Is life that hard for men in Poland?

Is life that hard for men in Poland?

Other urls found in this thread:

ria.ru/society/20171120/1509162576.html
france24.com/en/20171116-paris-court-upholds-ban-champs-elysees-christmas-market-cancelled-campion-hidalgo
breitbart.com/london/2017/10/30/french-high-court-orders-removal-of-cross-above-statue-of-pope-john-paul-ii/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_Poland#Statistics
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The fuck is going on in Malta?

>2012
wonder what its up to now

OR, you know... Females in the west commit more suicides than in polsnd, due to their "sexual liberation" and subsequent lack of interest from men. This map is litterally the amount of male suicides compared to female. Fookn autism.

In a country with so few people a few cases can shake the statistic, it dosen't really tells uis anything

I'm no expert and my claims could be BS, but:
>suicide is more masculine than feminine act, since men are more prone to taking risks and in traditional family are held responsible for family's well-being
>this seems to be alleviated somewhat by islam, since Turkey and Albania have low ratios.
>Western European are pushed to be more feminine, closing the gap between males and females.
>Quality of life is lower in Eastern Europe driving suicide rates up.

Okeey its still pretty bad, but look at lithuania and russia, and ex-soviet in general.

There are suicides. And there are 'suicides'.

No, women kill themselves less because they're more trad (have kids, are genuinely happier and not slaving for Goldberg)

A Nation with a higher suicide rate in men is healthier

supposedly, 6,67 in Poland

this

I wonder why it's so much higher in Lithuania as opposed to Latvia.

Why is it nowhere lower? That would be cool.

I've seen this before, but what's the deal with Lithuania and Hungary?
Also wtf is age-adjusted?

Guess i need to do something to get us to rank 1

>Is life that hard for men in Poland?
Yes........

>Is life that hard for men in Poland?
No but Im hard for OP

Feels good to be italian!

Because they're miserable people; also see NL - Belgium.

*BRRAAAAAPPPFfff*

i think its because of failed empires

>government ties retirement age with life expectancy
>men start killing themselves so women could have an early retirement
Gentlemen.

you know why?

ria.ru/society/20171120/1509162576.html

in short

Vice Speaker of the State Russian Duma Irina Yarovaya said that fighting for gender equality in Russia means abandoning the privileges that women enjoy in front of men, such as politeness, care and attention for example.

80s of communism my friends. Le soviet female snipers and pilots defeating ebil nazi man , huh

Life's amazing over here if you're an alpha and absolutely terrible if you're a beta. Polish women can be incredibly sweet and supportive like no other, but if you show a sign of weakness they're fucking ruthless, man, you have no idea.

There's also a lot of pressure to be succesful.

In the UK, for example, you have the working class, middle class etc. No such thing in Poland, there is zero of that kind of talk. Doesn't matter what your parents do for a living, they lived through communism, hard transformation etc. and you're a dissapointment if you don't get a higher education.

Or maybe Polish women don't neck themselves as much as in other countries. Its ratio not volume. Nice misleading data.

This map just shows who the true gentlemans are

>suicide is masculine

Yeah taking the easy way out, so alpha

If it's so easy go ahead and do it.

Imagine this:
>Live in mostly grey post commie country
>Half of the year the weather is as shitty as in the UK
>Despite poles working longest hours in Europe most of us earn about 400-600 euro monthly
>Paying for your flat costs about 60-70% of your payment
>You mostly get food from german owned supermarkets where food is actually of worse quality and more expensive than in Germany
>Politicians are retarded
>Commies and their children still occupy positions in the media, politics, justice system etc
>"Free healthcare" means when you get seriously ill and need a treatment you'll get an appointment somewhere between 6 months and 3 years into the future
>Even when you're mildly ill and go to your local clinic you'll have to wait for hours because old ladies have nothing better to do than to check up every fucking week
>Even if you work your entire life your pension will be JUST enough to survive
>Even despite females living longer than males, we need to work till the age of 65 (women 60)
>Culture here is still old fashioned which means you're still supposed to be a gentlemen even while being treated like shit

Life is not so peachy in the kurwa land.

Most of that sounds like the UK in all fairness. At least your women are attractive.

