Amerimutts are the new street shitters

DESIGNATED SHITTING MARTS

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.hk/third-world-america-californias-exploding-homeless-population-causing-hepatitis-outbreak-by-defecating-in-the-street/
youtube.com/watch?v=ylbmc1hAofg
m.hooktube.com/results?q=skid row monkey business&sm=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Link: dailystormer.hk/third-world-america-californias-exploding-homeless-population-causing-hepatitis-outbreak-by-defecating-in-the-street/

I am simply blessed to not have to live in a metropolitan area.

California is a disgrace.

It needs to be nuked.

I worked in Skid Row for a few months. You can blame government handouts for the mess.

Commiefornia =/= America.

Calm down bud. Why don't you focus on the big cities and leave us rural and suburban retards alone?

If we don't stop it it most certainly become commiefornia.

Fuck California.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Lol rural retards

Only going to get worse. We really need to start killing off our criminals, would instantly clean up 95% of the country.

I've was at Skid Row about 7 years ago. That shithole is like 98% Mexican.

And becoming a sanctuary city is a fix to this? Possibly lose funding and have mass migration to your safe city is a fix? How can idiots like this rant and rave about trump at the same time as watching a state crumble under pressure. Cali is like the NHS.. to many people who souldnt be there... are there in larger ammounts that is being reported

I honestly don't even consider California to be a part of the United States anymore.

I look at it was an extension of Mexico.

An exploding homeless population thankfully sounds like a self-resolving issue at least

shartmarters are fucking disgusting

Well it is so... deal with it chump.

i bet a middle class art student made that...

the only Sup Forums approved Skid Row
youtube.com/watch?v=ylbmc1hAofg

This is not criminal behavior, this is the pinnacle of human life in Commiefornia. It's $3000/month to rent a shitty apartment because of the Mexican hordes and liberal taxes and we have to be nice to homeless people because diversity.

California is 35% and will be under 25% in another 2 decades. Top lel

>dailystormer
Link me a news article, not a LARPing one.

Fucking Mexicans...
Literally worse than niggers.

From the people who brought you: WalMartShart.
Now comes: SkidMark Row

The fucking state of our country.
Time to give Israhell more money! that will fix it. I mean California is their state.

I never smell shit when I go near there, but I smell piss all the time kek.

murricans confirmed for the new poos

>It's $3000/month to rent a shitty apartment

I pay 1900 a month for a Los Angeles two bedroom next door to an expensive elementary school in a safe neighborhood.

He's referring to San FranAIDSco, probably. Or near the San Jose area. I just know it's more expensive up there than in LA. I also know that SF's where the source of these shit laws (muh gender neutral bathroon, muh nonbinary choice on driver licenses, muh throwing someone in prison for misgendering someone) come from.

Commiefornia is full of aids and shit. Liberals are cancer on society and they have total control here.

Chomo detected!

Not in muh SCV

Currently in SF staring at hobos wander around like some sort of defective NPC. AMA.

Oh that makes sense.

California is 37% white or something. Its where almost all the spics are

>commifornia
>american

And they're fucking pricks to you if you don't speak Spanish

My only question is why?

You could buy a four bedroom and have restaurant meals delivered every day for the same price if you lived elsewhere. What is the benefit?

All border states are minority white. Cali, TEXAS, Arizona, New Mexico. Spics spics spics as far as the eye can see.

I work in the film industry and love my job.

Ha it’s really bad when you have to download an app to check where’s human shit in the sidewalk of your commute, beautiful sanfranshitsco

Are you serious?

Seriously? Not even LA is that terrible. Yet. Remember that San Franshitsco is a literal tumor.

>As the years pass Americans will begin to disown more and more states as not being truly reflective of their "real" national identity

Yeah. I've lived in Southern California for about seven years and haven't bothered to learn Spanish.

More times than not attitude is thrown my way when I don't understand Spanish at local grocery stores, food trucks, etc.

I pay $700 a month for a gorgeous 5 bedroom with 3 fireplaces, 18" thick brick walls on an acre of land.

I've been in northern white states and those spics get mad when the all white staff can't understand them. They're worse than the poos.

i would exterminate all of you what a disgrace all of you are

Megan Fox lives in my broom closet and cooks my breakfast. Stallone lives upstairs and is my personal trainer.

All included in the rent.

Apartment accepts large dogs as well.

Absolute state of le 37.

its real , america is now third world country

Lol California is now a 3rd world country. Trump curse strikes again

>mart rhymes with mutt
meme magic ladies and gentlemen

>constantly on fire
>wastes drinking water to keep imported tropical plants alive
>has an entire town (LA) dedicated to keep rich pedophiles safe
>legal to intentionally infect people with HIV with intent and it's considered progressive
>considers itself liberal but does absolutely nothing to help the homeless
>cover in hepatitis carrying feces
Did I miss anything?

Fuck California.

Nuke California and start over
Make California le 95 percent face again

Native San Franciscan, can confirm. It's been like this for a while. All of the downtown train stations smell like a ballpark stadium bathroom. The whole area around city hall smells like shit. Dirty fucks lay about shitting, shooting up and haranguing people for money. The city has only gotten worse and worse since I've grown up here but people like to pretend it's all ok. I'm surrounded by homeless scumfucks on one side and the rich tech scumfucks who act like they're lower middle class and when in reality they live in a closed bubble. Gonna have to leave here soon once I've saved enough money up. Third generation but I can't afford to live here much longer. This city needs to fail and hit rock bottom, only then can it maybe turn into something good.

A third world country is any country that didn't take part in WWII.

Looks like India might get some competition

like india?

>commiefornia
>population composed of illegal mexicans, soyboy cultural marxists, h1b1 poo codemonkeys imported to suppress tech job wages and the millionaire jews exploiting all of the increasingly impoverished goyim
>americans

Commiefornia is Brazil, not USA

>not linking to Monkey Business
>not linking with hooktube
m.hooktube.com/results?q=skid row monkey business&sm=1

user, I am so very disappoint

I specify “whites,” because, whatever you say about le 56%, you’re on the same path, except you’re disarmed. You have no recourse. Do you really think you’re getting your women un-raped, or your country un-Islamized, by dogpiling on other whites who are being subjected to the same thing that’s making your people into a Smithsonian exhibit 20 years from now? There’s a reason the 56% thing exists, and it’s the same reason your countries are turning into rape-a-paloozas, why London has a Muslim mayor, why Germany’s chancellor keeps letting in thousands of jihadis, etc. You think you’re somehow winning with this? You fucking dolts, you’re all equally as fucked as any of us, and instead of weeding out the root cause, you turn on your OWN. My fiancee was right when she said not all whites deserve to live. You’re WORSE than race traitors and coalburners, you know the TRUTH and use it to do what? Wage bizarro pissing contests to see who’s the most cucked? Laugh at one another while your entire race across the world slides into oblivion? Good job, you’re really “redpilled,” except you’re too chickenshit to organize and rise up as a people to preserve yourselves, and feel safer taking potshots at each other than deconstructing the ZOG you bemoan here 24/7. 56% here should alarm you, not tickle you. We’re at this point WITH firearms. Where do you see yourselves in a few decades without them? The time for fratricide and subverting ourselves was over a long time ago. Now it’s too late.