"DATING", the root of all evil

We instituted in society, an acceptable way for women to go on the cock carousel, and still believe they are not whores, because they are "just dating"

>how can i find a real partner if i dont go out and look everywhere?

dating is the root of all degeneracy and personally I would never accept a woman that is "dating", or "dates",

I believe arranged marriages would work if people werent selfish morons

for real, what is a relationship anyway? is just changing your routine and adapting, if any, man or woman, cant do that with 1 person, they will never accomplish it with anyone

meaning, if you "screw up" relationships and are "dating", you should kill yourself, you are damaging the sexual reproductive market with your shitty self

i real committed person would marry anyone and make it work

DAY OF THE ROAST IS COMING

LAST SELF BUMP

ALLOWING DATING IS BASICALLY TELLING PEOPLE THAT NOTHING WILL EVER BE GOOD ENOUGH, HAVE THEM LOOKING FOR EVER

GOOD PERSONS WOULD BE ABLE TO MARRY A STRANGER AND MAKE IT WORK

That's probably why you never had a date. You are one, not a man, two, got unrealistic standards, and three, are retarded from sitting in front of your computer all day.

If you want to get laid and actually experience love, you should be alot nicer to women. They are like children yes, you have to keep power, but at the same time, it's worth it, if you are man enough to set boundaries for then

>dating is the root of all degeneracy

No, Jews are. They invented dating.

Lol. I'm sorry but arranged marriages are never, never, going to make any sort of comeback in the west.

>if you want to get laid and experience love

you are a fucking moron, kill yourself

you will NEVER know love, LOVE IS PAIN AND SACRIFICE

YOU FUCKING SCUM

>DATING SUCKS, WHY DO I HAVE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE MALE DOMINENCE HIREARCHY THAT HAS BEEN UTILIZED FOR MILLIONS OF YEARS

>t. Butthurt asspie

Courting has been how things have been done since the middle ages at least, it's not degenerate in any way, just pre-marital sex ruined it.

Back in the day you courted girls, and when you decided you loved them you'd marry and have children. It's the proper way

Wow you talk a lot about systems and feelings rhat you bave never participated in yourself.

Dating is necessary to decide whether you are compatible or not, it used to be your larents would do that for you with an arranged marriage, but thats not a thing anymore.

This, why is it so hard for people to say something that obvious

>dating
>male dominance

jahjahahahahaha fucking idiot nu-male, dating is all about FEMALE DOMINANCE

arranged marriages ARE about male dominance, because you have to be strong and assertive to keep her and make it work

Yup. Even in high school I knew the concept of dating was a degenerate’s wet dream because it’s basically allowing people an excuse to be whores without the responsibility and dedication required for a real relationship.

And every person who was into “dating” and had one gf/bf a month tended to be an idiotic whore or stoner who went to every party and laughed like he had marbles in his mouth. You could tell there was something wrong with them from the start.

>never participated in yourself.

how do you know? In fact it is from dating that I knew that world was degenerate full of scum looking for an easy life

kill yourself

at least someone makes sense in this place

congratulations on having a brain my leaf friend

You misunderstand, the hirearchy of male dominence is an ancient system of guys trying to be the perfect "man". Its a system that naturally pushes the most qaulified to pass on their genes to the top. The womens job in it all is to honor the hierarchy by only picking from the top, while the least qualified women to pass on their genes pick from the bottom or not at all.

Its a necessary process, while you like it or not. You are just mad because you cannot compete

How DO you find a partner then, faggot? Answer me without dodging or your thread is as worthless as your meme flag.

When the mudslimes take over they will

Your emotional response is obviously endemic of the fact that you simply cannot suceed in the system.

>picking from the top

hahahahaha if you believe women this days are picking the best, you are clueless, and i am not talking about physical appearance or money,

movies and tv and adds, made women into zombies that no longer can determine and choose the best mates, this is why at this point the only thing that could save us, is a purge of degenerates, follow by the forceful marriage of the virgins left

>the system of being a passive aggressive hypocrite

no thanks, you and that system can die, I will rebuilt later

you can't self bump kiddo

also, sage

i can do this, countersage!!

You have an extremely twisted view on the matter, i would argue that women are more picky than ever, because feminism has told them they deserve everything while having to sacrifice nothing.

The fact that you are implying the opposite is just silly, and if it were true that just makes the fact you cant date and find a partner more pathetic.

