Amtrak

Why is it such a god damn piece of shit?
>shitty service
>slow af
>shitty trains, most have no WiFi
>underdeveloped
>delays most of the time
>known for train derailments
>expensive
>staff is rude, mostly full of niggers
Should we just get rid of this piece of shit and build high speed rails runnned by compatent railroad companies?

>runnned
kys

Because public transportation is for impoverished niggers and other shitskins like yourself.

I can already hear the Euros screeching in the background because of this comment

>runnned by compatent
fuck. americans cant english

>t. proxy poster

You already know why it's a piece of shit. It's irrelevant since cheap flights have been around. Also, the US has an excellent rail infrastructure overall for logistics.

Right, impoverished niggers.

What happened America? You used to have your railway system so figured out. So many legendary train routes, made immortal by popular culture.

we do. our freight rail system is peerless.

moving niggers around in trains was dumb 100 years ago, and it's still dumb today.

Rail is for niggers..

I flew from Miami to Las Vegas...

Shit you not:

43$ one way on Frontier.

The return flight was 24$.

Can we make this an American railroad appreciation thread?

Wow this sounds a lot like Trenitalia

Depends on the destination.

And? The nearest commercial airline airport is 50 miles away from me. I would like to not have to drive everywhere.

>runnned

government entity for transporting niggers

>I can already hear the Euros screeching in the background because of this comment

not really, while us train travels might be shitty its not the case in here, i mean the stations are dirty but otherwise travel itself is comfy. The reason behind this might be also that we usually travel shorter distances that is not worth using airplane for

Wew lad.

>no wifi

Reviewbrah liked it

It's run by government. You're describing a commie Utopia.

It's the same here, except there's usually WiFi on board.
Big Oil is stalling railroad upgrades, the single most congested section was only mitigated this year after 30 years of delays. It'll be another decade before it satisfies today's demands.

Because it's run by the government

Looks like the walk over bridge in Altoona PA OP.
Amtrak is garbage just like every form of mass transit is garbage anymore

>muh gubmint

Then explain why trains in Europe aren't shit.

It's called subsidies.

>shitty trains, most have no WiFi
boy, you really are a nigger

If you have to sit next to niggers, spics and Muslims to get where you're going, it is shit

Visit the uk, we have the finest, most efficient railway service in the world...
Honest!

came here to post this

It's a government subsidized service, they don't have to be competitive at all or do anything to grow their business

Nixion. That cunt ruined American rail service.

>Why is it such a god damn piece of shit?

Because if rail travel were competitve to air travel there would be fewer travellers to irradiate and grope.

air travel is cheap and the pinnacle of american innovation
off yourself you stupid commie

Low income people use publuc transportarion. Anyway can you post moar pics? Especially people who use Amtrak.

I second this. RegioJet is comfy and efficient. I've traveled a lot in Czech Republic. CD is a little bit worse but way moar better than our comoany called MÁV. It's dirty and slow.

>ameristan
>railroads

Then take a Mega Bus, plane, or learn to fucking drive, loser.

it isn't shitty, ffs conductors will kick off anyone who violates their hygiene policies

>Should we just get rid of this piece of shit and build high speed rails runnned by compatent railroad companies?

can't because our federally owned FREEway system subsidizes Greyhound, aka homeless nigger transport. You get what you pay for.

A large reason its shitty is because of trackage rights. Unlike most other developed countries, the tracks in the US are privately owned, by freight. Companies no less. So Amtrak has to get permission to use the rails, and more often than not is forced to make way for freight trains. Q.E. delays delays delays. They're also a private/ public service. They're must show a profit, and it impacts whether they get tax dollars.

I don't know about their commuter service, but their cross country sleeper cars are awesome.

Legalized corruption.

The answer is simple. Unlike Euro rails, they only own a small percentage of the track. Which means delays, higher cost and inefficiancy. Freight carriers own most of the country's track and take priority.

Trains are for moving cargo and cattle.

No exceptions.

I want to make those trains run on time.