You are a specie

youtu.be/EP0R9VunZxw

Caucasian Specie
Asiatic Specie
Non-human/negro Specie

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencealert.com/darwin-s-finches-evolve-into-new-species-in-real-time-two-generations-galapagos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

One species splits apart into two groups then those groups change differently to suit their environment or develop mutations that changes them and their offspring. Over millions of years they change completely and can't breed with the other group they split from. Polar Bears rarely mate with Brown Bears and they are not the same.

Quite a number of species have less difference from another in DNA than human races do, and a number of species with more genetic difference than human races are able to breed, yet are still different species.

why do right wing ideology rely so much on the rejection of science?

Why are niggers literal monkeys?

Science is materialism.

It doesn't even need to take millions of years. With controlled and selective breeding, you can notice serious changes within only thousands, maybe even hundreds of years

Obama and Koko the gorilla both share about 97-98% DNA, and yet for the most part lived different lives. And it's not just because Obama is a monkey you RACISTS, all humans do

Technically a subspecie

Oh yeah, because rejecting biology and genetics is so anti-science.

Oh yeah, like how farmers made completely different plants out of the same plant by selective farming within only a few hundred years. I saw an evolution video on youtube about that, I think it was cabbage or something.

"Specie" is not a fucking word, dipshit.

Evolutionary biology is science you stupid an-cap

Yeah broccoli, cabbage and cauliflower were the same plant only like 500 years ago

not in english

As far as I know, there is a definition for species that has been set for a while now. If they can crossbreed and have fertile offspring, they belong to the same species. You might not like mixed race people, but they are fertile, which makes Europeans and Africans the same species

Breeding and producing viable offspring is a delimiting factor. As many subspecies can interbreed but produce sterile offspring, genetic dead-ends. Humans can interbreed without problems so it is 1 species.

yes

This. Brainlet stormweenies need to GTFO my board.

Especially the 56% European heritage Amerimutts that believe this shit.

Are you forgetting about Neanderthals and humans?

1 species, different breeds, just like dogs.
Niggers are violent dumb pit bulls, whites are intelligent and crafty blue heelers. Like blue heelers, whites have jobs.

whiter than you, muhammad

Remember goys, if you haven't contributed to IOTBW, today is your last chance to prove your worth. If you don't do anything then you're a FUCKING FAGGOT LOSER PEACE OF SHIT WHO SHOULD DIE.

Links below are for REAL men, NO SOYBOYS ALLOWED.

IOTBW website encouragementforall.wixsite.com/itsokaytobewhite

IOTBW chatroom www.wgchatroom.com

I forgot to add that pit bulls, like niggers, can be useful as entertainment, but the rest of the time belong in a cage, not unlike the cage of the democrat welfare plantation.

You don't know shit about biology. The argument that different races are different species is plain wrong (a white can reproduce with a aussie abo). You could maybe at a stretch try to argue they are different subspecies, but even then thats a stretch...

I think its funny how the EU cucks call us 56% but have no idea what the fuck their talking about not to mention that those same EU cucks live under a government demographically replacing them.

They can fuck and create offspring capable of reproduction. They ate the same species.

Did you niggers drop out of middle school biology?

They look different though, have different bone structures as well different mental states.

Tigers and lions are completely different species, but can in rare cases produce offspring. Neanderthals and homo sapiens were different species but managed to breed, so yeah, you're retarded

science is for sale

How about a donkey? Horse + mule = donkey. Are you saying a horse and a mule are the same species?

>Cherrypicking

Just another Sup Forums-using-fallacies argument, or rather an episode. :)

The distinction is made when the resulting hybrid of different species always becomes sterile. Before that its just a racial distinction.
For example, lions and tigers can sire offspring, however the resulting hybrid is always sterile, thus classifying lions and tigers as distinct species.

A chiuhaua and a dobermann can sire fertile offspring, and are thus not classified as different species, despite being phenotypically more distinct compared to lions and tigers

no you fucktard.
Horse + Donkey = mule.

its donkey + horse = mule you absolute baboon

mules are sterile you retard

are you actually this stupid, or are you just pretending to be retarded?

