Why does Italy have so many mathematicians and famous scientists and Norway have almost none...

why does Italy have so many mathematicians and famous scientists and Norway have almost none? Are scandinavians sub-human?

Other urls found in this thread:

ranker.com/list/famous-scientists-from-norway/reference
adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2001AGM....18.P258S
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tycho Brahe

yes they are

none just fish eater...eating fish everyday rots the brains cell

t. italian whores-loving cuck

Come to think about it.. I've never seen a famous blonde scientist.. hmm really makes me think

hard to reach for the stars when you are squatting on the sidewalk

Italy is made up of residual Scandinavians from the migration period. The Rugii were from Rogaland in Norway, the Goths were from Gothiscandza in Sweden, the Lombards were from Denmark.

Nah, it's the southern Germans that migrated to italy.

BOGOTA
O
G
O
T
A

Only a small group of countries are responsible for the vast majority of scientific output.

I think the rest just doesn't bother and simply waits for others to invents stuff they can steal - smart.

>Are scandinavians sub-human?

Yes.

Because they have a larger population it´s that simple

>Polack

Nothing more honestly need to be said.

What this guy said. Nordic countries have always had small populations. Even today, the population of Norway is smaller than Massachusetts. White people have a big problem with having children.

no one cares, kiwi

Where is this pic taken?

Scandis will always ride off of the successes of the Baltic people. Estonians and Latvians are far superior to Finns and Swedes. Norwegians and Icelanders are Bros though

Balts have a lower living standard & high suicide rates. also since they have a small population they wouldn´t be able to get much influence anyway, Nordic countries score higher in HDI & have a significantly larger economy

>who is Niels Bohr

bretty big israel

He was Danish, leaf

What's that purple thing next to China?

Scandinavians have reached peak cultural achievement. Baltic’s have struggles and a ton of room to grow. I believe Estonia has some of the highest stem scores throughout the world while maintaining conservative values and staying quite Aryan. I predict Baltic states to be a stronghold in Europe in about 30 years

Discovering elements was nothing
coming up with the periodic table before most of them were even discovered now that's impressive
That mendeleiev dude was something

I don't see the point of comparing "who found the most" like it means anything regarding that country

this

t. 5th place french cuck
t. 10th place swiss cuck

Fucking Leafs...

I'm just responding to the "Scandinavians are living in mudhuts" narrative that OP is pushing

seems nip island

Japan

Estonia has a huge potential to become a success story but Latvia (writing from my own experience) is like Hunger games mostly without killing.

LAURA SOUTHERN IS SMARTEST SCIENTIST EVER RETARD

BRAAAAP

North korea

Estonia has anything but conservatives in government, there is a potential nationalist party rising though. Until now they have already passed faggot marriage law

It's not that bad but Riga really resembles the damn capital city

You simply have to dig just a bit (like, 5 seconds):

Also, is 'pic not-related' wearing bedroom slippers?

Numerology has spoken.

Because we stole the divine geometry from egypt a brought freemasonry to the british isles. We're the asgardians. You guys just thinks it all about the jews

Pffft.... tzzzzzt,

I am writing my bachelors degree on AI in CT radiology to find metastases in lymohnodes with the help of reinforced learning algorithms

The norwegian nobel prize winner Moser in neuroscience winners work in the same building as me

Because people don't travel to frozen wastelands to share a proof.

Italian are Italian,you can't beat us in science
don't mean that other European countries are worse than us since you will find that they do
have their discovery if you bother to dig in some book
also just look how big is italy
>who is avogadro
btw i don't think that norvegian are inferior

what's the source of the image

Norway seems to underperform compared to other Scandinavians for that matter tbqh
But as far as maths goes, Sophus Lie is a pretty big name.

Fewer people perhaps?

t.autist kys

Yes. We still tolerate you, don't worry.

