Jesus my fucking heart

Jesus my fucking heart.

Also Grand Blue thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

sendspace.com/file/x15m72
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't tell if this is a man or a woman.

Oh nevermind I just read the lower speech bubble.

The faces are always so good.

>mfw

>ywn have a cool older girl friend who likes you so much that she would gladly have casual sex with you

>that gap moe
Lord, this isn't legal.

What a gigantic faggot.

Still don't get why wouldn't he just do it. I understand from the plot point of view, but from Yoshi's - no.

You know when guys have big mouth about getting girls and then panic when it's actually happening? I can sadly relate.

This manga has a plot? I read the first few chapters and it just seemed to be about drinking.

It slowly advances, but really really slowly. I actually it has good pacing for a comedy.

And thats all. This is the only thing I actually wait for.

Hopefully we'll get a raw translation of the latest chapter too.

My sides.

Fuck this shit, I thought he wouldn't be a usual sexless spineless MC but this is what I get.

Not even Kingdom? Fuck this two week break yo.

He isn't, though
He really wants to hit that but he's restraining himself because of the consequences

What consequences? Tokki and the other dude won't give a fuck, they'd probably just congratulate him and tell him to be careful since Azusa is a bit of a goof. Nanaka would be embarrassed like always but not mind. Cakey, well, she just has a minor crush. Otakuguy (whatever his name was) would be horrified since he's the way he is, but it wouldn't matter. That leaves Chisa, but Iori has no reason to think she'd raise a fuss except maybe be a bit disgusted like she always is. If she had suggested a committed relationship, then sure, it would've fucked with the group if they'd broken up later, but she never implied anything of the sort, I think.

I love this manga even more when the gags segue into really serious scenes. Makes it surprisingly realistic.

I wouldn't have expected Azusa to be so insecure and hesitant.

We saw his thought when she proposed, he thought that was a test. Like she'd laugh and say it was a joke if he actually agreed.

Don't blame him, you'd spill your spaghettis too if you were in this situation.

Azusa has been getting closer to him as the series progresses
From her point of view, they're both closet bi. They both have an unrequited/impossible love. She was serious about him being between her and nanaka, etc
She (though not directly) says it herself, this isn't just a casual sex invitation and iori knows it

Don't tell met he got the cousin onee-san.

I'm the user who posted the link for the latest chapter raws on the last thread, and here it is again, for the ones who missed it:
sendspace.com/file/x15m72

>Don't blame him, you'd spill your spaghettis too if you were in this situation.
I have been in a similar situation once and I did spill my spaghetti, yes, but I wouldn't read a manga with me as the MC either.
She did say "this once" though.

Then again i could be reading too much into it, it's likely as simple as put it

Then he's spineless and I'm disappoint.

That's why i said she didn't say it directly
There is no 'just this once' with girls, either they're into you or they aren't

No, Azusa is hung up over her unrequited crush for Tokita, who is attached (to an as yet unseen character). She seems really wistful and insecure about it.

She has a thing for Toki, actually.

Azusa is basically a bro though, this is a manga, and I'm pretty certain that such a generalization has plenty of exceptions.

Yes but toki has a girlfriend. This pains her.
Iori's there, and she just so happens to have taken a liking to him.
Girls who hang out primarily with guys are implied to be loose for a reason.
The valid argument is that this is a manga, though. It will be as the writer wills it.

>Spineless
>Constantly get naked in public
>Crossdressed in front of a crowd to get a laugh out of a girl
>Dumped a drink over a girl's head because bros before hoes

You take that back.

>spilled his spaghetti when older bombshell suggested sexytimes
SPINELEEESSS!

She is trying very hard to get over Toki. I get the sense that she feels very guilty about being the third wheel.

Between this scene, Iori standing up for Kouhei when the latter gets made fun of and the imouto arc, this manga is surprisingly impactful.

Azusa propositioned Iori because she probably hoped that physical intimacy would bring her mind off Tokita, but at the same time she only saw Iori as a platonic friend, hence the bashfulness.

>spend 2 months mastering nip
>"oh look a raw page, i can read this"
>it's in chink

The raws were linked.

>spend 2 months mastering nip
Do you honestly think you have mastered an Asian language in two months of studying? Or do you mean you have had a history of learning and the past two months you officially have become fluent? Because one of these is sheer retardation and one would actually make sense.

Nah he could just have casual sex and nothing would have changed

Author pussied out
But i never expected him to agree anyway, its not that kind of manga

Casual sex among friends is often a very messy affair that can destroy a group of friends cohesiveness. Combined with the fact that MC doesn't even know which girl he likes and fucking Azusa is a literal landmine that could ruin not only his social life but destroy the club.

Also he went to an all boys school so he has little to no experience with women. He likely isn't sure about the prospect of sex without emotions getting in the way or of her would even want that.

Sex isn't everything, bruv.

>of her
If he*
Fucking autocorrect

No red blooded male would think of shit like that when a sexy woman asks for sex

At least not in real life

Guess he's not as retarded as you.

Sempai girlsfriend is so tiy and cute looking.

How the hell that happens. Im with iori, fuck the world.