The root of all evil are idiots who think that in order to remove evil, that you must destroy everything in your path, when you're just becoming that which you stand against.

Nazi's, Islamic extremists, etc. etc.

Most of the people in here are evil, because they profess to wanting to progress humanity, yet want to start a civil war in order to achieve that?

If you cannot convince people by your words alone, then your cause is either wrong or you haven't thought it through. Peace begets peace, ignorance creates pain.

>it will be rebuilt later

It is a system that has been around ever since we could be considered humans. Its not going away anytime soon

hahahah what? this place is full of plebs lately

how can you say the "mating" system is the same as 200 years ago?

This

Op is just an edgy teen who is mad that sally double d would rather date chad than his round ass.

How about I try smacking you across the face and you try talking me into stopping?

ive been around kid, dont worry, you will learn, in time, remember this post

>It is a system that has been around ever since we could be considered humans. Its not going away anytime soon
Not agreeing with OP but it literally hasn't. You were a whore if you were seen driving in a car with the opposite sex just 60 years ago.

Dating whoredom is a very new phenomenon and didn't become the norm until the early 90s and the latest because you still had some of the old hardliner's children making up half of the 80s teens.

Of course, you can probably point out dating in ancient societies just like you can faggotry. That doesn't mean those people wern't shunned like the scourge they are.

Stop being a little faggot who hates women because they won't touch his smelly penis or go anywhere near you're disgusting personality.

Check yourself. I suggest that you work on yourself, and to not being upset because a women with greater value than you sought to seek a man with equal measure. You aren't as mighty as you think yourself to be.

Love is about finding your equal, your partner, not someone who bows to you as if they were a slave.

You sicken me.

Because the underlining system that dictates "mating" has existed forever

The best men have always been pushed to the top and allowed the best women, even in the times when we were savages, women have always chosen the most sucessfull

Of course relationships have changed, but the system that creates the choice hasnt

>women are picking from the top
>naturally pushes the most qualified
>honor the hierarchy
>You are just mad because you cannot participate
roastieposting
There are no women worth pursuing anymore, that's why he is mad.
>inb4 just reproduce
Just kill yourself then, shirk the biological responsibility if that's all there is to life for you.

American dating is.
In Britain dating someone means you're boyfriend and girlfriend.
In America, dating is just paying for meals for them in the hopes they couple with you. And even if they do, American "culture" says it's fine for them to shag others on the side, since your "Only dating" and "not exclusive".

You guys seriously have the most fucked relationships out of anyone I've met.

Stop lieing on the internet, if you have "been around", then 2 things would be true

1.) You wouldnt be mad at dataing because you suceeded in it
2.) You are as much of a degenerate as these women, so you are just being hypocritical

But niether is true because you have the vernacular and writting style of an edgy 17 year old.

>stormwinnie btfo
/thread

you are totally retarded

>successful

can mean many things over time you fucking idiot, the point is that women today are trying to find a "successful" partner based on knowledge imparted by propaganda, tv, movies, etc, degeneracy.

first, the "success" they look for now, is not real success

second, women, and men, are lazy and want everything exactly like they want it, so they look and look and look, and never find anything, because the problem IS YOU; not others

See
You are misunderstanding what i mean.

>suceeded

thats not even a word, but you are looking at stuff very superficial

lurk more you fucking pleb, or better yet just kill yourself

Try, and see how far it gets you. I never said to not defend yourself, but to preemptively bomb a country on false pretenses, then to wonder why their children want you dead, is pure ignorance.

Take this man for instance. Instead of seeking to kill you all in the name of the false prophet, whom is currently burning in hell, he chose to be an absolute demon on the battlefield and to kill every ISIS soldier he finds.

Stop being a stupid motherfucker.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
pathetic
go outside

how do you marry / be boyfriendu to a woman you wont date? Do you expect a random woman to just come up to you and say "Hey wanna marry me i dont date and i'm a virgin"

correcting someones grammar is one of the lowest forms of faggotry you can commit on this board my dude, its pathetic.

>can mean many things over time you fucking idiot, the point is that women today are trying to find a "successful" partner based on knowledge imparted by propaganda, tv, movies, etc, degeneracy.

of course it has changed, but men have learned to adapt and change to the times. again, if you are implying that women no longer pick from the top, i dont understand how you can struggle to find a women, either you are lying (you are) or you are just that pathetic

not to even mention the fact that your view on women is extremely narrow minded. there are plenty of conservative traditional women out there, and if you "have been around" you would know that. but you havent, so you base your opinion on the degenerate chicks that scream for attention, while ignoring the girl that keeps to herself.

