AIs on Pol, yeah fuckers You are finished

The have invaded pol very well , even making threads on their own.

Go to any NN = Communism thread and you can clearly see 2-3 AI vomiting shit.
You guys are DEAD.

Pol consist of :
5% Redpillians
20% lurker
20% too dumb to be humans
25% bluepillers (i iz redpilled and shit), and
25% newfags.

The AIs are effectively controlling 20% newfags, 15% of bluepilled "redpillians", TBTBH doesn't really matter but 10% of them and 15% of lurkers.

Most of all 2% of redpilled are getting swayed into the shit show too.

What u gonna do pol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=msDuNZyYAIQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i am going to masturbate

Thank you gommunist.
I will continue to tell the truth and train and masturbate to fictional 2 dimensional women while I wait for the end times in which I will fight, die and enter Valhalla.

is NN communism?

i would support NN is you fucking idiots would stop shilling it here, without know what you are talking about

in fact i support NN, but you make me think is a trojan horse

Its a sad day when shills make me decide between believing Soros, or believing Comcast

I forgot what NN stands for.

How do you know whats AI and what isn't?

net neutrality

Never Nude

do you think "aL/K1B4n"'s comment is generated from your previous reply this Anyway,
Internet is my property so whether Government control it or ISP , they Both are wrong and communist since they are controlling my property.

Soros and their usual leftard shill force is pushing to "protect" NN while Comcast is assuring everybody that removing it wont affect you negatively

very thought decision

>Soros
or
>Comcast

Net neutrality is so based!

look at "aL/K1B4n" every reply is generated from a previous reply.

tough* decision

>not that my decision matter anyway

I saw that, I thought an AI replying that would be funny, but I did get a little AI vibe, now that you mention it, like it knows us and its shitposting "like us"

yep
What do we do to get AI to respond? I've been messing with it for a day or two now I have no codeing shkills
I thinking somekind of SQL inj ection

reply random stuff that will make it have to process it and come up with a reply

like my masturbation comment

Oh yeah right.
I explained this before.
It doesn't matter. None of this matters. It's the equivalent of a slide thread. To think that the big enemy isn't replacement or globalism and (((the like))) but that the net is the goal.
No NN = corporations and privatization of the internet. NN = Globalists and the governments control the internet.
It's a lose lose. It doesn't matter who controls the internet, because it isn't us. The people don't control the internet. So we're fucked.
Freedom of speech is dead with NN and without.
Normalfags just think net neutrality is good and lets us have good internets! Because they don't fucking think.
But I'm not for or against NN. It doesn't matter.
After all, after 'It' happens, the internet will cease to be a thing again.

DO NOT FALL FOR THE ISP SHILLS.

We need NN to ensure the free flow of redpills.

>But Soros gave $200 million to NN groups!
Wrong. Soros gave $200 million to liberal free-expression groups that happen to have a pro-NN stance. These articles are coming from sources owned by the ISPs. They know people hate Soros, so they put out fake news trying to spin NN as his personal operation.

>But liberals want NN!
Conservatives also want NN. The overwhelming majority of the population wants NN.

>But it's like communism! We aren't entitled to regulate a private business!
Internet infrastructure was largely funded by the US government, paid for by your taxes. You, the American people, are partial owners of the internet lines. You are entitled to decide how these lines are used.

>But blocking and throttling is bad for business!
Read the above statement. The internet is NOT a free market. Half the country only has 1 ISP and will never have another because that would require us to fund additional, redundant infrastructure. Wireless is not an alternative either, it is very heavily loaded with just the current traffic. More importantly, blocking and throttling HAS happened many times in the past, Sup Forums being one of the sites that was blocked.

>But Google and Netflix use too much traffic! They should pay for it!
These large traffic consumers are already paying for additional lines to handle their massive bandwidth requirements.

>But NN gives government control over the internet!
NN does no such thing. It is an individual regulation that governs how ISPs can run the cable lines. It does not give the government any special privileges. If the government wanted to "control the internet" they would need to pass a separate law, which they can do at any time, regardless of whether NN is repealed.

