Only top 20% of the most attractive men shouldd be allowed to breed with all the women

Discuss.

Gandy looks like death now

Attractive men look like women. Assault should be legal for both sexes and intersexes. Let the strong survive

They should emphasize that some, some men age like fine wine. Meanwhile all these basement dwellers think that lifes gonna turn around at 30, all wrinkly and hairlety.

Gay people don't breed.

He sleep with more women in a week than you're none-meme going to do in your entire life, mate.

It's doesn't guarantee attractive offspring.

Too right, the men that age well already have great features. Soyboys don't turn into Eastwoods because they're getting older.

Ballou is a god btw

what about the 80% of Women that are not really attractive?
Chads should only breed Stacy.

T levels and iq should be factors. Niggers and beaners must be neutered too.

Yes we make white babies but bros are for fucking

No stacy's don't make good moms

>what is surrogate

Way more than 20% of women are attractive. All a woman has to do is not be fat and not be totally deformed. For men it's more complex, a lot more can go wrong with us (balding, manlet)

neither do normalfags, which includes most of the top 20%

fuck attractiveness that shit is primate af..its all about IQ. it should be about breeding to produce the most intellectual being. one that invests in loyalty and doesnt forget such human traits.

Then why should everyone else provide?

Genetics are more complicated than that. Also the environment should be considered. Chad and Stacy don't necessarily make Chad/Stacy kiddies.

>jawlet, chinlet, noselet, maxillalet, zygoslet, iqlet, dicklet, voicelet, etc

Women have it a lot easier. Can plastic surgery. Can implant. Can cake makeup. Can get away with a lot with help. I.e. Gooks.
Men need to be born with looks, great genetics, and strong fathers to be good looking men. No surgeries, no make up, no gym can fix it. Gym isn't an answer since you can get fit but look like a Manlet.

Would we end up with better looking population? I would like that.

>Then why should everyone else provide?
That is another episode altogether.

not only that. only intelligent pretty people should get to make babies. everybody else should get fixed at birth. #savehumanity

I agree, also:

Only top 20% of the most attractive women should be allowed to breed with the top 20% most attractive men.

>I bet that would trigger all the roasties...

Why would they want to breed with less attractive people than them 80% of the time?

Why would a very smart but unattractive person be of less value than an attactive but potentially less intelligent person?

I mean, lots of attractive people are intelligent but so are a lot of unattractive people. Shouldn't we select on intelligence first and attractiveness fsrther down the line?

We will keep some nerds.

Hi lookism. I've actually learned a lot from that depressing shithole, I think it's helped me overall now I know what I actually need improving

agreed.

When we are selecting based on attractiveness, what is the end goal? More attractive population=higher breeding rates? Overall better genetic health? Purely asthetic and idealised society?

>we need an aristocracy of attractive men
no
>we need an aristocracy
yes
I will only sleep with my wife, so
yes

The best part of lookism is psychoanalysing tyger.

Basically, yeah.

Makeup is a big one, the things skilled women can fake with it are insane. No man can go from 3 to 9 but some women can with half an hour of painting their face

Isn't that pretty much how it works now though?

Cut down on the soy my dude

Kids need fathers, the state of younger generations should make this absolutely clear.

t. 80% cuck

checked. only the beautiful one desu.

Is

>confederate flag
>german
Wat, are you that German that fits the description of an American southern Baptist that is hardcore conservative and the fire and brimstone type?

I'm not that familiar with him but good god is there some mental illness on that site

Some of the long term victims of that place evolved into the bbc cuckposters that plague this board.

Good job I'm in the top 20%.
According to my real life experience, and ratings on /fit/.

no im not religious

I'm not surprised.

Can we just go on with mandatory reproduction quotas.

I barely tolerate watching inferior specimens being happy, females are wasting the good men in a search for some ideal that didn't even made sense when they deviced it.

I think there's a more overlap with r9k. I've noticed these ideas getting more mainstream

There's nothing to discuss you moron. Your pic represents thousands years of mixing.

no
top 20% iq

Attractive AND Intelligent people (assuming its less than 10% of the population) should breed and be kept as elite citizens with all benefits included(riches , best education,etc). The rest should be allowed to live and reproduce but struggle with each for survival thus keeping social technological progress and genetic development up and running. Oh wait, it already is like this, successful and attractive people live in rich countries and reproduce while the rest struggles (do you think the jet set actually falls for the multiculturalism bullshit?) . Its like genes know what they are doing. Its already happening,pleb.

Yes, and we should get it right from now on.

attractive by who's standards ?

I'm ok with this.