Lthuanians are more emotional, they in general have very different understanding of manliness.
They have a great deal of pathos, if both Latvians and Estionians experienced a lot of shit then in Lithuania case they had a huge victory and a sad defeat.
This is the reason why Litos want to kill themselves, they need war because they have forgotten about it.
Besides most of the reported cases are 2x shot sudokus, so it is probably lousy police investigations.

>Polish farmer Krystof Azninski

We were commie too but as you can see we don't kill ourselves that much, even though we're economically worse off.

Could it be, perhaps, because of the sunny climate you guys have?

Helps when you don't have a grey sky almost every day.

It'd the lack of diversity.

I'd take those Lil Peep pills.

Picrel is the last photo before dude gone forever, you'd take it for attention seeking if he wasn't dead.

I suppose that plays a part. But I'm just saying, it's hardly history.
>live under Ottoman chaos for several centuries
>50% of your male population dies in WW1
>live in shitty state that was unironically poorer than Poland, USSR, Baltic States
>live under okay-ish communism that collapses catastrophically in late 80's/early 90's
>live through wars and sanctions
>live under corrupt neoliberalism
We didn't have it easy either.

>15.3
Oh fuck, I was watching the wrong map, derp. Guess I'll just kys.

>Guess I'll just kys.
I need you slavnigger.
Besides if you want to kys,jump from a high building and film it.

>top 20 in suicide rates
FUCK YEAH

I dont know if the dude in the pic made it,but trying to kill your self with sleeping pills is a noob terrible idea

Benzos have a really high lethal dose,almost unapproachable so you're hoping to die by respiratory fail

9/10 cases will wake up in the hospital for a stomach wash though with their family crying over them

If you really wanna die od on dope is the surefire way

What are best ways to KYS in your opinion?

It's because Polish people are massive cunts to everyone. Seriously it's baffling how rude and abrasive they are to people they never even met. If I was in a country full of people like that I'd want to end it too. Oh wait.

Most of that applies to portugal as well, just switch commies in power with rich cunts

>It's because Polish people are massive cunts to everyone
They are basically blunt Brits.
>Most of that applies to portugal as well, just switch commies in power with rich cunts
Yeah but your women are shit, but at least you can fuck Scandianvian whores.
Here in EE no women wants us.

I'm surprised by all the third world countries at the top of the list. Wtf is going on in Sri Lanka ?

shit deposit of india

>take 1 pill of gastroprokinetic like metoclopramide
>get heavily drunk with 40%+ alcohol
>take another pill of metoclopramide
>overdose on a classic benzo like diazepam/alprazolam
>go to sleep
You will not wake up

>Poland
>Men

>Tfw hungariam

want to kys? no worries friend I got your back
(pic related)

Can't I just take sleeping pills, mix some bleach with Acetic acid and open the gas vaults while having a candle in the opposite corner of the room?
Isn't this more effective or is is overkill?

*it

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
Funny.
AHAHAHAHAA

Benzos mostly result in failed attempts because people throw up before they approach a dose that causes sufficient suppression of the respiratory center. Alcohol lowers the threshold and prokinetics should help with the gastric issues.

Depends if they count successful suicides together with the attempts.

you know it's shitty when you beat japans suicide rate

>be polish
>kill self

Kek at this negro

Well the drugs my post are much easier to aquire than dope and in most cases more efficient and way less likely to make the passing painful

they are daily fucked up thro capitalists, rest do their woman

>be polish
>be super christian
>be ultra nationalists
>no kebab
>lowest birth rates in europe (1.32)
>highest suicide rates in europe
>highest percentage of interracial dating out of all diaspora
how do they manage to do it lads? I thought Christianity was supposed to prevent all these things? Why are they still so fucked up?

I don't really care about suicides being high in some of the most depressing parts of the world aka eastern EU.

I'm really concerned about the people around the Mediterranean not killing themselves enough and creating a better world.

That is why you drink a bottle of antihistamine syrup, like the promethazine they use in sizzurp mixtures. It stops the sickness and allows you to go full OD mode. Now you need to ask yourself why it is they are pushing the mixture of weak opiates (weak in the sense of pleasurable affects) and antihistamines. It's almost like they want kids OD'ing in the 'ghetto' to push their BLM black supremacist bs.

Latvia is not far off.

>have a bunch of veterans in your country that regularly blow themselves up with grenades because of PTSD
>still less suicides then Poland

How?

