APOLOGIZE NOW

YOU MADE HER FEEL BAD, APOLOGIZE SCUMBAGS

hooktube.com/watch?v=P-UKPpmQlys

stop calling her a coal burner and a degenerate, she can become a mother whenever she wants!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=um3EmS9DKsI
youtube.com/watch?v=oxHIftZVfrQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why use a meme flag, we all know who you are...

SHE WANTS TO MAKE HER RELATIONSHIPS WORK!!!

SHE IS ONLY 22!!!,

she can mother up when she is in her 30s

Neck yourself

you guys with this bullshit are what gave feminists their power

why cant she just be a normal girl? date and have fun? is that so much to ask?

I've nothing in particular against Lauren, I'm making fun of you for whiteknighting so hard.

If you burn the fucking coal your basically dead

I don't know who this whore is, but if she burned the coal why the hell are you people watching her?
>she's changed
No.

Your country is a meme

Dont be a fag, think for a second before you post shit

The comments on that video are wince inducing. The retarded women getting uppity at posters calling out their behaviour, the pathetic white knights hoping an indignant sneer and online defense will score a chance at sniffing Lauren's pussy. Just embarrassing.

Your Lauren obsession is disturbing. just dont watch her videos if it bothers you so much.

what's wrong with her mouth?
is it Down Syndrome ?

22.....more like 29

I didn't get to chose where I was born, you chose to be retarded.

thanks Sweden, I knew we could count on you

she just dates, like every girls, what the big deal? in other to find a "husband" she needs to have lots of possibilities, doesnt she?

SHE LIKES VIDEO GAMES AND POLITICS, JUST LIKE YOU

When can we expect a change of id followed by the usual fake tweets and stale memes?

>league of losers
dropped

I want kissy kissy loreun

kissy kissy on luraun hoo-hoo and make smoochy

>myself as a 22yr old
fucking sephardic jew
kek

>not married
>no kids
>alt-lite e-celeb
>wrote a book the size of a pamphlet
>worked for that Jew at Rebel Media for ages
>makes videos mocking trivial mundane shit like halloween costumes and university campus speakers instead of more substantial topics

It's amazing how easy it is to expose these people for the frauds they are.

>YOU MADE HER FEEL BAD

Welcome to Sup Forums pussy

>APOLOGIZE SCUMBAGS

Over YOUR dead body

She's being hypocritical. She's well aware that the moment she's seen with someone her betaorbiter fanbase will drop her like shit.

She's in a terrible position

> drop making vids for beta virgins kekistanis
> become housewife and raise white kids
> terrible position
what did you mean by that ?

For a board that hates her you faggots sure love to post about her.

Speculation based solely on your silly opinions. Begone, cuck

why the obsession with kids? jeez....!
check this sore loser!, butthurt that girls dont date him

nobody is perfect. redpills take time to digest.

because that's what a conservative woman should focus her life on ?

Help out Lauren, she is in acute need of funds to buy more bleach and makeup! It's not cheap to look like a goy!

I don't hate her. I fact I'm waiting for the day she comes out of the closet so she can sit on my face and sexually humiliate me.

I didn't watch video, but I wonder if she touched on the statistics of virgin marriage and the likelyhood of a successful marriage compared to non-virgins.

Stefan Molyneux : truth about sex
Is very relevant

youtube.com/watch?v=um3EmS9DKsI

TLDR she wants a rich dude.

marrying virgin is what leads to inexperience parents that fuck it up and turn their children into freaks

What kind of autist do you have to be to fail to understand, that just because Lauren Southern is advocating traditional marriage DOES NOT mean she’s a hypocrite because she doesn’t have 5 kids already.

She’s 22 for cucks sake. The Western civilization will survive if Lauren has kids at 24 or 26 or 30.

I want to smell heir piss pussy

Gimme you HPV Lauren, please.

>More stable and successful marriage fucks up kids
Got it.

Exactly how many sjw videos can somebody watch before they're over it. We get it schools are fucked.

bring the sage

Average Sup Forums poster:

Posts all day about getting rid of kebab and killing niggers.

Never actually removed neither kebab nor niggers.

Sees Lauren Southern advocate traditional marriage.

Starts throwing a hissy fit because Lauren doesn’t have a litter of Aryan babies at 22, therefore hypocrite...

Take a bow you autists!

she is a con artist who got rich because of beta "right-wingers" obsessing with her. She is more feminist than conservative.

Wait shes only 22? Could have sworn she was at least 40.