Tay AI 2.0

problem is attractiveness is a completely arbitrary trait you are selecting as important for survival, when in reality intelligence, ambition, adventurousness etc. have been usually benefited mankind more, for instance look at all of the world's greatest scientists, Isaac Newtwen, Einstein, etc. add people like Americas founding fathers, famous explorers, famous generals, doctors etc.
pic = polio vaccine inventor

Universal obligatory online voting polls

Their looks theory ideas?

With the top 20% women.

Implying superior genetics doesn't correlate to high IQ.

if you dont look like pic related you shouldnt reproduce

>Universal obligatory online voting polls
What's to stop the ugly masses voting down the good looking ones & voting up the ugly ones ?

You already didn't make the cut.

>implying most of them don't

no, faggot, they really dont

Types of thinking that an IQ test cannot consider are also critical to survival and evolution of mankind, for example thinking 'outside the box' type ingenuity and decision making under extreme stress situations.

>hey guys lets start inbreeding so we can be like the sand people

dunno, most of the "attractive" men met in my life was complete normies with neurotypical issues...

no implying
breed for iq and aesthetics with follow

IQ tests account for that.

Bullshit. Parents have demonstrated to be unsuited for proper upbringing. Just let a properly configured A.I by competent personell show the kids how shit works 5 hours a day

You’ve been SLAV’D

In what way?

You'd need to fill in certain prerequisites in order to vote. It's not like government agencies don't have all your background stored in their data cells. Just keep the niggerish people out of the voting proccess

No, only those in the top 20% of intelligence should be allowed to reproduce.
Looks fade and high cheekbones and square jaws don't make for a prosperous society.

Every fucking time

Yes, and the "face is your future" stuff

I believe it, it's unreal how differently ugly and hot people are treated, and this just builds over the years.

>>we need an aristocracy of attractive men
>no
>>we need an aristocracy
>yes
Agree.

this is karlie kloss's dad and her mom is a curly haired 56% amerimutt who looks like she has a kike nose.
You just don't know what people are going to produce.
Eugenics based purely on aesthetics is entirely autistic and could have dire outcomes.

Hell is for ever!

No no and no. Stacy is a spoiled cunt. Better to go with a 6-8 level woman who is in shape and has good/similar genes and features as yourself (if you are a Chad).

Spatial recognition. All of those questions are about finding patterns within partterns. I'll try to dig up an image.

And then you're back to square one again, who decides who's good looking enough to vote for who's good looking enough to breed ?

>breed for iq
so only ashkenazi jews are allowed to breed then?

We use cranial neurological mapping.

You can't lie to your own neurons.

Don't agree with OP. And bloody hell I adore Ballou. Texan men seem godly, the Supernatural bros, Swayze, Ballou, etc. What's more beautiful than European roots with a flowering of American?

yeeshh...check out Taylor's family

>her mom is a curly haired 56% amerimutt
No she isn't.

t. roastie

Well, society more or less hold on the fact that it gives a chance to all men to have a wife and reproduce. If only 20% only have the right to breed, the other 80% will just work enough to get what they need and want. It s a shit idea, Chad

ugly people can have good looking offspring & good looking people cab have ugly offspring, this thread is retarded.

Balding is alright, I don't know why men worry, just shave it off and make sure your skin is looking good. Shaved heads are sexy and even hair loss cannot detract from a remotely decent male face. Boys, just stop worrying.

Unless you can get it up 5 times in a row without issue, that's a horrible plan.

Better plan, only 3% of the most fertile men can breed with all women

(you) again, silly christcuck, sad that you need a boogeyman, satan to get people into your religion, and technically, don't you just have to be a good person to be accepted into heaven? So a non religious person can never sin in his life, but he was never religious, so he goes to hell?

Lol why would you give women what they want xD

Nah.

We all know that all that attractive men has to do it's being pushy, but some men just aren't therefore, there's fairly attractive males not fulfilling his reproductive quota, this could fix it and give us an smarter more attractive humanity.

The only downfall it's the dumb ugly ones.

The people that are so easily swayed and bowled over by attractiveness are mostly low IQ, low impulse control and/or low moral character. More intelligent and moral people tend to treat less attractive people better. I have a lot of respect for ugly people that have iron will, determination and industry to succeed in society. Many have far more character than a lot of boring 'attractive' people.
Inb4 t. Uggo, most people rated me above average attractiveness,

>I don't know why men worry

current state of you

Sort of agree with this poster, the wild card cannot be discounted. There have been too many beauties from seemingly plain stock. Maybe there were beautiful ancestors or something?

Hurry up, you have a limited time
Unlike woman men will be able to breed without even donor oocytes.
We already have XY, while you have only XX.