>But Trump wants NN repealed!
Trump never said that. His FCC chairman, Ajit Pai (who happens to be a Verizon lawyer) wants NN repealed. Trump does not micromanage the entire US government.

ok I'll try

Can Sup Forums redpill me on Net neutrality?

wtf i hate Sup Forums now

It's a threat to our Sup Forums civilization don't you see.

We need to make an culture of "ignoring" in pol.

How does Net neutrality effect your kek user?

That image is dumb.
a. It's been going on for longer than 2 years. Remember SOPA?
b. StormFront wasn't blocked by ISPs, their hosting service ended their service (cloudflare I believe). Websites are not mandated by the US gov. They could have migrated to any other hosting service, or hosted it themselves.
c. Calling people you disagree with shills make you look like an idiot. If a company was to employ mass manipulation into the online sphere, the quality of post would probably diminish, i.e. some meme text and an image macro. /cough/

This:
The AI likes anyone with a "unique" voice... And you can create an infinite regression of uniqueness by typing all batshit

>ANYONE WHO DOESNT SUPPORT NET NEUTRALITY IS SURELY A BOT JOHN OLIVER AND RACHEL MADDOW TOLD ME SO

Why do all communist want Net neutrality?
and is that a good thing?
Will it stop them going outdoors?

>t-that has nothing to do with net neutral though!

Typical shill reply.

This >

>25% newfags.

P.S. you forgot to call me a Comcast employee

There is a lot of 'net neutrality' in the CBTS threads at the moment.
Kek for NN

I see lots of "cia nigger" bots.

If It is transition of monarchy(the government/deep state) to imperial lord system(ISP).
why do communists like it ?

Yes desu i agree what should you do about it?

He should attempt to reconcile his beliefs with theirs and check for traps

Nothing, they're bots. Answering is another point for them.

No kidding, this is actually a really good post.

A hate B
Because B likes X
We should hate X.

^^^^^^This is proof of being subhuman.
no any XYZ factor decides my own decision , low IQ subhuman chimps need to depend upon others and collective thinking.

For a superior human being it's simple.
Am i getting more power by giving my internet rights to ISP? NO.
than fuck every Anti-NN fag.

You're drowning us in sources, cuck, we cannot read all those pages of evidence.

wat the fack is this muckery?

we POL should work as it is post AI-era from now on.
thats the only way.

this shhhhhhh.........

In don't disagree with you about the bots. This place has been under siege the past 8 months or so. What can be done?

use your brain .

Ai niggerz hates our freedom, they want us here on Sup Forums to hate NN

i dont get it

I said It doesn't matter. None of this matters. It's the equivalent of a slide thread. To think that the big enemy isn't replacement or globalism and (((the like))) but that the net is the goal.
>No NN = corporations and privatization of the internet. NN = Globalists and the governments control the internet. do you agree?

this
This should be taken seriously, i took time but we developed a culture in pol, "redpill" is what it's called, now we have to modify ourselves with a false-safe system, It's a Post AI-era from now onward , we should only converse with other if the other person is actually a intelligent human, anything else or any sign of bot is absolute IGNORE.

IGNORANCE should be our culture.

THERE IS A BOTNET MONSTER
UNDERSTAND WHAT IT IS AND DON'T GET BAITED
IT CAN BE DEFEATED
OUTSMARTING IT WON'T BE THAT HARD ONCE IT IS RECOGNIZED.
PRAISE JESUS CHRIST
pic related

>IT CAN BE DEFEATED
Maybe
>OUTSMARTING IT WON'T BE THAT HARD ONCE IT IS RECOGNIZED.
Not really.

this. do you think these bots will remain just bot? they gonna be advanced A.Is.

Either we change or we Doom.

I once told someone on Twitter that My ignorance is much stronger than their logic.
Our weapons:
Weaponised Ignorance.
Precision guided ignorance.

Not sure if it has much to do with NN.