If the Chihuahua is the female, then (a) she is a size queen and (b) she is going to be shitting out some painful puppies.

so do many dog breeds. They are still classed as races, not species.

That's not nearly enough. If we're going to consider the different phenotypes of humans as different species (even though they can interbreed) then we need way more separate classifications. For example, what about those tiny little Congo Pygmies? They look like halflings next to the Congo Bantu. Yet they're both "Negro". Or how about Persians and Slavs? Both Caucasian, but very different looking.

How many genders are there

but genetically she can still reproduce with a dobermann, creating fertile spawn.

Thats the distinction.

To be fair, taxonomists already do consider some animals that can produce fertile offspring to be different species. The definition of a species has become cloudy.

Never forget that Cro Mags bred with Neanderthal women. Or Neanderthal men bred with Cro Mag women.

>or both, in the Game of Tribes

Can you link me the sources for that? I've never heard of this happening in serious scientific circles, aside from several subspecies that were thought to be separate species because differences in mating habits prevented them from reproducing naturally.

Actually, the word "specie" is used to mean coin, money.

So you're saying that "science" is blind or doesn't use their eyes? Because you'd have to be blind not to recognize the obvious physical differences from one race to another.
"Science" has become utterly corrupt- void of ethics. A scientist will claim anything he is paid to say.

Phenotypical differences don't mean that the strain in fact is a different species. There are several ranks below species, such as subspecies and strain, below the species distinction, and again, if we were different species interbreeding would be impossible as the resulting hybrid would be sterile.

Science doesn't need ethics. your corporate quacks however need to stop fabricating studies to the benefit of big corporations that wish to misinform the public about the risks and consequences of their practices.

You are clearly not very intelligent if you think that your own shallow observations is more important than hundreds of years of scientific study by people much more intelligent than yourself

No. Even wikipedia admits species can reproduce. Go search wikipedia: species. Is right there.

Species can reproduce.

The video description resumes it well:

Although mixing is possible, it isn´t something prepared by nature. Many females reject the cells of the future offspring unless medicine can stop the body with unnatural procedures. When it comes to mixing it can be very painful to have babies that are not compatible with the sizes expected by the mother´s genetic, such as the size of the baby´s head x the size of the vaginal duct. It doesn´t seem a problem though because of anaesthesic injections and caesarian but again, those are procedures that would never happen in nature, therefore are unnatural. This proves in a way, again, that calling races are just not right. We are species.

Look, Science itself have spread all around the internet the fact blacks have no neanderthal DNA. "Races" don't even share equal DNA, officially! It is a matter of logic. We are different Species. Science gave all the facts and proofs you need. They can't tell it because of PC Culture dictatorship but you can still use your rationality.

Ps.:(having media as your truth source is not a good deal).

Wouldn't it be closer to say that we're like subspecies of homo sapiens that can produce viable offspring? Maybe you could argue that some weird pygmy from a waterlocked tropical jungle is another species, but the races aren't quite so different that I'd categorize them that differently.
On that note, I wonder about mongrels like myself. Where would somebody like me fit in if this taxonomy is accurate? What about 3-way mutts or 4-ways?

Can you procreate with a giraffe?
>not same species

You can even procreate with a pygmy if you feel dat THICC urge..

>Whiter than you Mohammed
You're literally a walking meme.
Finland barely takes anybody in, and the rest leave or an hero because they can't stand Nordic climates.
Also, at least we can spell and use English with diction when the majority of us speak 3 languages.

>In rare cases
Vs
>Can always breed

Yeah, no. This is probably kinda fucked-up of me, but the idea seems like bestiality...

>speak 3 languages
>no one wants to talk to you

Some lingers are fertile. In many cases the female is.
Many species are already on Scientific data for having fertile hybrid offsprings. This has happened among Flowers, Plants, animals and so on. This is official Scoentific information.

