HALF-BAKED PIZZA GATE: TARDS TO THE LEFT, TARDS TO THE RIGHT

rollingstone.com/politics/news/pizzagate-anatomy-of-a-fake-news-scandal-w511904

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LgE2rbrqQoI
archive.is/EXo19
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pizza gate isnt real. Alefantis is a victim. The whole thing is not a cannaanite ritual. Stop being gullible goys

begone, shill

That article does a great job of debunking pizzagate without mentioning a single incriminating fact let alone show Alefantis' instagram photos.

It can't be easy, writing for so long on a subject you don't even mention.

Its fake news. Randupulator is not involved. Pizzagate has NOTHING to do with weschester area dental practices

>TARDS TO THE LEFT, TARDS TO THE RIGHT

Here I am, stuck in the middle with you.

Rolling Stone + Fake News= Rape Lulz

still a bump

What is wrong with a baby eating pizza?

Why is Rolling Stone magazine debunking Pizzagate months after it has left the mass media news cycle?
>It's about to come back
>They are scared

Pizza is known pedo code
The baby eats the pizza in a sexualized way, pic related
Alefantis said he doesn't even like children

>lmao at the pedophile mass media shitting themselves in fear

>Its a bunch of autists grasping at straws thread
Take your schizo pills cunts

yes! this 100%

does anyone have a full set of his insta screenshots?

It's (((Amanda Robb))) by the way, she's the niece of serial babykiller (((Bart Slepian))).

>rollingstone

Clearly the best journalistic outfit to seperate fact from fiction when it comes to rape.

Rolling Stone.

>what a shill fag.

Pizzagate is such bullshit that people like Alex Jones admitted it was literally fake news
>inb4 HURR DURR SOROS SHILL
youtube.com/watch?v=LgE2rbrqQoI

Why did Ben Swann's evenhanded report disappear? Why were none of the questions he asked answered?

Why did Alex Jones not grill his fake actor better that supposedly took his kids to comet ping pong?

AJ is controlled oppo so that makes sense.

How about you engage with the material though? Explain the pictures, explain the connections?

Pic related. I'll be waiting for your debunking Jimmy.

I'm a rational person with no political affiliation, I think 99% of all conspiracy theories are retarded, but I ended up doing a lot of research into this shit after reading the emails related to it, and you'd have to be as blind as Anne Frank to not see that there is clearly a whole lot of pedophilia going on with these people. I don't know if you can even find the info anymore since recently I tried looking into it again and literally everything I had bookmarked had been removed from the internet. Videos on various sites, blog posts, entire websites dedicated to compiling all of the evidence, all gone. If that alone doesn't tell you that there's something to this then I'm sorry but you're retarded, my man.

>pizzagate isn't real

kill yourself kike

The real question is, what happened to Ben Swann?

Why would they incriminate themselves this way-
Why leave themselves so open - Twitter etc
Unless Comet and Podesta were sacrificial lambs, similar to Weinstein?

Even if pizzagate is real, and it's not, I'd never support it. Because it's only white kids and I'm white but pol doesnt care about all the real kids being raped daily world wide. They care about imaginary kids created during an anti hillary LARP

>imagine being both Canadian AND retarded
Poor lil guy

See Jimmy Saville. Arrogance among other things

>and I'm white
Don't lie, Yang

pizzagate is so fake that the whole establishment rabidly tries to get out in front of it even when no one even discusses it on Sup Forums anymore, they all moved to inf chan...

>be mutt
>try to mock others
Bark bark, you 56% percent piece of shit

BUMP, RITUALISTIC CHILD SACRIFING RINGS EXISTS!!

YOU THINK 1000'S OF YEARS OF DOING THAT, AND ALL OF THE SUDDEN ITS GOING TO DISAPPEAR BECAUSE ITS (CURRENT YEAR)?

THIS CHILD SACRIFICERS HAVE BEEN AROUND FOREVER

Which part of me has to be posted as proof?

Rolling Stone of fake rape story fame?

>pizza gate is fake news. also why won't roy moore resign? death to republican whites! inshallah!

Remember her?

Your foreskin.

I remember pol believing fake polls about hillarys imminent victory and this half baked pizza plot as a way to try and knock her down like pissgate was for trump

I have that but im not gonna go and get myself banned just so you can enjoy mycute white foreskin.