Not everyone prioritizes sex the way you do. Fucking some random girl is one thing, fucking a friend has A LOT of strings attached.

Unless you only think with your reptile brain, a lot of people might question if a few minutes of pleasure is worth severely fucking up a good thing you have going.

If you think any Asian language can be mastered in 2 months you are delusional.

I dont prioritize it that much

Im just saying that a straight man never would refuse sex from an attractive female friend, which could lead to them being sex friends

Unless they are gay

>Fucking some random girl is one thing, fucking a friend has A LOT of strings attached
This is Azusa, she doesn't give a fuck about creating drama.

そう言っても、二ヶ月だけの勉強したけどちゃんと日本語が分かれるんだ・・・・Wikipediaって凄く良いもんだぞ!

Nah, maybe some people are just more talented. Don't think that if you can't do it, others can't.

>structurally one of the easiest languages on the planet, even easier than sign language
why shouldn't anyone be able to learn it in two months unless they're retarded?

It's not his girlfriend, it's Nanaka.

If you're a NEET Korean with good focus, you can learn a lot in two months.

But reading manga does not imply fluency, I'm not even properly N4 and I read raws for gag series

What if I told you I had once before?

Things can change, especially when sex is involved. Emotions can develop and opinions can differ, remember he himself seems unsure how he feels about any girl in the group.

How is anyone supposed to get a girlfriend without befriending her first.

>Things can change, especially when sex is involved. Emotions can develop and opinions can differ, remember he himself seems unsure how he feels about any girl in the group.
Except cakey. I don't think he really thinks about that kind of stuff at all though, he's too busy thinking about weird shit to consider his relationships.

It's not. It's being hinted what she feels towards the senpai is possibly more than just physical attraction which is why she didn't shoot down the idea of dating him. Nanaka she just can't deny she finds her extremely sexually attractive and if she's drunk/sleepy she might lose her inhibitions and jump her bones which she would regret.

Chemistry. Either way, going and fucking your friends brings dangers. Many can fuck/begin dating friends, few can return to being just friends after if things change.

And if he fucks Azusa his carefree college life could change severely. Right now the club and his new hobby in driving seems to be his focus.

>And if he fucks Azusa his carefree college life could change severely. Right now the club and his new hobby in driving seems to be his focus.
I really hope more personal drama happens later on and the group fractures and such. I don't want any "hurr everyone stayed friends forever even though theyr just happened to be in the same club" shit.

>It's not. It's being hinted what she feels towards the senpai is possibly more than just physical attraction which is why she didn't shoot down the idea of dating him. Nanaka she just can't deny she finds her extremely sexually attractive and if she's drunk/sleepy she might lose her inhibitions and jump her bones which she would regret.
What ? The user I replied to said that senpai's girlfriend was tiny and cute looking. But the girl on the pic is Nanaka not his girlfriend, who hasn't appeared yet.

My mistake I thought you were the guy saying that Azusa is hung up on nanaka more than the senpai

He shoudl have at least asked her to give her a handjob or a blowjob.

Friends do that.

What if no one mentions Toki's girlfriend at length because she's dead/crippled and that's why Azusa doesn't want to make a move out of guilt and fear.

I really don't see how that's implied anywhere.

Its strange that all mentions of his girlfriend to date are fleeting at best, almost as if it was something to be glossed over and told in detail later. So I was wondering if there was a deeper backstory behind the tension between Tokita, Azusa and this mysteriously absent girlfriend.

Well, it's a comedy manga, the author is probably just saving the girlfriend plot until he can figure out how to use it well.

I wouldn't call it all-out comedy. Some scenes like Iori standing up for Kouhei, the imouto arc and Azusa momentarily letting her facade drop in the latest chapter amongst other scenes are pretty heavy. Those scenes are played very straight. I wouldn't put it beyond the realm of possibility for some actual conflict to be written in.

>making fun of your otaku bro
Bitches and whores, I tell you.

Kanako when?

We're not exactly reaching Jitsu Wa level of drama here.

Why do you use sendspace, user? Why not zippyshare, mediafire, mega, dropbox, or google drive? Just curious. There are fucking cancerous filehost sites out there and you chose one of the less desirable ones.

is it Cakey or Chisa who's moving your heart?

>Nanaka would be embarrassed like always but not mind.
you know, when Azusa brings it up later, Nanaka seems pretty casual when asking about it

Cakey moves my heart, but Azusa and Nanaka move my penis

NIGGA YOU JUST TURNED DOWN 10/10 SEX AND YOU ALSO GOT A CUTE LITTLE KOUHAI WHO WILL JUMP YOUR BONES IN A HEARTBEAT FUCK YOU

Aren't this, and the most recent chapters the only ones to bring up Toki's girlfriend?
I don't think she's been shown or brought up much because she doesn't matter, and the author knows not to crowd the series with too many superfluous characters.
The only significance of Tokki's girlfriend is that he has one, and how that relates to him and Azusa There's not really much need to do more with her

Cakey's the least hot girl, but I think she's probably the most sympathetic and genuinely entertaining amongst them.

>she's probably the most sympathetic
>the only character that is not a caricature
Really makes you think.