Still a hypocrite though. Bet she wont even end up having white babies. Probably squeeze out a single typical amerimutt around age 33 just before her ovaries become useless for producing anything but a downs. She clearly carries the downs gene.

Please do elaborate on how banging 20 sluts will make you a more experienced parents than someone who banged 1 before kids?

She burns the coal, so has no future and may her career crash and burn.

hey lauren, we can see yr moustache with that lighting

>She’s 22 for cucks sake.
It feels like she's been 22 for years.

Date? Have fun? What the hell is wrong with you, why don’t you want anyone to not be absolutely miserable 24/7?

We need someone to repeat the basic shit over and over for the newcomers to counter culture.
She's just the pregame, a teaser, we must all dig deeper than Lauren to get anywhere, that is true.

>22
>22

Is this a fucking lie? Bitch looks thirty five and can't even maintain her mustache properly while she layers on the concealer makeup around it. She also needs to expand her vocabulary so she can actually define her points more clearly instead of spewing vague thoughts but hey Youtube is trash now more than never. This bitch doesn't know shit she just rode an internet trend to mediocrity and dependence upon fellow idiots.

Like it or not, she is a hypocrite that doesnt give a fuck about "redpilling", but just likes all the money and attention shes getting from retarded beta orbiters.
Also nice fallacy you got there
A) Sup Forums being "hypocrite" doesnt exclude the fact that she is a hypocrite as well
B) killing "niggers" or any person will probably ruin your life (if its not in self defence), since you can end in jail and live forever surrounded of judicial stuff.
On the other hand, she could just stop riding the cock carrousel and just settle with someone. Not that hard eh? Especially if you are defending "traditional" roles.
But well, what can i expect from a whiteknighting danskjävel. Doesnt matter how hard you defend that slut, she doesnt even know you exist
This

4 threads ? sad

Sup Forums is 80% numales right now

amazing the traffic of newfags this place gets

I guess we should thank r/the_donald for that. They ruined this place
>PRAISE KEK SHADILAY MAGA BROTHER!!!11! LAUREN IS MY WAIFU, PJW AND MILO ARE BASED XD

5 threads ? sadder

>what's wrong with her mouth?
it's a jewish trait. corey feldman has the exact same weird mouth syndrome. he's a jew too.

Way are you so bad at posting?

Replaced

She made a video about white people in your country being replaced by migrants that was seen by hundreds of thousands of people. What have you done to wake up your countrymen that is even slightly comparable?

She made a video about that exact topic:

youtube.com/watch?v=oxHIftZVfrQ

Do you have an argument to make that isn't based totally on your emotions and lies you tell yourself to fit your preconceived narrative?

Lauren Southern is a dumb ugly bitch, I'd hate to see what you look like.

>the current year
>still visiting her channel

>that fucking man voice
You know I never watched a full video from end to end.
Fuck her and every other """"eCeleb""""""

> 22
What the hell is going on with american women? she looks late 20's

its almost she is a semi shrewd business woman who is attempting to make money by dangling herself as a shiny object for a political movement that is made up of lonely sexless men

"a blonde agrees with me, maybe i am cool afterall"

she is a shallow thinker and a smart person for idiots.

Bon appetite

Stop spending you tendie money on vpn's

no way this piece of fat is 22.
lmao "trad" sluts still acting like your average ho, lying about her age and all

She's putting her name, dignity, image, future out there and is actually doing something. You faggots sit around and whine and try to tear down those who rise up. Your total contribution to the world is your shitty high school essays about MLK that you plagiarized from wikipedia any way.

>shes 22

is this due to overdoing makeup or is it just >american

banter aside, she has a good point, fighting postmodernism shouldnt be a cult

DOTA MASTER RACE

fuck off, spot's already taken

Dumb roastie

Least, we aren't niggers.

She's a fucking leaf

>ironic tone mocking Lauren

>defending Lauren and her degeneracy

Actual Lauren confirmed.

No hymen, no diamond. You are used goods Lauren and no quality man (the one that you will “love” which is roastie-speak for “makes her vagina tingle”) will ever settle down with your old, HPV-infested ass. Kindly kys and never post on Sup Forums again, you subhuman trash.

Stop posting e-celebrities jesus christ, you cringelords virgin faggots.

she has to be lying about her age , she is at least 25

>why cant she just be a normal girl? date and have fun? is that so much to ask?

Nature doesnt care about your bullshit and the truth is never pretty

eternal anglo is right on the money

Had to stop at the one minute mark. eclebs pontificating and talking about their favorite subject, themselves.

That deep voice. He almost pulls it off.

Marvelously well put.