There's a special board just for people like you.
>>/r9k/

No I didn't. I simply followed the chat chain. You backtracking and talking about survival of the fittest has nothing to do with the current trend of dating being the standard nor does it have anything to do with the traditional method of elders being required for marriage/sex. If anything, dating as it currently exists is an anomaly that will go away if we assume the traditional, father dominated selection process of courtship was partially responsible for civilization.

Where do you think asking a woman for her father's hand in marriage came from? That existed long, long before the modern feminist dating whoredom method existed.

The “root of all degeneracy” is a litte strong but yes “dating” as a socially acceptable way of saying “fornicating with a series of people I barely know and have no intention of marrying” is a pretty diseased social (((institution))) that would disgust our ancestors

>I was here when pol/ turned mgtow

>No I didn't. I simply followed the chat chain. You backtracking and talking about survival of the fittest has nothing to do with the current trend of dating being the standard nor does it have anything to do with the traditional method of elders being required for marriage/sex.

literally when did I say this? you are pulling meaning from nothing.

all im saying is that the structure has always existed in some form, but it has changed face over the centuries.

>man talks about decline of family and marriage as insitution
>well if you want to get laid durr hurr

You don’t get it and you’re part of the degeneracy at this point

>how do you marry / be boyfriendu to a woman you wont date?
It's very simple. The process for me was, a.) initial belief check (religon) by her and her parents b.) associate with family and see if what you said in a checks out with your behavior. this is also a compatibility step where you're doing activities with the family. c.) prayer for guidance and marriage if everything aligns and her father gives you permission.

You're never alone with them at any point of the process by the way and nothing you say is just between you. Even their family (teens/little kids) will be reading it. Worked great desu.

>all im saying is that the structure has always existed in some form, but it has changed face over the centuries.
except it hasn't since the social dominance theory you asserted doesn't match up with the involvement of family selecting men who were otherwise valued for family/business relationships. being able to bullshit your way into panties has never been valuable at any point and time in history except now. this generation's dating method is the abnormal one and no it isn't from "evolving" as a species.

>you are implying that women no longer pick from the top, i dont understand how you can struggle to find a women

i never said I personally had problems finding women, i said this whole dating shit is degenerate is an excuse to be fucking whores, kill yourself

i dont care "getting pussy", i could pay, or just go anywhere, i am a good looking man, and i have money

this, this idiots posting here dont understand they are being played

only chasing after their own cock, pathetic

And how do you plan on meeting this woman and getting in with her parents?

You expect to just ask a random lady you meet "hey lemme meet your parents as long as you are good enough for me"
>parents are good and father gives you permission

you expect her to drop to her knees and say "OH BOY I CANT WAIT TO MARRY YOU user"
I'm sure she'd love to be in a relationship with someone who wont take her out or let her out of his sights.

this posts are full of fucking wisdom

Arranged marriage in the west incorporated a romantic element

It was basically just courtship with an extra gating process managed by parents who are wiser and understand what makes marriages work (same religion, similar economic status, good family background) rather than being solely managed by stupid horny kids

Before total jewishness fell in our culture the tradition of asking parents if you could court their daughter preserved a lot of the usefullness of the traditional ways

Now of course you just try to cum dumpster their daughter without them knowing and if she’s an old ass roastie in therapy maybe she tells them she’s about to get married as a surprise

user is right, the collapse of core traditions around family formation is a big part of what is enervating the west

Gee (((who))) likes to see that happen?

>The “root of all degeneracy” is a litte strong but yes “dating” as a socially acceptable way of saying “fornicating with a series of people I barely know and have no intention of marrying”

this is a lot more accurate, dating is not degenerate, but some women use it as a excuse to be promiscuous.

But honestly its also on you to convey that you are looking to form a long time relationship, and not just looking for a hookup. if you dont want slutty women just turn them away and find one that isnt, there are plenty out there.

>being able to bullshit your way into panties has never been valuable at any point and time in history except now.

you are delusional if you truly think that.

>i dont care "getting pussy", i could pay, or just go anywhere, i am a good looking man, and i have money

then you are just as much of a degenerate and contributing to the problem just like these "whores".

