Schwarzesmarken / Total Eclipse / Muv Luv

She listened to Katia. Don't follow her mistake.

Catch the stream if you can, voting is happening
live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv284345852

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1mG3BvkT6YQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpzcU0wsKac
i.imgur.com/ginnaDE.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

VOTE NOW!

DON'T VOTE FOR KATIA!

Voted.

Literally everyone shit won.

;_;

"Ooops"

fug

Main heroine getting 18,7% vs secondary characters. kek.

Vote for リィズ

Favourite Martyrs route?

Pretty even vote. I'm surprised, I expected Katia to be higher, but she just edges out the other loli.

This is surely thanks to Bea-sama.

>ManaMana
>shit

Not surprised Irisdina's route won. If you're a fan of SM overall, it's the route that best ties everything together and most satisfactorily completes the story. It also has the most allusions to BiS and Requiem, and unlike the other two routes, your waifu is there with you from start to finish.

Why?

December is now worst birthday month.

Slipped

Who /NVA/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=1mG3BvkT6YQ

It's all because of Iris more likely.

I really should learn JP. If middle is Katia, I may have just voted for Katia's route being the best.

Weren't they all butthurt that Iris's route showed her to not be angelic?

Middle is Katia (カティア).
Left is Irisdina (アイリスディーナ).
Right is Lise (リィズ).

they said routo before voting and then they read them out loud. how retarded can you be?

Aw fuck. I may have. I think I may have hit right too. Well in any case, at least it was a second runner.

Now if only there was a secret Beato...

Beato route would only be possible in SM if Jürgen was still alive.

Disagreed. We were already nearly there with the Lise route. Even now, I hope there is an unclicked/undiscovered option in the game.

She doesn't have anyone tortured or causes large amount of collateral damage there. Purity-fags might be butthurt about the real Iris, but they usually switch girls pretty fast.

All Beatofags would vote Iris route because its the only route where she doesn't die like a dog. And it permanently blew "Beatrix is evil, kills for fun and is to blame for everything" out of the water, even if some stragglers still haven't gotten the memo.

No "we" weren't you delusional tard. You know when you'd have to kill not only all the actual love interests but nearly every other available girl in the cast before the mc would even consider it you've stretched past the point of sense with your ship.

The problem is Beato she isn't looking to fall in love again. She only thinks about realizing her lover ideal or die trying.

Everyone thank Bea-hime!

Frankly I'm surprised Senna got over 10%, the poor girl.

>Lisefag doing damage control

Not hm, but way to overblow things m8.

PACT PRIDE WORLDWIDE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpzcU0wsKac

>must be Lisefag
Or maybe someone who actually understands the characters.

Your choice of words makes it obvious.

Whatever you want to believe buddy, but its the obvious truth to anyone not wearing blinding shippergoggles.

Not really. Irisdinas route is clearly superior of the three. It is you who is blinded by shippergoggles. You just like Lise route because its the only one she survives in.

What the hell are you talking about? That has nothing to do with the above posts.

You clearly disagree that Irisdinas route is the best when objectively it is the best. And you probably believe Lise's route is the best when in fact its even worse than katias.

Reminder that Melvina is best brown girl!

Or well, she was ;_;

Disgreeing with a Bea/Theo paring being 'close' to happening has nothing to do with an overall opinion of the actual routes themselves, what the hell is your problem? Why are you so up in arms about this? Why are you assuming everything about my character based on your own paranoia? And why are you so hellbent on using this as a platform to shit on Lise route? You seriously sound crazy.

You are clearly retarded and can't follow a conversation.

So you are the militant Lisefag then. Glad to know you're not even trying to cover it up anymore.

Also that's someone else you're replying too, but hey.

Frankly, I don't know how people didn't see that? It was pretty clear from BiS AND the first VN and the LNs that Iris has a lot of skeletons in her closet. Sure, it may be a shock to the Western fanbase, but Elevens have no excuse, frankly.

You're clearly deflecting and moving goalposts. I don't even know what you're trying to stand for anymore.

>So you are the militant Lisefag then
Its pretty funny that you've got nothing but resorting to boogeymen, but hey attack the messenger if it makes you feel better. Also what does it matter who I'm replying to? Its all the same.

For what it's worth, I'm a Beafag and I agree with you, Theo/Bea isn't a romantic combo. It's more like a senpai/kohai relationship.

Vivi is for mistreating by feeding her only white "chocolate" for a week

There is nothing wrong with white chocolate

Is that TDA?

