Oreimo

>I don't have a son

How would their folks react when they find out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lBICLteuQs8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The dad is pretty supportive it seems.

At what instance would he be supportive if his children's incestuous relationship?

He would likely rape Kirino, he seemed to be a little too into his daughter's body in the special commentary.

Some say he already knows. I think he'd probably be extremely pissed at first and maybe throw them out but eventually come to terms with it, he really cares about his kids.

Fuck off.

I wonder what it's like to have your son also be your son-in-law

God I hate the ambiguity to the ending! Were they just pretending? There was no priest of government official to make it legit. And they promised to stay siblings, but I suppose ones that are closer than usual.

They are still together.

The after story doesn't count until it's animated

What? The anime itself is shit, the source material is what counts. And the After Story didn't add anything that wasn't already there.

ur dum

Get ready for Sagiri to save anime then. I fucking hope they're in it. The butt wrecking would be amazing.

Eh.

That shit was so self projected as fuck. Funny how he had to make it clear twice or three times that they are not blood related, kind of the reason why I dropped it.

More like he didn't want to bother with the bullshit censorship again. Also made it 100% clear who would win so there won't be another retarded fanwar.

Did that fucker really get affected by the waifu war? Were the Japanese more fanatical then the west?

>son, your mother is my sister

Maybe, Kuroneko had a pretty small role for the first 4 volumes (I think there was a popularity poll after it) and then she rather suddenly became a major character.

Dad was actually cool with it after seeing how much Kyousuke had grown up, same for KIrino, he respected their decision, what we will never know is Yoshino reaction about the whole thing, but having in mind how Kirino and Kyousuke dealt with the rest of the people important to them, one could assume everything went daijoubu.

That would be a funny turn of events, it runs in the family after all.

Didn't he got threatened by a bunch of angry kuronekofags? Just like what happened to good old gainax back in the day, truly, Oreimo is the Evangelion of our times.

Nani?

I've never read all the canon materials, where did that happen or mentioned?

The fans (polls) influenced the staff and the staff ordered him to take a detour. Then things got pretty bad with the anime which influenced the fans even more.

It wasn't like it was something that they hid. That poll was actually promoted that way.

>He had to make it perfectly clear that they are not blood related.

This is why it's going to fail with the audience, everyone liked the novelty of incest being thrown in the mix. Without it, it will just be a dime a dozen story.

Can't wait for the animation in April though.

Anime last BD special, written by the same author, and "A chance Encounter" which is the after story where Kyouske and Kirino are making some "plans" for a family trip where they will tell their parents "something important".

Reminder that Oreimo's After Story happens in EMS as well in like volume 2. So the anime may cover their conversation either by actually showing them or just as background chatter. EMS MC actually sees Kirino/Kyousuke/Kuroneko/Saori, though.

>tfw reading this shit just for the Oreimo cameos
FUSHIIIIMIIIIIII

Why isolate and bar off hardcore Oreimo fans, they are what puts the food on his table.

>Aniki will never be your dad

I'm picking this up, it better be lewd as fuck or else I'll be disappointed.

Find out what, that they don't have a son?

What's with this sudden influx of Oreimo threads? There's been like two or three threads every day for the last few days.
Not complaining, though

I think it was mostly shitposting. I prefer the occasional slow and relaxed thread.

Why even live?

i think is related to the anual toradora replay

I just watched oreimo s2 yesterday. Coincidence?

>Parents fine with children fucking each other, says volumes of their parenting and family as a whole.

I believe they knew all along, sure hinted at in the anime.

Are you faggots seriously still discussing this piece of shit? It's been what, two years?

Do not underestimate my love for Kuroneko and my dedicated crusade to right the wrong that the author made.

If you love Kuroneko so much, why do you want her to end up with another man than you?

I know I've seen that face somewhere before, but I can't quite put my finger on it.
youtube.com/watch?v=lBICLteuQs8

If you love your mother so much why do you let her fuck your father?

"I thought I raised my son to have good tastes..."

i watched this together with my big bro

This

Why are they so perfect together, Sup Forums?

because the writer is a hack

>muh neko

She was central in vol 3

Not nekofags
www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-04-12/man-arrested-for-threatening-oreimo-author-tsukasa-fushimi

In the second part yeah but if you compare her role she is definitely not as important before volume 5 than after. Fushimi got threatened by basically everybody, that Kirinofag is just the most hyped example.

Don't worry guys, his new shit will make Oreimo a thing of the past right?

More like everyone will only watch it because of a possible Oreimo cameo

It ain't going to be a cash cow like Oreimo that's for sure. Though they'll keep the tie in brand title into the advertisement for this, as well as pushing an animated series.

>tfw kirino just starts undressing as soon as your parents walk out the door because she wants to spend every minute alone with your dick inside her

>tfw the odd reality that nothing makes you cum faster than hearing dad pull up in the driveway while you're banging your sister

>sudden influx of Oreimo threads?
>sudden
>how to spot a newfag
Sup Forums without Oreimo threads is not Sup Forums, simply as that.

>memecenter.com

>i'm new and proud of be one
Alright.

Now that's what I call projecting. Fuck off with your cancer images.

Well of course not, he's our big bro. Our guiding light in these dark times.

Kirino is a miracle of the universe.