I should also mention you'll never be their boyfriend. you're either someone they want to marry or someone they're married too. boyfriend is a meaningless label with no commitment. if you're willing to commit have the balls to marry.
>how do you plan on meeting this woman and getting in with her parents?
kek. I gave you an example of something that's already happened leaf. to answer your question, I met her through exploring my faith in church and she showed interest (you're never as subtle as you think) and her parents picked up on the interest after a period of time.

>lemme meet your parents
doesn't happen for guys. usually only the girls parents are involved in that way usually as they're the ones that will be chaperoning you.

>I'm sure she'd love to be in a relationship with someone who wont take her out or let her out of his sights.
not sure what you're trying to say she's a home maker and no, as her husband she isn't allowed to go do what she wants. she's a big girl and realizes that marriage commits her to her husband and his family's needs.

I wouldn't have pursued a whore who thought hanging out with men alone was ok. Since she already felt that way and isn't a feminist sperg with beta orbiters trying to get pussy, this didn't seem abnormal to her.

>male dominance hierarchy
>having to convince grown uo worldly married people that you have enough status, income, and character to marry their daughter

Yeah what does that have to do with male hierarchy vs.

>hey dad guess what tyrone danced up behind me in the club I think I’ll “date”
him because I don’t want to be racist

thats not dateing, thats fucking

people should be able to distinguish from the two

That's the basic truth. Any woman that isn't married by age twelve is a whore.

that basically described my experience. her involvement was being a yes/no gatekeeper sort of thing. if she didn't show interest then it's not like she's forced to continue like so many feminist crow about.

really, truely forced arranged marriages were only a thing if you were slave or politically valuable to your father.
>people should be able to distinguish from the two
laughable. there is no distinction. ask any male if they'd date someone without having sex. more to the point, why bother dating them if you aren't interested in marriage? just be up front about them being a sex toy and be done with it so other people don't see your perversion as synonymous with "love."

Are you twelve? What do you think the traditional system did?

Do you think you just showed up to marry the local nobleman’s daughter by using “game” and “negging” while wearing a shiny shirt?

They basically reviewed your whole resume plus your family history in detail and if it was all triple A dominant then you got to meet the girl and if she ALSO thought you were dominant enough then you got the girl.

You think modern dating is preserving hierarchy as effectively as that? Explain the mullattos.

Feels good to be in a Arranged marriage country.

>succeed in the system
>fucking a lot of roasties who have lost the capacity to pair bond
>forming unstable family with high divorce probability because neither of you can pair bond anymore

Whew lads...

>you just don’t like a feces eating contest because you can’t eat as much feces as the rest of us alpha feces eaters

ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED???!?!?!?!

I SAID I COULD; NOT I DO!!!! FUCKING IDIOT

KILL YOURSELF!!!!!!

Love isn't real anyway, so I don't see a problem with it. But I don't see a problem with women being whores, the west is lost, any sane intelligent person who has studied enough has come to the same conclusion. The elite will be a super race of nano-tech enhanced cyber jews while your offspring at low iq mutts forever to be their slaves in their techno prison cities hooked to the virtual reality matrix which fills them with high levels of dopamine causing them to never question their existence.

>women more picky than ever

Are you fucking serious?

You can date without having sex.

Women want masculinity, if they cannot get a big dicked alpha white male they will go after a black or brown alpha before settling with dicklet (under 8 inches) nerdy beta until she's had her alpha offspring, then the beta can get sloppy seconds and fake orgasms.

Bull shit my parents marriage is still intact.

Ope the look the “peace and positivity” hippie faggots have shown up with another shoah. I bet you think communism hasn’t been implemented properly as well don’t ya schlomo?

The faggots grew up watching a lot of the (((Disney Channel))) and since they went to public school and the only history they know is Harriet Tubman and the holocaust OF course they think the current degenerate system is inevitable

Basically cultural retards in every way, you’re speaking directly with the whole point of the jewish education and media system

It’s like cancer itself gained the ability to shillpost

>ha ha obviously uncontrolled reproduction of cells is the best, you old fashioned cells without DNA alternations can’t compete. You want me right in your pancreas!

>laughable. there is no distinction.
thats just delusional, if you cannot seriously tell the difference between a committed relationship and a fuck buddy you are socially/mentally deficient.

we all have that friend who is "Dateing" a whore, and it is obvious to everyone its not a real relationship.

im not saying the quality of the hierarchy has changed, just that it still exists

if you really want to change it, that would require men to be more selective in who they have a relationship with, its just as much the man responsibility as it is the women's.