All Humans can breed among each other = Wrong: Many women rejects the offspring cells expecially if they were generated by two different blood types people. In that case the body will not concede unless medicine work with unatural procedires.

TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY

differences in human genome are EXTREMELY important:

~99% of our DNA is identical with that in CHIMPS.

Even more equal is DNA of regular Whites and Blacks.

But even among Whites, the DNA of Down-syndrome sufferers,
or IQ70-Whites and IQ150-Whites is "almost" identical.

Again:
Tiny genetic differences in humans are VASTLY important.

Even in fraternal twins one of them can be an ugly retard and the other a handsome genius.

STOP PROFANING AGAINST OUR GOD-QUEEN!

Caucasian Species have caucasian races
And so on. They are not equal but they share traces. That's why they are not identical. Such as Germans are different from Swedes or Irishes (races).

I'm not excluding there might be more than 3 human species too.

And although I don't like to talk about it openly yet but, about dogs, I believe there are dog species as well. If you look at the genetic of some dogs they are very related while others are very distant. I do not dismiss the option of dog species but I'm not fully made on my ideas about it so I don't talk about it much.

When it comes to humans though I have no doubts.

Any simple research will give you that. Even on cuck search sites.

Search species can breed or something like that.

they can not create offspring capable of reproduction, jap, which is the entire point.

the neanderthals and homo sapiens were a subspecies of homo erectus, and the "experts" claiming otherwise clearly weren't taxonomists

Niggers aren't human.
Even our founders considered them 3/5ths of a person.

i found some morons claiming that neanderthals were a separate species, ignoring the taxonomic definition entirely.
Apparently dromedaries and bactrian camels are capable of sireing fertile offspring, but are classified as separate species as well.

(hilariously enough, the hybrid offspring all have 37 chromosomes, AKA camel downs)

Are they genuinely retarded in some obscure way where they can excel in their given area, but be completely useless in others....wait, they're autistic, arent they?

how these glaring inconsistencies are allowed to remain is beyond me

science is the exact opposite of truth. I don';t believe a single word science says.

Jews actively suppress scientific investigation into racial differences especially in regards to mental capability and intelligence.
Truth does not fear investigation.

As I know Neanderthals are different species but I'll research more.

Not only camels. If you search more you will see in all kind of lifes some species can generate hybrid fertiles (flowers, plants, animals and so on).

Literally ET with tits glue to his chest

>gender and biological sex are the same thing

proving his point tbqh.

Close. Try 2 generations for a new species. Link related. sciencealert.com/darwin-s-finches-evolve-into-new-species-in-real-time-two-generations-galapagos

>For the first time, scientists have been able to observe something amazing: the evolution of a completely new species, in the wild, in real-time. And it took just two generations.

Wtf poodles and rottweilers are a different species now????

GREAT DANE AND POODLE
"SAME EXACT SPECIES"

fuck that girl is gorgeous. (right)

How has no-one posted this?

'Selective Breeding" is NOT "Evolution".

You didn't see these farmers turn a Cabbage into a Potato, or a Carrot?

You could call this "Natural Selection" in a way, but there is nothing "Natural" about it.

It is Un-Natural Selection...

Or selection for specific characteristics, by a superior intelligence...

Sort of like the Bible tells you.

Not a stretch, see:

Stay in school

Edgy kids reinforcing their worldview with fairytales. What would you expect?

i'd fuck either one of them

Ban Darwinist retards too.

Darwinism is a branch of the Totalitarian Mongrel-Theist ideology.

>(no)150751625
0/10.

grow up

Generally: if offspring are "viable" then they are the same species. Wolves and dogs, dogs and Coyotes, Coyotes and Wolves...

>(Not happening)150752469
Get out/10

A Wolf-Hound, and a Rat-Terrier are the same species, you could probably breed them.

Only a Mongrel-Theist "Darwinist" retard would do such a thing.

People share 90% of same DNA as an Amoebae.

That, does not make them 90% the same.

>>>stormfag biology

K e k
e
k

don't poop yourself