>no kebab

its impossible to be depressed as a woman in this country because of the way society is setup
in my 50 years on this island I only heard of two women who killed themselves and I think about 30-35 men

>In the UK, for example, you have the working class, middle class etc. No such thing in Poland, there is zero of that kind of talk.

Could you elaborate on that please? I recently got a Polish girlfriend and I am very curious about Poland in general. Thanks in advance!

Nitrogen gas.

Wtf with hungary? And lithuania is completly off charts lmao.

>just switch commies in power with rich cunts
Are they different nowadays?

I've seen some statistics and if I remember correctly the suicides are mostly 60+ males from rural areas with extremely low income. I think there was also a highlight of freshly diagnosed severe diseases.

Free healthcare in Poland is a meme in some/most cases. The best available treatment usually isn't sponsored by the state since it's too expensive to sustain on a large scale.

As a man in Poland all i can say: it is! Won't say more because i need to an hero before my wife will be back from work.

cebuland number one

From what I know, Poland has always been quite matriarchal, even if we only take mentality in consideration. I like how Berdyaev put it:
>In the Polish soul there is always the venom of sufferings. (....) In the Polish soul there is a terrible jealousy over women, a jealousy, often assuming repulsive a form, spasmodic and convulsive. This power of women, the slavishness of sex is sensed very powerfully in the contemporary Polish writers, Przybyszewski [Stanislaw Feliks, 1868-1927], Zeromski [alt. Zheromski, Stefan, 1864-1925], et al.
>The problem of women for the Polish is posited altogether differently than it is with the French -- this is a problem of suffering, and not of delight.
>berdyaev.com/berdiaev/berd_lib/1914_178.html
And the matriarchal attitude actually does show throughout history as well:
>Poland gave women the right to vote immediately after gaining independence in 1918
>the cult of Mary the Virgin is huge here, and I mean really enormous. She's considered the Queen of Poland after all.
>the cult of Polish Mother is always present somewhere; there is a street named after Polish Mothers where I live
>the hand kissing tradition is still here, even if it is fading away
>many Polish literary works revolve around women; take Bruno Schulz' works for example, 'The Street of Crocodiles' presents women as being the dominant figure. And don't even get me started on his sketches in 'Xięga Bałwochwalcza'
Mentally, Poland has always been at least somewhat leftist when it comes to women. Heck, it even shows today when we look at abortion rights; you would think that a country as catholic as Poland would ban abortion completely, yet we still got a compromise. That's because even if we want to maintain family values, the leftist part of our mentality still demands at least some room for women.
I don't know if that's the kind of answer you wanted, OP, but I'm sure it connects somewhere.

Maybe it's all that time you spent with Jews? Jews are kinda the same.

>The Street of Crocodiles
>Bruno Schulz
I checked, he's a Jew. All Jews have mommy problems, be that a Polish one or a German.

It's harder than you can imagine

EU betas wait in the queue to die of old age, polish chads self check out ahead of time.
You didn't get to choose when to be born so at least you should have the right to decide when to die.

Elaborate.

This

Leprosy

>be super christian
>lots of abortions

y'all aren't christians desu.

>lots of abortions
nice reading comprehension ahmed

>t.baguette
france24.com/en/20171116-paris-court-upholds-ban-champs-elysees-christmas-market-cancelled-campion-hidalgo
breitbart.com/london/2017/10/30/french-high-court-orders-removal-of-cross-above-statue-of-pope-john-paul-ii/

did I say french are christians ?
look at the stats, eastern europoors love to kill their babies

Lithuania has a strong honour type macho culture among men. If you fail, you are a disgrace and should off yourself.

you mean these stats you fucking sandnigger?

>in my 50 years on this island
w-what?

If you want a better world, you should start with yourself

Mega oldfag.

>Estimates of illegal abortions per year put the numbers between 10,000 and 150,000,
Plenty are done illegaly in poland.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_Poland#Statistics

Kāpēc?

I had a Polish gf for around 2 years. She told me tons of women get abortions, they just go to illegal clinics.

Confy spain

"Masz łeb i chuj, to kombinuj"

exactly. These polish people are not christian. Polish are from a lesser stock, they're a shit country that got anally fucked over and over again.
The Poland meme on Sup Forums is quite funny but it'll die soon, people will realise the lie.

"Suicides"