>2017
>being a nazi
>believing in races

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.0050254
vox.com/the-big-idea/2017/3/28/15078400/scientific-racism-murray-alt-right-black-muslim-culture-trump
unvis.it/vox.com/the-big-idea/2017/3/28/15078400/scientific-racism-murray-alt-right-black-muslim-culture-trump
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LEFTIST LOGIC 101

>We are all human beings
>But we are all different, you can never understand my oppression and don't even bother trying

>racists have low IQs
>IQ is racist and scientifically provable difference between groups are fake

>Fuck white cis males!!
>There's no such thing as race and gender it isn't real.
Hmmmmmm....

>black people are totally like white people
>but white people are inherently racist and should undergo a correction

When someone talks about "saving African culture" this is what they're talking about

youre right op, natural selection is a false god

fpbp always

fpbp

wish my nan did the knifey stabby game with me :'(

>tfw no western culture

It's quite frankly baffling that this is as effective as it is.

based norway

Nice bait and all, breh.

But what the fuck is this pic? Someone had to pose for this and give those guys instructions, wtf.

For what purpose was it made?

The woman in the picture is ëin jüde.

> When someone is against explicitly white and Western culture

fpbp

FPBP

What's the deal with the image?

Logic is a social construct dontchaknow

>2017
>being a communist
>believing in a classless society

That's actually an image from Thanksgiving dinner at my parents house about two years ago. Some stock image site bought it from my uncle. My mom (the woman pictured) likes to teach the grandkids knife fighting skills, the first of which (according to her) is to not be afraid of your own knife. They're always shirtless because they kept wiping blood on them and it's hard to get out in the wash

DING DING DING!

We have a winner. Shill-thread turned to redpill.

fpbp

fpbp norrbaggen
ever heard of doublethink?

commie BTFO to oblivion

It's almost as if there are different camps in the left, just like there are multiple camps on Sup Forums.
Who would've thought

>This kills the leftist

>implying most leftists don't believe contradicting things at the same time

le fpbp

lets dissect this one at a time

>we are all human beings
>but we are all different

this is true. why can human beings not be different from one another? humans reproduce via sex not self cloning. however just cause people are different from one another doesn't mean genetically we are not all the same.

>racists have low iq
>iq is racist ...

no one says IQ is racist. And most people who study IQ think it is an accurate measure of success. The difference is that people have different ideas to explain for the white-black iq gap. Retards like you suggest its genetic whereas its much more likely to be environmental. Racists have lower IQ as they tend to be brought up in environments of sexual abuse and drug use. By racists I mean white supremacists, white nationalists. There are many many domestic white supremacist groups that have been shut down in the 80s and 90s by the FBI. Think ruby ridge and waco texas's aftermath.

>fuck white cis males
>no such thing as race

People say that race is a social concept not a biological one. That's not to say that race doesn't have biological patterns but its not necessarily biological in its origins.

>gender isn't real.
Uhh what? The people you are insinuating really do believe gender is real. I think you are confusing gender and sex. Should read up on it.

>black people are totally like white people
literally who says this?

>genetically not all the same

should add virtually all the same

>the Waco Siege incident
>white supremacists
How? Great post otherwise, thanks for finally bringing in some common sense ITT.

A god among fpbps.

>humans reproduce via sex not self cloning. however just cause people are different from one another doesn't mean genetically we are not all the same.
Actually, that's exactly what it means retard.
Clones would have duplicated DNA/genes, but as you deftly pointed out, we are not clones, therefore our genes are widely varied. This is that bullshit leftist mantra "we are all human, all the same on the inside yet we are different" that fippy was referring to

After Waco siege a lot of FBI, ATF agents started to crack down on right wing militias cause they had protested the government's response to Waco. Militias were pretty common in the US until the end of millennium.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

read
Also see,
journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.0050254

No two humans are genetically identical. On average, in terms of DNA sequence, each human is 99.5% similar to any other human

What an autistic retard.

Have you ever seen a Chihuahua dog and compared it to a Schnauzer, a bulldog or a boxer? Of course you haven't.

Pbpf

>this is the level of (((intellect))) we are up against

You would be hanged if it weren't for your money and media. Cunt.

Reported to rcmp for distributing CP

>>believing in races
I am not a Nazi. I am not even right-wing. In the political compass that gets memed around here I fall just a tiny bit left and low of dead center. My problem with the left wing today is this kind of thinking that denies obvious realities, like race. Look at this picture. The races of the two humans have clearly made them very different and all this talk of race being a social construct just evaporates if you really look. Of course the "white race" and "black race" and "asian race" are falsehoods, but race is very real and very complicated. Bloodlines define us in so many ways but the left (at least the white left) would stick its head in the sand and say 'no it doesnt!' There are other denials of reality I dont even have time to get into. To say it short, you need to open your fucking eyes.

