Tell me about love, Sup Forums

Tell me about love, Sup Forums.

Love was a mistake.

Love is when a straight man and straight woman desire each other romantically.

why does it wear the mask

It's just a fabricated human social construct. There you go.

/thread.

Love is when your heart goes doki doki

Is it not love when a straight man desire another straight man,
or a straight woman desire another straight woman, romantically?

No, that's Jewish propaganda.

Love is when TWO real different gendered people fall in love with each other that when the two different gendered people have make love, they may be blessed with babies not STD's

Gayness is a meme.

MalexFemale is the one true pairing for all time.

It can crumble very easily, so be careful.

I was sleeping, but had a clock alarm on to wake up for the Trump-Clinton debate. She wanted me to rest so she turned it off. When I woke up and realized what happened, I slapped her. And for just that one slap she broke up with me.

Real love is rare.

Making love to the opposite gender doesn't sterilize them of STI's.

Is this from Ai-Ren?

He's making a jab that when gay people have unprotected sex, its likely they will get HIV.

Nope. Ai-ren's MC had a scar and no glasses, plus the only other person MC could have ended up in that situation with had much longer hair

Love is a forced meme.
Really, everyone's fucking confused I don't have someone. Like, its an obligation to be in a relationship in this age and you're mentally handicapped if still a virgin at age of 23.
/blog

27 wizard apprentice. I'm not even mad.

>When I woke up and realized what happened, I slapped her. And for just that one slap she broke up with me.

You sound like a manchild.

Love is just a fancy word to describe abstract feeling of happiness.

Honestly, i never feel love in my 24 years at all.

Wow, that's pretty smooth even for a host. I bet he just wrings rich hags dry with his routine.

Its that feel you get when you are around someone and they make you feel accepted.

Only two people in my life made me feel this way. one is gone. one is drifting away

It doesn't exist. It's an evolutionary trait created by nature to entrap men into caring for their partners so that the human race doesn't cease to exist.
It's a concoction of chemicals produced by your brain.

I am a very lonely, depressed person.

sorry user but i AINT TALKING 'BOUT LOVE