The USA is the last bastion of whiteness. Pic related, all of my fellow white Americans. Also, Hispanics are based...

The USA is the last bastion of whiteness. Pic related, all of my fellow white Americans. Also, Hispanics are based, am I right guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/02/10/deportations-surge-as-ice-embarks-on-enforcement-surge/
nytimes.com/2017/05/17/us/immigration-enforcement-ice-arrests.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/9/illegal-immigration-southwest-border-down-70-pct/
theblaze.com/news/2017/03/09/illegal-alien-border-crossings-plummet-and-trump-is-getting-the-credit
occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/08/white-births-a-us-majority-again/
nytimes
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/05/17/us/immigration-enforcement-ice-arrests.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

More of my fellow white Americans.

Go to Maine or New Hampshire and shut the fuck up with this shitty meme.

That's Mexico, isn't it?

No, this is the USA, my white brother.

White people stay inside while all the niggers and spics go out to get shit on sale. Us white people have things called computers that we legally payed for and we wait for online deals like Cyber Monday.

Build the wall it's not too late for us

It's gonna be fun watching this disgusting country die a slow death.

>Us white people

It's been too late for at least a decade. Just wait until boomers start to die, you'll become le 30% in no time.

>muh genetics politics

If any of you fucking losers actually went outside, you'd see that it's not a blacked/race mixing epidemic and white people are still the majority.

this has to be like, El Paso right?

>Texas
>White
Pick one.

The only thing I agree with Obama is that USA will be a non white country and that there’s no stopping it.

You are doing your best to shill against the remainder of whites in murica. White genocide is real and it has been going on for over 100 years. Most of it is because of deliberate coordinated attack through propaganda and policies.

lmao make the dude in the middle of the pic with the hat and blue-and-black checkered shirt a meme for 56%

Hello my white brothers

>The USA is the last bastion of whiteness

Demographics are in full reverse since Trump got elected. 2020 census will show an increased percentage for non-mixed whites, not a loss.

what about the 60 million hispanics?

I hope so, but I doubt it.

whiteness is code for individualism. Stop using the progressive language. saged.

They're all leaving and getting deported. Where have you been?

dailycaller.com/2017/02/10/deportations-surge-as-ice-embarks-on-enforcement-surge/

nytimes.com/2017/05/17/us/immigration-enforcement-ice-arrests.html

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/9/illegal-immigration-southwest-border-down-70-pct/

theblaze.com/news/2017/03/09/illegal-alien-border-crossings-plummet-and-trump-is-getting-the-credit

occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/08/white-births-a-us-majority-again/

Let's archive it

>nytimes com/2017/05/17/us/immigration-enforcement-ice-arrests.html
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/05/17/us/immigration-enforcement-ice-arrests.html

isn't there "only" ~10 million illegals? What about all the others?

Le 56%

Nigger what do you want, tanks in the streets? 10 million is a pretty good start with no muss or fuss. Remember two years ago people were terrified of being called a racist by an SJW, now we have Trump and things are rapidly changing, the left is getting BTFO on all fronts.

>what do you want
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback

>calm, before the storm...

Three more years in his first term. If we turn our memes into dreams, anything is possible.

Blacks are also killing each other like crazy - on the one hand I feel bad about the white/suburb population of our county and think nogs need to be locked up for far longer than they are; on the other I think letting them out to kill themselves in high-speed chases and gun battles might be the more Machavellian option.

Was at the electronic store in the center of my city legit looked like this.

I havent seen a single, i repeat, A SINGLE nigger in the last 3 years.

My brain cannot even imagine, it just doesnt compute, how i could live with so many niggers around.

I feel sorry for you bro's.

haha beat me to it

is that fucking hitler on the left

orcs

we've had them since the 1600s

Saw this. Some of the videos looked like they were in a 3rd world country too

he escaped to the last white nationalistic country, it would seem.

You gotta love with poles, whom are much worse.

Can someone do one of those evolution Sup Forums things but instead of Sup Forums put america

anyone got some pic of niggers in american metro?
it would be a nice addition to my collection.

george zimmerman is a white man but he looks like a mexican

doesnt matter how you look as long as youre white inside

>white
>nationalistic
>Poland

lol'd

yeah, having none of these in aquafreshland is pretty lol inducing.

Wrong. They're getting arrested, not deported. And to actually get deported they have to be ruled by the judge because we have due process.

Just find a 95% white community. I live in one, and I like it very much. There are some Jews and Asians, but I don't really mind them at all. Literally all 4 of the black guys in my grade were in Special Ed, and one got expelled for pulling down a girl's yoga pants

His mom was peruvian.

le shart in street

dude this country is fucked. we are rearranging the deck chairs on the titanic

That is the Best Buy in Odessa. Holy shit. Hello fellow desert dwelling faggot.

HITLER WAS RIIIIIIIGGGGGHHTTTTT ARRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH

hello Dave