To be fair, the FBI did take it too far. The common folk were probably thinking that, too.
What was their justification to go after the militias? Did the FBI have the public's support when they did that? Or were they just thinking about the government's best interests?

let him go, hes busy shilling other threads

heh nazi cry babies respond with ad hominem and violent threats.

and you guys are the rational ones !

And this is the biggest one:
>every liberal has the same opinions on every issue

HAH!

Time to shut your stupid faggot mouth and admit you are wrong.

Blindly following ideologies is the real cancer. This applies both to the left, and to the right.
I don't understand why "realpolitik" became a fucking taboo to do, when it works so well.

XD
>presents no evidence
>YOU ARE WRONG ADMIT IT

XD!

literally 80 IQ retards.

Fuck off, they press the first line in each of those until you challenge it, then they call you a Nazi or switch to another rhetoric point. we've had these conversations with hundreds of people and witnessed it thousands of times online. If there is another camp then it's small and not represented on TV or social media.

>>presents no evidence
Are you are you a stupid cunt? it is right in front of you.
>literally 80 IQ retards.
>heh nazi cry babies respond with ad hominem and violent threats.
Way to BTFO your own argument i'll take this win and you and your Bulgarian boyfriend can go fuck yourselves.

It wasn't an official response. It just so happened that after Waco and Ruby ridge, a lot of militias were dismantled by the FBI. A lot of those militias were taken down because they arrested the leaders on firearms violations. If you recall, ruby ridge and waco happened because of fire arms violations

>a 1142 x 791 resolution picture, 60% of it is a picture of a random guy
>SHEER SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE!

i just cannot believe im so ignorant to the truth! its always been in front of me this whole time

uh okay

The "current year" argument: a clear sign one is dealing with a cowardly idiot who can't deal with a very evident reality. Human populations can be very different from one another. I will remind you evolution is pretty much a fact, and I do this because along with muslims and christians, communists are notorious science deniers. kys you hypocrite.

>evidence that backs up a general statement and hurts my feelings is not real.
Stay mad.

Thanks for answering, you're a good chap.

>99.5% similar to any other human
You're absolutely retarded. So the totality of our DNA sequence is 99.5% similar to all other humans... because that 99.5% is what separates us from every-other organism on earth. Even monkeys have very similar DNA, does that mean they're no different from us too? By the time you start seeing what you might call significant difference in the % DNA similarity, you're looking at a fucking lizard or blob fish.

Also, consider the 0.005% variance in DNA among humans. There are 6 billion base pairs in the human genome. So the variance is 30 million. There are 30 million genetic variations in humans which are inheritance in our genes.

>irrelevant picture
>evidence

(question mark)

Genetic fallacy. Ask for the source and i will provide or you yourself can go look for the source.

>Have dogs
>Have different races of dogs

>Have cats
>Have different races of cats

>Same with every species on the planet

>The concept of race doesn't apply to humans
>Believing in race in 2017

I love seeing the typical leftypol mental gymnastics, especially when it comes to biology and anthropology

So much for the smug EU libtard.

the problem is i don't even know what you are talking about.

perhaps you should try speaking english when communicating and not just post a picture with zero context and expect me to understand what the fuck it is you are talking about.

Or do I have to spell that out for your tiny 80 IQ brain?

So basically you are saying the 0.5% difference is really really really important. And that because "we are similar to monkeys" that just proves that 0.5% difference is significant.

The 0.5% difference is significant in the context that it describes most of the variations among humans from behavior to physical variations. But is that 0.5% difference enough to create different sub species of humans among current modern humans - biologists around the world have resoundingly said no

More fallacies and an Adhomiem. Oh how the mighty have fallen and so quickly.

vox.com/the-big-idea/2017/3/28/15078400/scientific-racism-murray-alt-right-black-muslim-culture-trump

>he thinks i lurk a shitty pol thread and answers all ur stupid comments at ur whims

keep dreaming. im eating lunch and im leaving in a couple mins. something tiny retards like you don't get is that just because a nurse had to spoon feed you when you were a baby cause you had downs syndrome doesn't mean you are at the centre of everyone's universe.

unvis.it/vox.com/the-big-idea/2017/3/28/15078400/scientific-racism-murray-alt-right-black-muslim-culture-trump

>ask for context

AD HOMIENEM !!!!11

fuck off retard.

and not thats not ad hominem.

its looks like I have to spell it out for you.