It makes perfect sense for the small time owner of a no-name pizza shop to be in photos with the world' wealthiest people and ranked among the most influential in Washington DC. He just makes a REALLY good white pizza, guys.

>56 percent percent

>56% percent

How much on average do you make a year being a shill?

Do you realize that if we ever win that people might decide to track down each and every shill no matter how big/small? You all leave a digital trace that can be used to find you.

You're probably safe from humanity but you can't hide from God.

There's no doubt that Clinton went out of her way to free the child kidnapper Silsby. That's just a fact.

I'm to the far left of American politics, I don't care much about their elections, I'm a rational person and an academic. You can't label me away leaf.

Pic related. Silsby changed her name and works for AlertSense now. Protecting children I'm sure.

>posts the niggers who get their $800 dollars welfare he pays for

Way to make screenshots...tard.

Is that you skippy?

Jesus Christ lol, you really have to have zero life to sit there and make something as intricate as this.

>shill
>we'll track you down
How about tracking down and dismantling actual pedo rings and child traffickers and not a fucking leaf who rustled your jimmies with uncomfortable truthes
>hur dur comet pizza beated!
>lets track down an anonymous poster
find a flag in the middle of nowhere and stop a terrorist teaining exercise but some guy in a pol thread is more important than
>australians who rape abochildren
>romanians who rape gypsy children
>whatever the fuck is going on with haiti

Shill

In hindsight yes, I should have. I did manage to save a few videos I download from YouTube, though.

every time a debunking pizzagate story comes up you know exactly what story they will tell you this is number 300 rehashing the same ''debunk'' bullshit

Horned_goat_of_babel.jpg

>150731751
>150731830
I won't take credit for the picture, I didn't make it. But great rebuttal leaf shill.
I have most if not all Pizzagate material on two backup drives. Rarely need it because most is still out there.

Your time will come faggot. If there is any truth to this whole Q larp people will be arrested en masse and then and only then after they are taken from their seat of power can we go after the niggers like yourself.

Until then there is absolutely no way to do anything. I'm sure you realize how big these people are and how far their tentacles reach since you work for them and you know the truth you oppose. There is no doing anything unless the military and the few good people left do somethign.

Don't worry you're probably safe as I don't see us winning anytime soon, but you can't hide from God. If we do win there are people liek me that would gladly sign up to track down every single shill and kick in doors.

I don't care about niggers in australia, or niggers in haiti, or gypsy niggers in romania. It all means nothing to me. The only reason haiti is meaningful is the evidence directly related to pizzagate.

Are you the same fucking no life leaf in every one of these? Jesus you fucking idiot. You think we are crazy and then when REAL PEOPLE Don’t agree with you they all must be shills.

Canada must be boring as fuck

I wonder why they would print this article now when its hardly discussed anymore?

>the similarity
OH MY DOOOOOOG

Can confirm every leaf on pol is an asian except me

Its cool though, Asians are alright, theyre good at vidya

What is the point of power if you can't wield it to silence critics?

I'll rape you irl
It's okay because you're only 56% percent white

>56% percent
>56% percent

Is that why some shills try so hard is because you get a piece of the rape pie as well.

I figured they just throw you scraps such as vids and pics for shilling for them. I never considered they actually let you in on the raping but maybe they do.

Shills started the amerimutt meme and it's just used to detract from the message and attack the messenger. Like reddit spacing and other shill tactics it just attacks the messenger not the message.

Amerimutt started out funny but by now it's clear where it originates. Shill meme.

Note also that the pedo defending leaf doesn't engage with any arguments or evidence. Neither does OP. It's been like this in every fucking PG thread I've ever seen.

Nice reddit spacing you stupid amerimutt. And no. Im not a ahill there is no rape pie.
Im gay make who has a thing for beta guys with tiny penises. Basically (you)

They'll hang

So your in-group preference for fellow faggots is so strong you will lie and shill for them regardless of the facts. That is good to know.

As a faggot I'm sure you know what hotard means no? As a faggot, does pic related look like a 'hotard' to you? As a faggot, would you say this is standard fare among your type? As a faggot, do you think these are normal posts for a guy that doesn't even like kids?

Dude, I noticed how to spot shills from a mile away over ten years ago. With scenarios such as this they literally glow in the dark, but sometimes it's not so easy.

