The author of Dragon's rioting started a new manga

The author of Dragon's rioting started a new manga.

>No more blue grin
Meh

Looks like generic fantasy, the premise better be good.

Wait, what happened to dragon riot?

Everyone forgot about it and it faded into obscurity. I guess it got axed, who knows.

Axed.

Not even mad, I stopped caring in the training arc when it was clear that the wind twin would never be even close to relevant.

If he can fuck up a fun premise like Dragons Rioting, I don't see how generic fantasy shounen manga will be good.

No power dragon = I don't care.

Unbelievably Best waifu.

>MC will literally die if he gets sexually aroused

How is that a fun premise? I'm rather impressed he did so decently with it to be honest.

Who is Power Dragon? Kyouka? Cause Kyouka was by far the best waifu even if she's basically just a Kanu fist fighter with an aggressive personality.

Yeah, smiling dance dragon.
Too good for this world.

>How is that a fun premise?

he has a way to not die and he's thrown into the worst place for his condition, how is it not?

Blueballing harem protagonists isn't really a novel idea, this is just that taken to the extreme.

taking something to its extreme is a staple of humour

Taking something non-humorous to the extreme doesn't automatically make it humorous.

Eh, the whole dying of arousal theme wasn't really prominent in the later chapters.

It wasn't even the part that was so fun about it. The Shounen parts were actually pretty good and I liked how strong the main character was. It wasn't too gary stu-ish and I liked the explanation that he got that strong because he was so dedicated to having a pure mind and body.

I liked the manga, I just don't think the premise was good.

MC that is a super-human artial martial master, you forget.

That's bog standard.

>Hero's Requiem
Any idea what's it about?

MC is the red head in the middle his friends next to him get turned into the semen demons above.

>Gender bender
Picked up

Except it does

Damn, does this happen a lot?

>Axed.
It's still ongoing. In volumes at least. There's 8 volumes with 39 chapters, and apparently there will be at lest 1 more volume, making it 40+ chapters. In any case it's still more than "c.30 by Violent Scans (391d ago)".

MC died a virgin I guess.

the delinquent rich girl and main heroine both won I guess and MC finds out he can masturbate about 4 chapters before it ends

post dragon rioting raws dammit

>Boring Irrelevant technique dragon not even mentioned

Best end