You are argument is wrong cause you are a retard. Thats ad hominem. I'm just saying you are a fucking idiot cause you expect me to read your mind when I ask for context in your garbage posts. Which isn't ad hominem, its just fact.

>no argument found

>Asks for Context
Next time try asking for the source material instead of throwing an autistic screeching fit.

>post responding with violence and ad hominem
>responds with mockery
>right wing retard: "wtf, where are the arguments?"

ya im out lmao.

When you're talking about 6x10^9 points of potential variation, 0.05% is significant.

>biologists around the world have resoundingly said no
Gee, I wonder why. The consensus of the "scientific" community is highly political and changes all the time. Imagine in the current year how warmly a biologist would be recieved if they said that abo's or blacks were a sub species of human. Career suicide.

Look at the subspecies of other animals, and how similar they are to each other.

Now look at the queen of england and an aboriginal, and tell me those are not two examples of two different sub-species of human.

Why is the left completely void of common sense??

eu is kill haha

It's actually not. Almost everyone, even those that broadcast leftist ideas, disagree. They post leftist ideas for one of two reasons: 1- as a safeguard against attacks by libniggers, in private they will admit they're concerned about this kind of situation. 2- as a political tool, to attack and repress competition (or would-be competition).

>ask for source material

AHAHAHAHAHA

you are so stupid. why would I ask for source if i don't even know what you are trying to say. holy shit you fucking idiot. Do you even understand the basics of arguments?

>tfw fpbp

this is a very special micropenis general.

Once again white men have to fix everything.
God every other race is a joke

>you are so stupid. why would I ask for source if i don't even know what you are trying to say. holy shit you fucking idiot. Do you even understand the basics of arguments?
Go back and read your own posts lmao.

>when you are talking about ___ , ___ is significant

SIGINIFICANT IN WHAT CONTEXT?

Holy shit can you read? Yes its fucking significant - we use that 0.5% for genetic fingerprinting. That's how the justice system convicts people on murder or rape.

Is it significant enough to say there are different species among modern humans - NO. Anthropologists and biologists have all claimed this. Outside of a grand conspiracy, you are full of shit.

>1 post by this ID
>Commie meme flag
>meme image
>meme post
sage

> 2017
> Being a snowflake
> Say race doesn't exist
> Witchhunt people for being 'racist'

Based Norg

>Eurocucks

>2017
>being retarded
>believing in communism

Impressive.

That’s carol from the walking dead

You don't have to be a nazi to "believe in races".
You don't have to be a retard to know there are different races.

/thread

FPBP /Thread

There are 8 subspecies of Canada Geese. There is a .04%-2.54% variation in the DNA among these sub-species. They all look virtually identical, the only distinction is size and where they breed/live.

If that same standard was applied to humans, different races would be classified as sub-species, but they're not, because the scientific community is very left-leaning and political.

>current year argument
>yfw

Since saving indigenous people is soooooooo racist according to leftists, unless of course those people have a non-white skin color, then they need protection as ethnic """"minorities"""".

>Ruby ridge
>Waco
Almost got me there memeposter

Che guevara believed in races and hated fags.

Modern commies are nothing like old-school leftists (just like most modern right wingers are just kikeservatives nowadays).

Is this nigga for real?

tfw blue/green eyes
tfw pale skin
tfw brown hair :((

so close

>why can human beings not be different from one another?
because flipfloping retards like you screech racism and oppression when it turns out us "racist" are mostly smarter and better than random niggers and commies at practically everything that serves our civilisation

>just cause people are different from one another doesn't mean genetically
just because you keep denying and lying about the facts and feigning ignorance and literally pulling the "but there is still some tiny little gap inbtween the mountains of facts supporting the primary genetic cause" meme doesn't mean its not genetically

>whereas its much more likely to be environmental.
wrong

>Racists have lower IQ
wrong

>b-but muh handful of not yet debunked latest kosher articles about muh unpublished pseudoscientific survey "studies" construeing some disingenious ad hominem bullhsit out of some arbitrary definitions and interpretation completely subjective to emotional whims of communist retards, that hold absolutely no objective scientific value whatsoever, which is somehow proof enough evidence to claim all the miraculously indpendently more successful white outspoken realists have a "lower" IQ than some arbitrary group of outspoken deluded people and "the rest", as opposed to the mountains of studies tying the low IQ of niggers regardless of the environment and how much pampered they are to their genetic background
wrong

>but its not necessarily biological in its origins
its not necessarily true that you arent retarded

>literally who says this
flipfloping retards like you in every other attempt to pretend their feelings matter