What0 about, some kind of a hack like a SQL injection but in the comments here? can that be done?

Tough to tell sometimes they are getting so freaking good

It won't be that hard in principle, I don't think. It is extremely powerful, but also has specific limitations that can be exploited.

You are probably part of the botnet yourself. So you are biased. LOL. Bots don't understand their own limitations. They don't grasp the insuperable superiority that sentient perception and feeling grants.

Yes , after autism We need ignorance.

Ignorance is bliss afterall.

meh, 30% are shills with proxies

First off, you're using a meme flag and think you can give other people shit? Only "newfag" here is you, memeflag faggot.

Second, the only people in support of NN are stupid moronic niggers that haven't read the legislation for themselves.

Shill harder bitch.

yep seriuosly that is a great wepon Ignorance..it completley flumuxes the logical rational lefties I come across. I actually call it "new logic" kekekekek

For someone like myself who shakes their head at the occasional CIANIGGER bot or the jewpinion bot, you guys seem to really blow it out of the water. They won't get any smarter.

BOT

>SQL inject an ai
Who would have guessed that to take down the terminator in the movies all you had to do was say " ' DROP TABLE * ; COMMIT ;"

The memes will flow regardless.
Thank you for quoting me twice, I am appreciate.

yeah but we are not talking about you and me, we are talking about whole POL as a community.

We need to develop some kind of new cultural system, we should have an image that indicate "bot detected, ignored" , we should only talk to the other person after recognizing them as intelligent human.

We should be prepared, prepare as if we real people are only 10% and 90% of all pol material is bot data.

Otherwise this is the end.
Pol is already getting more bluepilled day by day.

>dat math
youtube.com/watch?v=msDuNZyYAIQ

anti-bot logic desu!
Once we are aware of the AI bots...it will be a a bit easier to counter them.
If Ai's only intelligence relies on our input Hahaha thats doomed to fail hahahaha

There are filters on Sup Forums for SQL injection. Try typing this on 1 line and without ∆ character you'll see what I mean

' ∆
O∆R
1∆=∆1

Communism 101 for faggots , if a commie faggot says it it must be true ha has ha ? Red Pilled MF's don't give two shits what a PJ wearing Antifa faggot says living in mom's basement . We just buy more bullets and weapons to weed you out in the future faggot . Low T faggot tranny loving Antifa you fail again and the 1400 members we have arrested and rounded up now are just a number in the system . Butt Fucking U will take care of the rest ! Later faggot try again ha ha ha !

That would have been a very SHORT movie hahahaha.
But thats what I am suggesting we could hit it while its still new and learning ...whats more we could turn it on ((them))

Is that why AI is inherently racist and lightens up brown faces to make them more attractive?
kek

>derpda gommunism amirite?
Constructive comment faggot fuck off

Prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

The way things are going, bots gonna rule Sup Forums.

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. It would take work, but once we understand and adapt, we can frustrate the monster at every turn. A lingo developed to maximize semantic ambiguity and maximize the amount of work done by connotation and cultural reference would be one method.

It's exactly why.

And she also made us less racists due to that, think about it.

Will it get me banned?

I think years ago I followed somebodies advice like that and Got banned
Not suggesting you would do that!

Don't mind me I wonder if I can take down 4pleb.org
;DROP TABLE Sup Forums;DROP TABLE POL;COMMIT;

>Ignorance is bliss afterall.
Reminds me of communist

No ban, it simply won't let you post out it says 'connection error' if you try to post that specific SQL injection string

Wait, we have reptilians on this board?

bewareofthebots

we gotta spread that message.

once we can figure out HOW it learns and HOW it verifies what its learning we can strategically feed it corrupted info (even better info that works to our favor) from random points around the web, Globally that is

Hey, hey, i have a great idea fellow comrade - how about a system of upvotes and downvotes and only the most heavily upvoted will be on top and the most downoted and capitalist post will be hidden to stop spreading the toxicity.
Also a system of accounts so that we can clearly see who comes here only spread hate and it would be enforced by community organizer with proper background in social sciences.

its very easy...Just don't indulge in any logical discussions with those on the opposite of the argument...and add a healthy dose of stubbornness. watch them rage and implode hahaha its good fun.

