See ingredients

>see ingredients
>soy lecithin

Its everywhere. The Italians have been poisoning us for decades.

>Researchers found that soy lecithin in concentrations of 2% and 5% in the diets of pregnant and newborn rats resulted in impaired reflexes and swimming ability, along with other cognitive deficiencies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qsjpzmRIwck
allrecipes.com/recipe/70964/home-made-mayonnaise/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>The Italians have been poisoning us for decades
>us
real pirates don't eat nutella, matey
based peanut butter is the seagoing spread of choice on the high seas
Sod off

There is a very tiny amount of soy, you can eat all the nutella you want.

I have this one. Is it legit?

no thanks mario

350 grams? Despite old glory on the jar I refuse to personally endorse any food product that isn't measured in freedom units
as a pirate, Peter Pan should be more to your liking, swabbie

>smearing your food in gay italian cake frosting

sounds like soy is the least of your problems

no THANKS MARIO

fuck off with your nu-male-tella

all you need is legit T R E N B O L O N A

already dicusedd how strong this drug is,,it pretty much make fellas with balonie genetic into bodybuilders... that should tell you how strong this drug is...
the doses: ofcourse you can see trenbolona work as low as 50mg every 2 day inject...you surly can,,you will look very good ...yet! with trenbolona unlike! with testosterona...the higher the dose ...the nastier and freakier the bodybuild become..and i mean it! ,, the bodybuild will see changes that he will sacrifice his social life for ...sad but true,,not theat bodybuild have social life but this is another story lol ,,
testosterona...the higher the dose...the bloofier you look unless you have gh running in system...with trenbolona ace...the higher you use the BETTER THE LARGER THE MORE CONDITIONED AND THE MORE S E P E R A T E D you look
while testosterona puff your skin up,, trenbolona ace thin is down ! it eliminate the puffy skin and thus say bye bye to the bloofy look ,,it get the skin to a shrink wraped mode with time! it depends ofcourse on your begginign bodyfat level,, it will be diff for fella like tbom and fella like no one,,tbom it will take months....no one it will take 10 days lol actualy from the first day it will be going visualy its because the body is already in state of anabolizm and low bodyfat with no one and with tbom he has muscle but it is covered with water and fat and in the doubles....never the less tbom will be able to look like competetive bodybuild ...it will only take him another 2 months lol sometime 4-5 if body is realy stubbern and the fella love his ummm i dont know love his goolash and the higher caloric shit foods...still trenbolona wil cut through the fat like knife cut through butter and with months will bring tbom to the single digit and seperated like a competetive bodybuild...not top but competetive to begin with

youtube.com/watch?v=qsjpzmRIwck
nutella is good for you!

dude soy is in everything nowdays, stop eating proceced food alltogether if your are going to freak out like an estrogen filled sisy

Maximum soy

The vast majority of livestock on the planet are fed with soy meal.

Unless you're a no-soy vegan or you hunt for all the meat you eat, you literally can"t avoid the bean.

Redpill me on the soy conspiracy

>the soy meme
holy shit you ameritards are fucking retarded. with each passing day you're living up to the meme of your retardation. look at other countries that have a HEAVY soy diet - they experience non of the bullshit conspiracies you believe. not to mention that this has been debunked on numerous occasions too.

cheap protein source with a long shelf life

The "the water is turning the frogs gay" topic but replace water with "soy" and "frogs" with "men"

If you're eating enough nutella to worry about the lecithin, you've got bigger problems than soy. You're not supposed to use a fucking bricklayer's trowel, it's full of sugar.

It's an emulsifier.

The zingaro knows, shut it down Silvio

jesus... learn how quantity and poisoning are related, idiot. seriously, what are you guys being taught in schools?

check the toothpaste-fluoride example as well. otherwise stop using toothpaste abd brush your teeth with your own poop. that ain't poison.

it's their fat they cannot swim because of. not soy..

Where did this meme that we're fat come from?

Soy is literally the second or third imgredient of every mayo product I can find.
Kill me

>buy raw fruits & vegetables
>make your own breads buns bakery desserts
>fresh meats cheese & fish
>healthy oils cold pressed
ez

Mayo is simple to make bro, garlic, oil, dijon, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper blend that shit, done

allrecipes.com/recipe/70964/home-made-mayonnaise/

Thank you kind leafs

add some honey / oregano / smoked paprika / bacon / any flavor you can think once you get the base recipe down pat, you'll never like the taste of store bought sit on the shelve for 36 month jar of mayo again

>fresh meats, cheese

see: