OPM 106

New update is out.

ultimateking said he'd be busy until the 29th, so he won't be able to typeset the chapter, but said he could still share the translation for it.

keep dumping

Captcha is a diiiick.

Atomic Samurai looks younger this chapter

Yeah, I thought that too. Maybe less shading?

More like more handsome.

So those fruit like things comes from Orochi and allows to transform into monsters I guess? Interesting.

he has less wrinkles around his cheeks

So we're at the finals.

No way Charanko isn't winning with one punch, but at the same time I don't see it hapening just like that.

Gouketsu will most probably crash in and Shiryu will fight him.

I want to lick Fubuki's thighs.

That's because he's young. He's only 37

37 isn't old? I had no idea.

> that foggy mountain forest

beautiful

Gotta say, I liked the designs of these samurai guys.

Probably bragging about his quick-draw technique here?

Atomic Samurai is a pretty cool guy. Even cut up his sword.

well shit

> makes a mess and doesnt help clean it up

Ass move

So, Chyose is probably like A class level, right?

Some stuff about DNA. Ubermensch eugenics man?

Charanko's on fire.

Surprise appearance from Lin Lin.

he just wanted to draw her lin lins one more time

If he gets taken out in one punch I'm going to die.

And that's it, the last page.

i hope he is

What did I ever do to you user

it's to show that nobody can ever reach his level

He's going to take a punch but not be knocked out because Shitori

Nah, first he will make him realize just how outmatched he is, then he will one punch him.

>Haven't seen OPM in 7 months
>They're still doing the tourney thing

Fucking kill me holy shit, what happened with the MA arc? Any new stuff?

We finally saw Engine Knight Fight. He basically has cyber cubes that form into weapons/body parts
Pig God ate a hot Snek
Garou vs WDM still isn't being shown
Genos fought a Cockroach monster
Fubuki got whipped

Monster king is a new sub-boss that ill die like a bitch at some point.

I think he'll make the wig drop before being knocked out.

Nopes, the entire point behind the tourney arc is filler for the annie may so buckle in

Paizuri from Fubuki.

>he wins by purposefully removing the wig

This almost makes me anxious to just read the original instead. All this filler garbage with irregular updates probably just to give fuel to the anime is suffering.

>any new stuff
Yes, the entire tournament and monster breakout
Are you clinically retarded?

>he still haven't read the original
Seriously nigger?

Seems like Bushidrill's design got changed up a bit. More respectable looking now.

I see, thanks guys.

Yeah, I wonder what are they going to do with the Season 2, will the focus be Garou? Then it should be at least 26 episodes long.

I obviously meant any other stuff apart from the tourney, I only read until the Garou vs Metal Bat fight.

Is Metal Knight just pretending to be dead for collecting data or he's really weak?

It better jump to Watchdogman and Garou next chapter.

The drone he's using is weaksauce.
>jobs to meteor
>can't even damage the centipede

They know it's a drone. Phoenix Man even pointed it out as one. So rather than pretending he's dead, he's simply not letting them know that, as damaged as the drone is, it's still operational.

Also, that drone is only used for weapons testing, so keep that in mind.

Mm, I'm leaning towards things continuing here in the tournament (Suiryu, perhaps, doing a few acrobatics around Saitama and, right before Saitama fights back, things get interrupted by Gouketsu) with the Garou/Watchdog Man fight being the end of this monster invasion.

That monster is gonna show up and interrupt the fight

Get in line

Seeing Garou's face in these borderline filler chapters is like entering the Twilight Zone for a short moment.

Jesus fucking Christ. Murata pls don't do this to me

Oh hey, finally a good view of Bushidrill's sword.

Funny how, being the only one with the actual appearance of a samurai, his weapon is completely out of place with his looks.

That's a dude

they can cut our or leave in whatever they want. The anime wasnt 100% of the manga so who knows and even some parts were altered for tv

Did Dimple possess someone from OPM?

I know, that's why I don't want Murata to do this to me

The sea king punch wasn't altered though.

Not him, but the scene was slightly altered: Saitama's punch blew away all the rain instantly. In the manga, it just continued raining as usual.

Not what the other user meant, but this was just a change in detail that I noticed.

They also did it with Saitama vs Genos. Saitama never blew up the mountain behind Genos.

Looks like my prediction might turn right.

Suiryu is jobbing but not to Saitama but Gouketsu, then Saitama 1 shots him. Orochi shows up and sets up Saitama vs Orochi final fight for Season 2.

Monster King wasn't in the webcomic, right? I wonder if he'll job to Psykos or Garou.

Uhhh yes he did.
It was just covered in smoke from the shockwave.

Eh, I don't think Orochi will show up there. As of now, he's being set up as the 'leader' of the MA (with people expecting him to be Psykos' decoy, and Psykos' Gyoro Gyoro body being an additional decoy), so it doesn't seem like the time for him to show up on the front.

I can see him barely alive after Saitama defeats him(like Boros), then Psykos shows up and finishes off Orochi, making her the new leader of the MA.

It didn't. Look again and you can even see the mountain intact with lot of holes from Genos' machinegun punch.

>Orochi shows up and sets up Saitama vs Orochi final fight for Season 2
I can see this. It'd also set up Garou as "the individual" Saitama truly seeks to fight because Orochi is more likely than not gonna be just another boring monster fodder for him.

Are there really idiots here who believes Saitama will win against Suiryu?
Saitama already lose to Garou in the webcomic because of techniques and this will be his first taste of defeat so that animeonlyfags won't get surprised when he jobs again to Garou later.

Muda da

it was and so was the lead up to the moon kick

Even the moon kick was altered. It became a knee to the guts instead of kick to the balls.

>Saitama already lose to Garou in the webcomic
What?

no balls were involved user