Sup Forums BTFO

Why do right wingers are so butthurt about soy? The market decided, stuffing food with soy is cheap, so you can't be mad about the free market.

The only way to stop big corporations from killing you with soy is regulations.

Right wingers are the real soy boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

essentialstuff.org/index.php/2014/09/09/Cat/fermented-vs-unfermented-soy-friend-vs-foe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Woah epic thread bro xD!!!!!!! Blow your faggot brains all over the ceiling sweetie.

butthurt much?

Soy sauce is fucking delicious. Asians don’t get moobs from bulk soy. Stop this soyboy shit. Fuck off. Sage

Ya dude. Me laughing at how much of a fucking failure you and your faggot thread are = butthurt.
>y-you mad?
Seriously kys. Youre a fucking gay idiot.

at least I'm not a leaf

Asians don't get moobs because they lack the necessary body fat. They're still very effeminate and soy is 100% to blame

Can confirm, I switched to Italian and now I feel like alpha man

I stopped eating soy and started eating 2 raw onions a day.

It's been 3 weeks and my dick is 2 inches longer.

>The only way to stop big corporations from killing you with soy is regulations.
not true, most people likely dont realize that soy is so estrogenic. an educational campaign would sort a lot of of it out. men want to be men, for the most part.

that's because they eat fermented soy. Look it up

essentialstuff.org/index.php/2014/09/09/Cat/fermented-vs-unfermented-soy-friend-vs-foe/

Just don’t chose to eat it. That’s the free market

Bugman

Did you grow arm hair?

You sound like you got a lot of sand in your vagina.

they eat soy, don't drink gallons of soymilk per day.

Soy boys replace their entire diet with soy.

nearly-raw soy juice is bad for you.

Gooks eat their soy half-rotten and they'll eat some fried rats from time to time.

so no, like 1% of the population will avoid soy products, what about the rest? the corporations are still poisioning the rest of the world

So you stupid faggots are also agains banning trans fats, because that is communism? LMAO, stupid fucks

t. Ping Pong

Asians are the most effeminate race. That's why there's so many Asian lady boys and why Asian men are generally really awkward and behave like proto soy boys.

As soon as chinks came to the west they began growing hair and getting taller thanks to having good protein readily available.

>regulations
just stop buying soy, you polish faggot

>Criticises free market based on his own uneducated idea of what it is
>Gets upset when proven wrong

Banning and regulating things by having the government tell you what you can and can't eat is soyboy tier, retard. You just don't buy something if you don't like it, that's how simple the free market is.

selling poison should be banned, you stupid faggot, no way around it

Anyone who blindly consumes deserves bitch tits.

>Why do right wingers are so butthurt about soy?
Find out who profits if soy stops selling, then you'll know why.