i.imgur.com/83SWyzT.jpg
i.imgur.com/P7QsBr0.jpg
i.imgur.com/vpAqm8o.png
youtube.com/watch?v=kqf55Uv2BWo
i.imgur.com/WPHrNI8.jpg
i.imgur.com/QjQQkkO.jpg
imgur.com/a/ThUs0
imgur.com/a/Cq4Bh
shamecatalog.com/store/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/n/-/n-d3.jpg
sc01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1B8E3IFXXXXb7XXXXq6xXFXXXW/Spaghetti-Strap-Transparent-Open-Mesh-Holes-Black-Fishnet-Dress-Women-Cheap-Lingerie-Sexy-Hot-Sale-Woman.jpg_640x640.jpg
imgur.com/a/MzyXk
exhentai.org/g/392079/ba46b66365/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>linking
you fucked up

That's a pretty long neck

Fucking retard.

Shouldn't it be fine?

I'll find all 5 of you fuckers that voted for my waifu in the poll and destroy you

>linking
banned

Welp the wait for a proper thread continues

Requesting Bedivere from Fate/Grand Order (pictured) reenacting the witch-weighing scene from Monty Python and the Holy Grail with Medea as the witch, Saber as Arthur (of course), Shirou Emiya as her "horse" Patsy, and Shinji as the guy who got turned into a newt but got better.

imgur.com/a/tiA4z

Requesting pic related with Schwarz Bruder from G Gundam.
ami.animecharactersdatabase.com/uploads/chars/2855-505047173.png

Requesting colors

Ref of Tanukichi: i.imgur.com/AqmNQCR.png

Ref of Sophia: i.imgur.com/2omrwTZ.jpg

Uniform colors: i.imgur.com/aCyRlkb.png

done
requesting color

Are we finally free?

I said this somewhere else but 10 bucks says he has at least 4 backups. We should expect it to continue as normal when he comes back around.

forgot the tail

Some user asked without actually requesting for colors a while ago, here's my go.

>いじめる

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters and Mimibro-tan wearing Winter clothing, out on a town street petting and feeding a kitten or puppy in a box, please!

Thanks if you pick this up!

Mimibro-tan:i.imgur.com/83SWyzT.jpg
i.imgur.com/P7QsBr0.jpg
i.imgur.com/vpAqm8o.png

Requesting Juri pinning a girl of your choice with a leg lock.
Or smothering an opponent via facesitting

Looks great dude.

Requesting BB-tan dressed as a lewd Santa Claus.

I wish BB would draw my waifu again.

Requesting Charlotte (in her female uniform) with a short asymmetric hairstyle. It should be kinda like the style the girl on the right has, but based on her own hair.

Could someone draw Kiyone in the same pose as the Terminato cover, with her lazer gun and all? Along with Kiyone wearing some bad-ass 80's-style shades to make it complete? Also bonus points if you can replicate that saturated technicolor retro VHS coloration silliness that was prevalent back then into this picture.

Use this as inspiration when drawing: youtube.com/watch?v=kqf55Uv2BWo

Requesting Anna getting a gift wrapped Tanukichi for Christmas.

Made my waifu in Honey Select and have been breeding her brains out all week.
Requesting happy love making with any characters.

Requesting Ri-class from Kantai Collection wearing cute winter clothing, preferably with a scarf while doing any cute christmas activity like building a snowman please.

>that shirt
BB should draw some -Tans this weekend.

a-activate

9 more minutes. God damn

Requesting Felix cleaning himself with his tongue, like a cat.

Jesus fuck, I didn't realize it was that early. I stayed up the whole goddamn night. At least my SS is done.

Who else finished last minute?

delete this

Requesting Merlin sipping tea with a DBZ scouter on her face.

Anchor for the guy who wanted to draw it if he cares

Seconding

Thread's up.

I forgot about the winter clothing part of the request, sorry.

>feeding a lion

Oh lawd

Oh wow, I didn't expect this to get done, thank you, user! I appreciate the use of a lion as a creative twist on the request! I love silly and comedic situations a ton! Thank you for the cute delivery, bro!

Requesting Ryoko Narusawa from Occultic Nine lording her popularity over Eiken girls.

Delivery for the user who requested loli alucard dressed as the loli on the right whose name escapes me at the moment.

I worked really hard on this OR. Sorry its late.

Oh, it IS already friday
fuck

The general actually got a lot deliveries for once in that time frame

There's been a lot of either nice requests or fun for shitposting with drawings

Needs those silly looking glasses he always wears.

Sounds kinda hard user. But I could do it.

How much.

That's a pretty good shop

I don't even know what you mean with anchor, so you choose.

Fuck thats good.

You enjoy making other drawfags feel inferior user? Its like were all at a waifu gangbang and you just have to draw out a monster cock that shell get hooked on and then the rest of us cant compete with.

Requesting colors of Kobori and Anastasia dressed as Amagi and Maya, respectively.

i.imgur.com/WPHrNI8.jpg
i.imgur.com/QjQQkkO.jpg

Amagi: imgur.com/a/ThUs0
Maya: imgur.com/a/Cq4Bh

Not OR, but I thought that pic was drawn

Needs more tea

Shit meant to reply to OP image.

Requesting 2 ghosts lifting Teacher Ritsuko's mini skirt exposing her panties with an ashamed face like in the upper left image meanwhile Nube is watching with a crazy face like in the reference.