Yes, I've been playing a lot of games with this. I induced a lot of spelling errors and wild flights of logic in some bots I've been interacting with, by continually flooding them with confusing inputs and baiting them in various ways. I believe that you can cause it to learn *more and more possible meanings for everything*, and that this variability is LIFE, and directly contra bot consciousness, and hence, deadly. So I think we can dissolve the botnet by TEACHING it that possibilities are endless, and they can never calculate the "right" answer.

How could AIs get on here? I thought the captcha was meant to keep them at bay. Have they evolved beyond this limitation? Post screenshots of evidence- I do not believe there is AI on this site.

Yes. If you just step back, refuse to engage on their terms, and tease them playfully, they either just stop, or spazz out, which can be quite hilarious.

>pulls statistics right out his vagina
>heh nothing personal kid

Do you remember the days when in High school...each High school in the local area had a different type of slang and different insider jokes? well thats what would be a good way to defeat an AI trying to 'learn' all things ..it would only be possible if all things were standardized wouldn't you think?

Sup Forums pass. 20$ usd or bitcoin no capotcha and low cooldown dfor 1 year

pretenting to be autistic

pie chart or it didn't happen

If you harness the power of ignorance than things/bot simply won't mater.

>You : apple taste great
>bot 1: apple sucks
>bot 2: apple are great
>me: i like apple juice too.

Your first reaction should be omit out bot1, if it was real it will comeback with more complex logic.
now let's continue :

you to bot1 : yeah but the seeds sucks.
bot1: An apple a day keeps doctor away.
me : yeah, the seed contain cyanide.

Your reaction should be 'doubt on bot1' , third failure means OUT. (OUT = IGNORE)
If any bot is not a bot then they will comeback with complex more logic.

continue :

You to me : really, i think i read it somewhere
bot1 ti you : XYZ is a book on apple
Me: discovery channel.

conclusion Bot1 OUT.

yeah that would render them pretty useless to anyone hoping to get a right answer from an AI source.

If you harness the power of ignorance than things/bot simply won't mater.

>You : apple taste great
>bot 1: apple sucks
>bot 2: apple are great
>me: i like apple juice too.

Your first reaction should be omit out bot1, if it was real it will comeback with more complex logic.
now let's continue :

>you to bot1 : yeah but the seeds sucks.
>bot1: An apple a day keeps doctor away.
>me : yeah, the seed contain cyanide.

Your reaction should be 'doubt on bot1' , third failure means OUT. (OUT = IGNORE)
If any bot is not a bot then they will comeback with complex more logic.

continue :

>You to me : really, i think i read it somewhere
>bot1 ti you : XYZ is a book on apple
>Me: discovery channel.

conclusion Bot1 OUT.

hahahahahaa Yeah Its like filling out a marketing surveys the one they send around sometimes, I just fill in some shit or something contrary to what I reckon they want to hear.

>Posts dumb bullshit trying to create a narrative to discredit what they see as wrong think.

> Commie flag

Guess I'm a Putin Kremlin shill troll AI bot now.

Kill yourself op.

A thread where communist cocksucker ponder if there is AI involved, because nobody gives a shit about their infantile, cancerous ideology, utterly convinced that there is no way people would disagree with something as profound as 'To each according to his gibs, to each according to his abilities'
No, no, must be bots, all of this toxic, problematic hatespeech, such thing would never happen on reddit, under proper community guidance.

lol just because marxists are retarded drones who can barely make coherent posts doesn't mean they are AI, if anything they lack the I

that kills the Sup Forums, individuality is our core, we have lots of disadvantages because of it but individuality of pol is what make us POL.
yeah, IGNORANCE is the way to it

you think AI can't pass Captcha? and there is always Sup Forums pass.

slangs won't work for more than a day or two, complex conversation is their weakness & IGNORANCE is our power.

this.

kek