>maybe if I put words in his mouth, and take everything he says out of context, ill be right!

>every post has fucking every three words
>all caps
>lmao kill yourself

yup, you are an edgy teen.

is this supposed to prove a point? is she fucking the kids? or are you implying that there are 0 qualified men who are also brown? i dont understand

literally what are you talking about.

Of course, but when an american girl says “i’m dating” currently, it literally means she is a massive (i mean massive) whore.

You must be fun

this post is almost pure conjecture, your first couple of posts were ok, but now you are just scraping the bottom of the barrel.

>bloodthirsty Arab picked the winning side
Wow, intriguing.

Enjoy being forever alone m8

You literal faggot. You actually think fucking a bunch of girls is life success as far as relationships are concerned?

You’re basically no different from a nigger, go make a rap video. what are you even doing here?

>I believe arranged marriages would work if people werent selfish morons
>Wanting somebody else to pick who you spend your life with for you
I can't imagine being this cucked

>You literal faggot. You actually think fucking a bunch of girls is life success as far as relationships are concerned?

again, when did I ever say this? you are just pulling meaning from nothing.

honestly

I lov3 slide threads.

Gender is a social construct and you should abandon whorish roasties for tradcon traps since men of course make the best women. That's why Sup Forums is gay, loves traps, and bows to superior BBC.

Now post more slide posts because if you do we can kill Sup Forums and elect Bernie in 2020.

>I can't imagine being this cucked
That's the natural place of the woman as a follower. Unless of course you were referring to the male. In which case that wouldn't happen since men get to decide who to pursue.

Honestly, the real issue seems to be beta boys who don't want to have to converse with another man (her father) about the possibility of marriage. They're literally too scared and twig legged to discuss their own future with a man who wants you to succeed.

if anyone is the cuck it's men who ignore the wisdom of successful family men to participate in "whatever she wants, she's an equal to a man" feminist "dating" scam.

How much porn do you even watch?

You really think women historically were very interested in men having big cocks?

This is a literal faggot male meme that feminists picked up on because they thought it created some false equivalency with many men liking large tits. This made them mad so they wanted some fraud way to try tommake men self concious about a sex characteristic.

Unless you’re literally deformed with a almost nonfunctional tiny penis any woman who isn’t terrifically bored of sex as such (read promiscuous roastie) is going to be fine with it

You think a woman would rather have a big house and a retirement plan and a prominent husband or some tyrone? How about when she’s 35? Odds are she’ll be wanting more cuddling and to be told she’s pretty than to be fucked all the time, period.

Dumb porn ideas.

holy fuck dude he was obviously kidding, how brain dead do you have to be to not see that?

thank you OP for the reminder

I smell a roastie in your post from a mile away. I hope your nig bf rapes you and kills you, delivering the deadly redpill.

>Honestly, the real issue seems to be beta boys who don't want to have to converse with another man (her father) about the possibility of marriage. They're literally too scared and twig legged to discuss their own future with a man who wants you to succeed.
>if anyone is the cuck it's men who ignore the wisdom of successful family men to participate in "whatever she wants, she's an equal to a man" feminist "dating" scam.

A lot of truth there. A lot can be said for being a successful man and actually getting a great deal out of a woman's dad still. Lots of guys have never dated in that league of success though. Women don't understand future promises but their dads to. So if you're in a position to say "sir I'm going to be a surgeon next year, pay for the wedding and baby this year and cover x amount of expenses and i'll marry here asap" he might help you out.

>Last self bump
Welcome to Sup Forums. Sup Forums has various boards that are separated by interests ranging from trap porn and ending with wallpapers for your desktop. On Sup Forums you cannot self bump your thread.
>Arranged marriage
I think it's a shit idea because you are not given a choice of whom to marry. And if you don't like your partner, you won't have a good loving family and your kid will essentially grow up in a single parent household even though physically you will be in the same house.
>Dating is degenerate
Dating other girls should be ok so long as you are not fucking when you are trying to find a girl that is right. If a girl ain't right for you, as in doesn't have the same interests, is too dumb even for a girl, too emotional, too boring, too ugly, just drop her and move on to next without ever touching her pussy. That way you leave a girl untouched for another man who might like her and she might like him and both can end up marrying each other. Unfortunately jews have turned women into sluts and now dating is distorted into riding a cock carousel without even getting each other's name.

Arranged marriage is 50/50. Parents should take an interest in marrying off their offspring either way