This is a 10/10 on Sup Forums

>this is a 10/10 on Sup Forums

AHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

No this is

I don't get it

The show or the character? The show is a 4/10.

Wheres her teeth?

all i know is that the movie is a fucking disaster

Blasphemy.

The teeth girl took them.

Haruhi is definitely a 10/10 tho

If the anime was anything like the movie then I don't think I missed anything by just watching the movie.

>The show is a 4/10.
It's really not though, I don't know why people keep perpetuating this idea that the TV series was bad.

>just watching the movie
This post literally made me cringe.

The TV series is really fucking bad. Much worse than the movie

>cringe
please fuck off to Sup Forums

>I dont know what opinions are

How do you function

show is a 10/10
Character is a 9/10

get out newfag

Is cringe not a legitimate word in the english dictionary?

Who are you quoting?

Literally who are you quoting?

Literally go back to 2006

epic win teh lulz
u got me senpai

haha longcat

Oh sorry I didnt realize you had mental issues.
Its not funny anymore.

It is overused and usually by 13 years old. And those same kids use the word cringe for everything

user, I just went back to 2006. Like you asked.

Is it fun?

>watch a sequel movie to TWO seasons of content without watching the show before
>complain that you don't understand what happens in the movie
>blame it for being a disaster
You're as retarded as you sound

No.

I'll use "shudder" next time, then.

>that inflated rating
dumb nostalgiafag

>complain that you don't understand what happens in the movie

I understood it clear what was happening. It was just mediocre but I probably would've been more attached to the characters had I watched the anime first.

Tbh serious rating right here

TV S1: 7/10
TV S2: 5/10
Movie: 10/10

>listening to Sup Forums on series ratings

NO, you can take the praise or shit a show gets from Sup Forums but do not ever trust any (out of 10) metrics.

Series is pretty meh overall, the endless 8's is dogshit that people got tricked into watching and only hardcore fanboys who were retarded enough to get tricked into watching it will defend it.

kysys yourself

Is that you

Remember when Kyoani still had a soul (now buried beneath all the moeshit) and they pulled shit like endless 8? and masterpieces like Disappearance and Full Metal Panic S2

Ok your opinion is legitimately irrelevant.
You can't call something mediocre when the film is not standalone, yet you still watched it.

No fucking shit. Why do people do this?

>pulled shit like endless 8
You do know they didn't want to do E8? They only did it because Kadokawa said last minute they wanted a film, and KyoAni needed to pad out the season.

>Implying anything is 10/10 on Sup Forums

The series seemed like something I would never watch so I watched the ending which was the movie because I was mildy curious. I do this with a lot of series that I have little interest in.

Only plebs and secondaries rate the movie higher than S1, m8.
S1 was a creative adaption with lots of new ideas for those who read the LN before.
The movie was much closer to a 1:1 adaption and the few changes that were made were in fact rather a down- than an upgrade. It was still a good movie thanks to high production quality and the good source material, but nothing comapted to S1.

I remember when they were soulless drones who were forced to do the same crappy episode over and over again.

>S1 was a creative adaption with lots of new ideas for those who read the LN before.
Ok but I literally didn't read the LN before it aired in 2006 because it wasn't translated. That's not my fuckin problem.
I still think the movie was the best.