapeing him
>clarifies the man didnt actually rape him, just "mentally raped" him by being "annoying"
>man loses 20k

This is a bad way to troll, letting your reputation go up in flames

>Christians
>Worshipping a shitskin kike on a stick

Trolls aren't concerned with being upheld as virtuous individuals within communities. He's gained attention and outrage and so his audience will grow through hate watchers. What he does now is up to his own ingenuity. He shouldn't bang the pedo rights drum too long though. He will be the target of countless faggy skeptic videos now as their content is stale as fuck and he's gonna surf that butthurt wave a good while. Great move if he planned this out, he's milking the skeptics at just the right time in their decline.

Type properly you singacuck faggot. This isn't HWZ forums.

He's certainly thinking that he's building a career right now, by advocating civil rights that he's no part of it.

Based LKY, only modern statesman to make multiculturalism work.

Christ! What a retard!
Sorry Singbro he has to go back

are people that desperate to finish the hokkaido arc

a mongol shemale

HOLY SHIT

> children on the internet
I predicted this liberation movement like a decade ago

larpagans are so stupid...

>go back to Singapore
No, please don't do it! Or we will help NK develop nukes!

Suck my oblong dick, kumar bin talib.

By destroying Chinese birthrates and dialects, sounds like what liberals are doing now.

Boy what a surprise, an Asian pedo, I bet he browses Sup Forums and masturbate to drawing of little white girls.

Btw I went to Singapore last year and holy shit your internet is monitored and everything is expensive! I crossed the border to Malaysia the next day. Cheap hookers and nobody was monitoring my internet

Sup Forums only fights for free speech until it’s about something they don’t like

You guys are hypocrites

That's not hypocritical any more than not using a fork to eat every meal is hypocritical. Sometimes fighting for free speec advances our interests, sometimes it does not.

He gets to enjoy American welfare money and paying for his food with EBT card now :D

At least our internet is cheap and fast and (((net neutral)))

I am actually quite suprised his vid didn't go viral and have news outlets covering him in over in Cali. No wait..
>California
>Liberal state
>Pedophilia
It all makes sense now!

it's all a troll (Amos MIGHT be sincere, but the effect is the same)
he gains notoriety
and it's a gift to all the "LE SKEPTICKK!!" crowd people who loved and promoted him
Jeff Holiday, Andy Warski etc can now make 20 minute videos being shocked and disgusted
all for your attention and money

>internet monitored
user what makes you think, YOU are not targetted in the first place?

Imagine Amos yee trolling antifa events by turning up with a pedosexual rights banner and marching beside them...

Kek'd

i awake everyday thinking this is the only action possible. an actual christian war on the degenerates.

Stats show 90% of the vid views he gets are from spore. Turns out his strategy of randomly badgering famous youtubers doesnt peel away any of their american fans.

the red line should have been drawn alot fucking sooner

Remember, he was in jail for almost a year. He's had all that time to plan a god tier troll. Pedosexual rights is his mein kampf.

Children can't consent sandnigger

First offence

The left eats itself. If he really do that, a bike lock is the least of if worries.

that's a social concept
not backed by science or logic in any way

No, That is a dead man walking.
youtu.be/49oKhrmibv4

>implies that thing is human to begin with.

Actually, com to think about it, I remember he did complain about the inmates making advances on him..

Wrong, closet pedo.

Hi Metokur.

remember to report his video

Not gonna work. Youtube works in strange ways.

Fuck off tripfag

Nyt loppu se proxyn takaa postailu

Being a bigot is what /pol does! gtfo

It's clearly not

:-/ I can never tell anymore.

Democrats just need to change their name to Deviants, because if it's deviant, they'll push for it.
Degenerate would work, too.