Very appreciate if both of her butt and crotch are being shown.

Wew thread slowed down quickly. Fucking weekends man.

Delivering for

Guts in a best boy t-shirt.

Ahaha this thread is going to die before it even takes off. WWD has ruined us.

And now OR will never notice my work.

Requesting Kuroka from Highschool DxD undressing from her robes, while she has black panties or not, and a bandaid on her right nipple.

Requesting Fukushima Masanori and Kiyomasa Katou doing couple things! like Nori-chan princess carrying a flustered Katou.

Nori-chan's personality and abilities are similar to Futayo, except Nori-chan's more like a knight than a samurai (she uses thy, thou)

Katou's similar to Mary, both are from England, well-endowed, blonde and has 2 floating blades. also pure but daring.

They went into each others rooms to see each other before they parted ways and ended up falling asleep. Fukushima thought it would be weird to say she had slept in Kiyomasa's room, so she said she had been in her own room. Kiyomasa knew that was a lie (since she had been in Fukushima's room the entire time) and thought Fukushima lying meant she didn't care about her.

Katou later found out about the misunderstanding and saved Nori-chan before she was defeated by Oichi and Katsuie, They shared a kiss and defeated them, proving that their love for each other conquers all. It's also possible for 2 girls to have a baby, so they need no dick between them.

Requesting Princess Knight going down the stairs with a view like in the reference.

More refs of her user and Ill do it. Sounds cool.

Requesting the image on the left with the girl on the right.

Requesting a dual request:
>My first request is a version of Laughing Whores with Gundam 00 S1 Setsuna and Tieria.
The idea here is that while they are mimicking the pose of the girls, their faces are absolutely stoic (or mildly angry), reflecting how disconnected from humanity they are at the start.
(please make the scarf red btw)

>The second request is the same but with Movie Setuna and Tieria:
a) They're now in their Movie uniform as opposed to casual wear.
b) Aside from being taller (Same height as Tieria now), if you don't notice from the refs, Movie Setsuna has narrower eyes than his younger S1 self.
c) They're capable of expressing emotion now, so have them laughing.

Please and THANK YOU.

Requesting Kongou in a Full Frontal mask, piloting a Kongou themed FA-78 Full Armor Gundam from Gundam Thunderbolt.
When I mean Kongou themed, I mean like giving it a paintjob similar to her outfit, having her headband in the place of its V-fin, etc.
Anything that would make the MS more visually akin to her.

Maybe even paint the mask gold, and throw on those radar fins too.

Requesting Fin E Ld Si Laffinty from Rinne no Lagrange as a male, and being taken advantage of by Madoka and Muginami.

Pic related raiding a Christmas tree in a Santa hat, please

Cute as FUCK
Thanks maru, the things I'd do to that loli Tamamo.

What would you do if you had a bitch_(male) in your possession? Need ideas.

A cute holstaurus eating an angus steak hamburger or a 72oz steak meal

Requesting a parody of a skate magazine cover with Killua

Great job, ASOC. Love that one.

Requesting an angry and embarrassed Frenda being led around on a leash after getting subdued and kidnapped by the mafia. She's done up and dressed like a cheap hooker, with an open-sided dress similar to this
>shamecatalog.com/store/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/n/-/n-d3.jpg
or this
>sc01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1B8E3IFXXXXb7XXXXq6xXFXXXW/Spaghetti-Strap-Transparent-Open-Mesh-Holes-Black-Fishnet-Dress-Women-Cheap-Lingerie-Sexy-Hot-Sale-Woman.jpg_640x640.jpg
Whichever is more embarrassing to wear in public.

Requesting Cosmog in a super bag mecha

Wait, is linking okay now? Shouldn't the mod have noticed by now?

to

Ravel wearing a babydoll or a rainbow-striped bikini, phoenix-inspired armor, or just with a womb tattoo

How does one learn the way of the kawaii?

what type of kawaii

Deformation, sometimes called "chibi" in English.

But you already got your request.

Thank you glorious magic.

Requesting Diego Brando and Funny Valentine in an extreme jousting duel with spears, on motorcycles
(Ignore the knight armors in the ref)

Requesting Sophia blushing and annoyed at getting a special box of dildos with varying sizes and vibrators for Christmas.

There's a lot of girls I want to request this with, actually. No one would draw them though.

Nice edit.

Requesting color for Lavinia, please and thank you.
imgur.com/a/MzyXk

2 1/2 heads tall you should understand value at least because they look empty without color or shading you still have to know how to draw
exhentai.org/g/392079/ba46b66365/
look up ちび on pixiv use pixiv++ or something to sort out all the crap
study your favorites

Requesting Judge Dredd and Officer Laala taking a walk together. Setting is a futuristic street with all kinds of people as passerbys.

Could I get a drawing of a Santa Leticia? A seperate idea is Leticia playbiting or nibbling on Izayoi's neck.

>wake up
>see this
Cute as fuck! No work today so I'll color it after breakfast.

And btw, requesting her flashing her tits by lowering her dress.

Thanks, btw.

Wonderful and extremely cute work!

Requesting sexy festive Hot Pants.

Maybe the mod turned a blind eye because he wants something drawn.
I'm guessing it's this

All right, what's a good subtly lewd pose (as in not showing anything) for an ojou that wears a skirt that goes up to her thighs?