What's this girls deal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
youtube.com/watch?v=y-deFrlrmzU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Crashing this flip, with no flappers.

Evil Papika.

>grandma was actually a robot

And here I was thinking that twist would be too dumb to be true. Other than that decent ep, that makes two in row.

Every thread until you like it

anyone have a link to a previous thread?

shit show, right?

Granny BTFO

bad ending incoming

AOTY actually
This is one of the most powerful scenes I have seen in quite awhile.

What is this expression trying to convey?

Final boss who? Mimi or Twintails, my money's on twintails.

Since Nanoha A's?

It's mimi's expression coming through Cocona's form because she feels truly empty now.

This "stock scifi teenage drama" PI is fucking me up senpai.

Nah twintails and even Yuyu looked like they were reaching their limit with KKK's orders, mark my word the klan gonna get fucked by their own creations before long.

Adult Papika next ep certainly hints at there being more to this than we've been told.

Yuyu > Yayaka > Iroha > Mimi > Sayuri > Nyunyu > Papicuck >>> Cockona

Mandatory reply:
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

They really upped the facecheeks in this episode and the last. I approve.

Yayaka > Sayuri > Cockona > Papicuck > Yuyu > Iroha > Mimi >>>>>>>> Nyunyu

youtube.com/watch?v=y-deFrlrmzU

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Papika, is in fact, Papikana, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, Mimi plus Papikana. Papikana is not a flip-flapper unto herself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning Mimi system made useful by the Cocona corelibs, Bu-chan utilities and vital system components comprising a full flip-flapper as defined by Pure Illusion.
Many factions run a modified version of the Mimi system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of Mimi which is widely used today is often called “Cocona”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the Mimi system, developed by the Fli-Fla Project. There really is a Cocona, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
Cocona is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the resources to the others. The kernel is an essential part of a flip-flapper, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete Pure Illusion. Cocona is normally used in combination with the Papikana system: the whole system is basically Mimi with Papikana added, or Papikana/Mimi. All the so-called “Cocona” distributions are really distributions of Papikana/Mimi.

this

So who is Cocona's father? Dr. Salt or Papikana?

So who is going to kissu who now?

I'm betting on Salt.
And he wants the amorphous to bring her back or something.

>this is still a question
They don't call her Papicuck for nothing.

Do you feel like a hero yet?

Excellent observation. Those feelings of emptiness have been snowballing since the "Mad Max" episode and were Shinji Ikari'd hardcore this episode.

IN PURE ILLUSION
GIRLS BECOME DEMONS
Time for retribution.

No greater good. No just cause.

Now I've lost it. I know I can kill.

Writer 2 >>>>>>> Writer 1, right?

>tfw flipflap could have been a success if Writer 2 was in charge since the beginning

This is like a bad dream

AOTS?

>Flip Flappers changes writers
>Flip Flappers suddenly becomes god tier
>Sup Forums will STILL deny that the beginning was shit and the reason for the low sales

AOTY

AOTY.

It would have been the same story either way. They are clearly writing the oshiyamas plan.

AOTY

That's great news! Let's go on an ADVENTURE!

Surely nothing can go wrong

>cocona = snake
>yayaka = ocelot
>papika = miller

I love this show and you, I wish we could all go on a magical adventure together.

Not even top 3 It's top 5 GOAT

Can't we wait? The ending will decide, there is much that can go wrong and right.

Will we ever find out about Bu-chan? Whose brain is it?

>cocona = shinji
>papika = asuka
>yayaka = green power ranger

10/10

>cocona = Arthas
>yayaka = Jaina
>papika = Uther

Cooking with Cocona when?

FliFla would've benefited an incredible amount from being 2 cour.

fucking lol'd

This is so true it hurts. Will we at least be getting Instrumentality soon?

If Nyunyu beats the shards out of Cocona, maybe.

Did Cocona's kaa-san explode into colorful blocks and that's why they need to collect them all? Does this mean that Mimi is the ruler of PI now?

Friendly reminder in case you were wondering if Papika knew about the implications.

>even more filler episodes
>even worse QUALITY

No, just no. Being 1 cour forced them to get to the point instead of continuing to beat around the bush about stuff everybody already realized a century ago.

I think a lot of recent shows would do best not as a full 2 cour but a cour+3 or so episodes.
I've seen way too many shows that feel rushed and underdeveloped or have an unbalanced distribution of plot.

Honestly, this is paced pretty alright so far, provided they handle the rest right. Otherwise it may end up just like Charlotte.

Some more PI-hijinks episodes would have been nice.

Nope. It's fine as a one-cour.

wtf I hate papika now

>Magical Girl Evangelion
Salt wants to use Pure Illusion to bring Mimi back
Seeing as Cocona is his and Mimi's daughter.

Hibike is my AOTS but this one is a close second so far.

The production quality of this series has been high throughout.

On one hand I'm hoping Salt isn't Cocona's dad because we already predicted that. On the other, I wouldn't mind having a reunion scene of Salt embracing Cocona or something like that.

More episodes would have probably diluted said quality. Keep it short and intense.

Papika is kinda like Evangelion manga Mari Makinami

>because we already predicted that

There's nothing wrong with the story being a bit predictable in my opinion, especially when you're watching it week to week with plenty of discussion in between.

I know, I know I've let you down

It all flaps to nothing.
It all comes flippening down, flippening down, flippening down.

Beginning was great, shit sales are because Japan has no taste and buys dumb shit like SAO or Meme:Zero while masterpieces like this or Mawaru Penguindrum get rejected

Just this song at the last scene starting from 2:16 begins to play as the episode fades out..

If Papikana or Yayaka weren't lying bitches, Cocona wouldn't be flipped so hard

Make it "flips" and "flappening" and it sounds better.

Papika and Papikana didn't lie though.

If Yayaka hadn't lied, they wouldn't be friends in the first place.

Both Yayaka and Papika were about to come clean this episode, they're more victims of terrible timing.

Penguindrum was sold more or less okay, 5k average not great but not that bad
c3-bu despite having mediocre ending actually deserved some sales

I... I wrote a song for Cocona.

You are my Sanju san
My only Sanju san
You make me happy
When skies are grey
You'll never know, dear
How much I love you
Please don't take my Sanjusan away

I hope she'll like it.

How badly is Flip Flappers selling, exactly?

>c3-bu
>deserved some sales
fuck off

>they're more victims of terrible timing.
Or rather terrible writing.

>characters tend to have eyes and mouth all over the place, whenever it's not all stills
>action is mostly a clusterfuck of jaggy blobs, motion lines and explosions

Oh come on. I like the visual style, but you have to admit it's made on a noodle budget.

NewNew was cute. I want her to team up with Yayaka to fuck up the twins and KKK. She's probably gonna be super evil though.

Urusai!

This episode is a story all about how Cocona's life got flip-flapped upside down.

>grandma is a spy
>yayaka is a spy
>papika is a spy
Who's not a spy in Cocona's life? Uexll and Iro-senpai?

>Uexll
>implying
He's not even a rabbit. What the fuck is he?

I guess you can argue that he's at least loyal, but that didn't stop Yayaka...

A real human bean

>I have no clue about animation at all

>Iro abandoned her
>Flip Flap using her to get shards
>Papika using her as a substitute
>Yayaka spying on her for KKK
>KKK want to cut her
>Grannie attacked her
>Mother steals her body

Uexkull is the only person who she does not feel betrayed or attacked by. That will probably be important later when he shows up in her time of need dead as a doornail.

This is probably bait, but
>what is webgen sakuga
I bet you thought the parent deformities in episode 6 and the world fading scene in this episode was QUALITY rather than a stylistic choice.