Was Hitler a Christian? And don’t cite Table Talks as evidence he wasn’t because it’s bullshit

Was Hitler a Christian? And don’t cite Table Talks as evidence he wasn’t because it’s bullshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pJD-yxC9RRc
youtu.be/-dcRfhu7kP4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He was raised Christian like every child at that time, but he never believed. Other Nazis were very very Christian, but Hitler didn't give one fuck about religion. He even killed some protestant pastors.

>killing millions
>painting like a retard
>a Christian

>killing Jews is evil

Hitler was a catholic, fuck off nigger.

>Muh Holohoax
Fuck off nigger.

tell me more about my own country pls

So yeah, he WASNT a Christian.

>Native german claims to know all about Nazi stuff
>Stupid kraut can't even say "nazi" in his own country or risk going to prison.

Cool story nigger.

youtu.be/pJD-yxC9RRc

I don’t like Catholics that much either but if you don’t believe they are Christian why do you use a Crusader flag?

youtu.be/-dcRfhu7kP4

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler

>talking good about Christianity to bait uneducated fags into voting for him is the same as being a Christan.
NA education at it's finest

(((wikipedia)))

Cool source nigger.

Adolf Hitler painted this in 1913

God that shit's terrible. No wonder he was rejected, he doesn't know the basic stuff like anatomy and perspective.

if he was, he'd have made his flag a christian flag, ya fucking retard.

do you even know what a christian nation would have looked like? you're a fucking idiot if you think that'd make a good country.

cuckian nationalism only worked when people were completely illiterate and even then it was only to remove kebab. wow. what an amazingly controversial opinion.

not.

You realize that the Templar's were the Armed Forces of the Catholic European Empire, yes?

>Jews killed Jesus

>Hitler killed Jews

of course

I think I read that the people around him reported that he wasn't but he believed that Christianity was a good foundation to build the country off of. I think some of his close associates in his inner circles were actually pagans though!

omg do some research..he was a nut- that by the end of his regime, he was burning bibles because he was going to replace jesus' name with his own

the man was a megalomaniac, a certifiable nut job

christ take a course on Hitler
how old are you?