Niels Henrik Abel
I think he proved that only polynomials up to 3rd degrees have analytical solutions (or something, it's been a while)
also Caspar Wessel developed an understanding of operations with complex numbers as vector operations
although Gauss may have thought of it first

there is also pic related
he invented object oriented programming

The second richest guy in Denmark works in the same building as me, do I get an award too, for being a huge, gigantic faggot?

Almost none?

We we were the first people to go fucking Antarctica and planted a fucking flag for fuck sake

niels henrik abel

the fathers of object oriented programming were both norwegian, ole johan dahl and kristen nygaard

never listen to the eternal dane, he reeks of flat, shitty tuborg beer, dry pastry and stale bacon. he likes to fuck dogs on the side and enjoys being alcoholic and morbidly obese. oh and by the way hes not scandinavian, he has more in common with dutch or krauts infact :()

(North) Italians just started early (14th century). They haven't been very impressive over the past 300 years or so.
>Norway: 4M people, 13 Nobel prizes (3 ppm)
>Italy: 60M people, 20 Nobel prizes (0.3 ppm)

>second richest
>second

you get a pity award

>mendeleiev
Half of your elements are stolen from other people

Helium was discovered by a French guy as an example

how many labs does Italy have? How many does Norway have? The more research infrastructure available will result in more researchers discovering things.

Don't disrespect, Norge, mand.

some people here unironically think research output scales linearly with population, what do you expect

Because research in other hard sciences, like chemistry and physics, cost more to perform. Norway has enough money to pursue those fields and buy all the high tech equipment and plenty of consumables.

Yes. So are germanics and anglos.

>said the meme-flag wearing poo

He knows who the real master race is.

You have two groups:

One group with 10 people and another group with 1000 people.
Which group do you think has the highest probability to spawn a great scientist, mathematician etc?

Im from the richest family in this county og norway
I didnt even mention that kys

>Not accounting for jews
How many of those norwegians were (((norwegians))) and how many of those Italians were (((Italians)))?

Take off your meme flag fag.

My dad owns Norway bro

>literally my ancestor, probably doxxing myself but oh well

What is that orange-red-pink stuff there under Europe?

Yes

>Implying flags mean anything
Any barely literate Sup Forums user could pull out a Bhutan flag of they wanted

>if*

White South Africa.

I am proud to display the Norwegian flag
I have nothing to hide
can you say the same? or will your origin reveal your intentions of hating us?

As I said, as far as I know, you could pretty much be a fucking burger larping as norwegian, so there's no point

Suomi grils

hi Lydia
adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2001AGM....18.P258S

Just show it with one post

I've detected a lot of really anti-nordic threads lately being created from scandinavian ip's.
Coordinated D&C shills or just Ikibey firing all his proxies?

> inb4 nordic self-hate
Nobody goes on Sup Forums for that, unless they are a shitskin living in our countries or a diaspora polack.

AKA European countries with most attractive men

Norway has Sophus Lie, one of the biggest mathematicians of all time. He was also very tall.

>Men

>italian are italian

Alps region, not Italy. Aka “the north”.

I need sauce user, pls

>150743990

> he was also very tall

scientific panini manlets BTFO

>famous mathematicians
Those are Greek.

>scientists
Those are mostly German and/or Jewish.

Italy has accomplished alot yet you picked none of that. You're retarded and your thread is gay.

the alps are the border of italy,the north is under the alps
and the south do have its important scientist like Fermi or Majorana(these 2 guys are really fucking imporant for modern science)

ÄRAD VAR NORDISKA BRÖDER, DITT ROTLÖSA DJÄVLA HJON KYS

>the African singularity
WE WUZ KANGZ

All smart people from our country has left during the last 2000 years. It is the same story in all of northern germanic europe. They went by names like lombards, goths, burgundians, franks, saxons, angles, norse, vikings.

Yeah Tycho is a pretty important figure in astronomy. If Kepler hadn't poisoned him to steal his data, it would have been another century before orbital dynamics began to be understood

Sorry your ancestor got murdered user