You don't have to explain to me why he's a shill, but maybe it's good for lurkers so they can learn. Even when they do try and refute the evidence it's laughable and makes no sense. They do get crafty nowadays though in their shlling ways and type like us and agree with small pieces of certain topics then refute other more important pieces. They can be a little tricky but for the most part they are easy to spot.

I would see Pizzagate as a little more credible if the sorts of people who like to push it will deny any kind of involvement with any politician or public figure that they like, even when the connections can be made.
The fact that they can blame pedophilia is just convenient, few actually give a shit about exploitation of children: It's just that exploitation of children is something that will easily rile up the 'normies.'

That's not what reddit spacing is, you fucking moron.

This is not true. I have no affiliation with any American pol or party. There have been Republicans implicated in Pizzagate (eg. Podesta buddy Hastert and the Kloman defenders)

But if you think pizzagate isn't credible why don't you try refuting some of the evidence?
Then we can all see that you are the partisan pedo apologist.

American flag. Believes in Alex Jones. Go kill yourself.

>
>
>
>
>I'm a rational person with no political affiliation, I think 99% of all conspiracy theories are retarded, but I ended up doing a lot of research into this shit after reading the emails related to it, and you'd have to be as blind as Anne Frank to not see that there is clearly a whole lot of pedophilia going on with these people. I don't know if you can even find the info anymore since recently I tried looking into it again and literally everything I had bookmarked had been removed from the internet. Videos on various sites, blog posts, entire websites dedicated to compiling all of the evidence, all gone. If that alone doesn't tell you that there's something to this then I'm sorry but you're retarded, my man.

That above. Is all bullshit. None of it is true. I do not know why the person posting it is lying. Just know that none of what they said, is truthful.

Alefantis KITCHEN, notice.anything?

Read my post
'a little more credible'

Some of the language is pretty undeniable that there's SOMETHING at least going on, but latching onto it as for sure pedophilia? Some of the language that's 'pedophile code' only became that when Pizzagate cranks insisted that it was because it helps their narrative.

This is a conspiracy theory that insists that the reason some people got so pissed and denied it so hard was because they were guilty.

If I call you a pedo, you're probably gonna get a little pissed, right?

Or they 'pedophile symbols' and dragging a lot of attention onto any company that used it, not thinking 'maybe they didn't know' and that them changing it is just as guilty instead of 'we don't wanna be associated with pedophiles.'

My point still stands about pizzagate cranks having a double-standard for everything. Its the same 'every democrat accused of sexual assault is guilty and every republican accused dindu nuffin.'

here is a start user

Alex Jones made pizzagate about Comet Ping Pong and James Alefantis. He did it so that he could pick up the topic then drop it. Alex Jones is controlled opposition. He discredits everything he talks about which is the point. If you told someone that you got your news from infowars they'd roll their eyes and think you're retarded.

reminder that alefantis is french for childlover

They would be right.

they are scared, something is brewing behind the scenes, this article is obviously trying to get out ahead of something

Pizzagate is real alright. All the connections are real, Jeffrey Epstein, Lolita Island, Alefantis - EVERYTHING. Pizzagate was used to get zionist chicken hawk Trump into office, because Hillary became a nuisance. Alex Jones was not the only researcher covering that issue. If you are americunt baby boy who needs to suck his fat tit to know whats going on, you are hopeless. AJ killed that scandal, because it served it's purpose and democrats aren't only pedos out there, so it became dangerous. They are still robbing and murdering kids, I can bet my life on it. Now eat your fucking hot dogs, piggies.

>This is a conspiracy theory that insists that the reason some people got so pissed and denied it so hard was because they were guilty.

Nope. We knew they were guilty long before that rent-a-larp, and long before Alefantis' denials, which contained clear lies and obfuscations, pic related. (While CPP doesn't have a basement, Alefantis-owned Besta Pizza next door does)
Their denials and rebuttals all stink to high heaven for anyone who cares to look into it. Why won't you?

Why doesnt rolling stone write about those stupid Calm threads? oh yeah because they are an approved spam propaganda. what even is it? i mean who posts in them? i never even opened one of them once i saw it had something to do with stupid LARPing

>rolling stone

You cunt-nosed asspergers riddled shills should spent 10 minutes combing through this Pizzagate Dump before you pretend to know what you're defending.
archive.is/EXo19