Yes.

You sound upset. Don't tell me you actually are triggered.

Don't do this to me.

Do you have a big one of Will too?

;_;

>Melvina Maniax never
>KimiMuv never
>TE VN translation never
>Beato Maniax never
>SM LN TL never
>BiS Vol 3. & ch. 12 never
>BiS TL never

>TDA 02 and 03 still not translated

This really fucking triggers me. It could been finished ten times over by now. I should learn how to speak Japanese.

How's the steam version Alternative coming along? What are they going to translate after it is finished?

>Beato Maniax
Until now, I never knew that I needed this, but I need it.

>TDA 02 and 03 still not translated
Forgot about TDA. Will we ever see that series finished?

>Alternative when?
Since its already December expect it by April or so.

>Melvina Maniax never

Why even go on

Irisdina? More like Irisdumb!

And what's so wrong about it? I'd expect that atleast you would be satisfied, seeing that one of your girls won.

T-thanks age

Why are lips so gross?

Why are you so gay?

Lise is for bullying.

But she's asking for it.
If she didn't want to get bullied, she wouldn't wear those silly ribbons.

i.imgur.com/ginnaDE.jpg

Those ribbons were a gift of love from her brother, how dare you call them silly.

>katia
I haven't read the VN why is Katia's route so bad?

Because it has Watanabe influence.

>I haven't read the VN why is Katia's route so bad?
Its more or less the same as the anime, but more accurate to the LN.

That explains the loyalty alright

How does one make Simone blush?

You make her put on frilly dresses and wal around in public wearinf them.

Reminder that Latrova, Beatrix, and Irisdina would all be the same age had they survived.

Fuck Anett and Farka.

So is this accurate now that the VN has come out?

Even if she is a secondary, Gretel will always be the main heroine of my heart

No one with red hair in SM is a good person.

>Lise
>Neutral

>this chart again

So if we get Farka CGs, is it going to be her with Lise and Theo?

Too many characters fit into the same slots for this to really work. I would probably put Beatrix as lawful evil [note I don't actually think she's evil, but that's where she fits best] and Theo as chaotic good for example.

How can someone as sexy as Jurgen have a sister who's so ugly?

I would put Beatrix as Chaotic Neutral, personally.

I always vote for Katia.

>farka CGs
woah there buddy, ease up, we need CGs of the three heroines at minimum before we can even think about the side cast

Main heroine struggling against a bunch of secondary characters is not a good thing.

Considering which main heroine it is, you should not be expecting something different.

Beatrix and Iris clear polls. Pham crushes the other secondary characters in her poll. Even fucking Vivi had a bigger lead then Katia over the others, and she was running against main heroines.

>main heroine
Where?

No, really, even though she's my personal favorite it's a very good thing that Katia's not doing so well. It should really not be that hard to give her type of character romantic prominence, yet they stupendously managed to imoutozone her and shove her off to the side even in her own supposed route. The actual imouto is less imoutozoned than she is! That, combined with the schizophrenic marketing that can't decide whether Katia or Lise is the 'Sumika' of SM, and is it really a surprise that Katia doesn't do so well? I hope age never pulls that kind of stunt with a character again.

Vivi's a top pick for trolls.

>tfw sincerely like Vivi

>Lise
>strong core family values thanks to loving mother and father
>loyal to a fault

>Katia
>weaker family values due to being raised by a single dad and then shipped off to the west but still cares about him
>strong and loyal girl who'll support you through thick and thin

>Irisdina
>broken family values thanks to a traitorous whore single mother who mindbroke her father and then whispered sweet lies into her ear
>will probably make like Mercedes and divorce you after a few years

Why would anyone pick Iris? Are the perky twins really worth that much heartbreak and despair?

Hey, I like Vivi too. I'm just pointing out why she does so incredibly well in those polls.

>Katia
>will get you killed unless you're a sociopath perfectly content with girls dying, because she's a dumb cunt

>weaker family values due to being raised by a single dad and then shipped off to the west but still cares about him

>forgetting about Ernestine Strachwitz

Nice lies.

>Vivi's a top pick for trolls.
I think he's talking about the birthday polls specifically.

Me too.

I think it's because Vivi is cute, but it's not obnoxiously shoved in your face like Katia. She also has something called a personality too.

Meiya will be 33 in a week.

Why does it feel like Yuuko is constantly horny?

I think Iris would be extremely loyal, especially with how much she kicks herself in the ass for "betraying" Beatrix.