Flip Flappers

Will Mimi unleash over a decade's worth of sexual frustration on Salt now that she's got a fresh new body?

I thought that was her plan.

Yes.

I- I wrote a song for Papika

Man, cats don't know what it's gonna be
Fuckin with a nigga like me, P-to-the-P-to-the-K
Last I heard, y'all niggaz was havin sex, with the SAME sex
I show much love, to Cocona thugs
Empty out, HENSHIN and throw more slugs
How you gonna explain fuckin a man?
Even if we got some beef, damn right I'm holdin' ya hand
I don't buck with chumps, for those ain't been to PI
That's the cat with the bandages on her eye and arms
I only fuck with niggaz that is kawaii broads
Only know how to be ONE WAY, that's the PUP
I ain't know how to read, know how to HENSHIN
Remember very little, but I know HOW TO GATTAI
I know how to chase a Yayaka up in a tree
MAN, I GIVE Y'ALL NIGGAZ THE B'INESS FOR FUCKIN WIT ME, IS YOU MIMI?!?

I hope she likes it

What if Cocona's dad isn't Salt, but Salt's dad after he went crazy and fucked Mimi to try to go to Pure Illusion? Thus Mimi hatched her plan to take that bastard child and escape to PI together but she exploded in the portal, causing one fragment to get lodged in the child while the rest got scattered throughout the endless abyss.

The cuck-fantasies are out of control.

Adult Papika looks like she should be rescuing rare historical artifacts from the clutches of the Nazis.

Find a flaw.

I'm glad this show isn't too popular in Japan.
Else we would have vomit-inducing doujins where Mimi in Cocona's 13y/o body gets defiled by adult Salt.

I'm not her boyfriend.

There's something goofy about her face, goofy not in the good way.

She hasn't made a move on Yayaka yet.

Her tea tastes horrible.

Why Papika such a bitch?
Why she refused to properly tell Cocona about Mimi and go with "she was my ex", instead of "she is your mother who was my ex"?

You mean, boner-inducing.

I don't want Papika to grow up.

She's been serving Hidaka her piss in a teacup for months now.
It's only made him stronger.

>a fresh new body?
Its their daughter's body.

I... I wrote a song for Cocomimi.

You are my Cocomimi
My only Cocomimi
You make me happy
When skies are grey
You'll never know, dear
How much I love you
Please don't take my Cocomimi away

I hope she'll like it.

Yeah, she should tell her that she's actually a pedo preying on her ex's daughter, that won't cause any problems at all.

Cocona never let her finish.

Just make another clone once she gets too old.

Better to be an honest predator than a lying one.

Anyone else noticed that this show is very similar to the Phantom World?

Yeah, but in her defense, Papika took the long road to answer Cocona's question.
She should've just told Cocona the important things she wanted to know, got to safety, then explain everything.

I wanted plot to happen.
I really did.
I was not ready.

Do you guys think Saitama could beat Yayaka?

>Who the fuck Mimi and why the fuck she haunts my dreams
>She was my lover, we fucked everyday, by the way did I tell you story how we did it in the...

This show can still end really well.

Cocona's wish was theorized to be to have her family back, and they're back.

Papika's was probably to have Mimi back, she's back.

Now whatever conflict is left just needs to be resolved, and the whole family including Uexkull because Mimi bring back the dead can create their perfect word.
Papika has brain problems and telling Cocona while she is in an emotional state that Mimi is her mother that was split into pieces that they were searching for, would be a bad idea.
Would she believe that if she were told that from the very beginning? She didn't even notice the fucking glowing light from the mark on her thigh that she takes great pains to hide.

Not even top three, though.

Are we making this a meme now and ignoring episode 9?

I'm sure Yayaka would like to forget it too.

What the hell are you talking about?

Hopefully the "drama" is finished and we can get back to cute girls having fun adventures.

I too want to see Papika and Mimi go back to fun adventures.

By well, I mean no goofy 2deep4u plot crap or sad ending.

A thread from last night after it was essentially confirmed that Salt is Cocona's father began to make me think more about Salt. He's distant but cares for Cocona, which is fair considering he saw his girlfriend split into rocks and his daughter fell into the KKK who are into human experimentation.
They will, but it will be family adventures most likely.

Drama queen gave her body to the Mimi, so sure

The implication that Papika was Papikana the whole time. Which is clearly false if you aren't retarded and notice that she couldn't tell who Mimi was until the end of the last episode.

Which Flip Flapper do you relate to most?

For me it's Mimi. Intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humour.

No lewds of her and Papicake scissoring or 69ing

I liked how everything came tumbling down for Cocona in the span of a single episode. I hope the last three feature lots of heroism and regained positivity. Show needs to have a happy ending.

>The implication that Papika was Papikana the whole time
She was literally called Papikana: the weapon in one of the first 4 episodes

Papika is what Mimi called Papikana. Papika probably lost her memories after the Mimi incident happened. Mimi hasn't aged a day (old woman with the appearance of a young girl, the illusion) and neither was Papikana, so maybe PI prevents aging?

We'll see next episode, since Papikana will somehow grow up. Hopefully at least. PI forcing a perpetual state of childhood kind of makes sense though.

Okay, that doesn't really change anything. Just because she didn't know she was a 30-something-year-old trying to finger his exgirlfriend's daughter doesn't mean she hasn't been a 30-something-year-old trying to finger his exgirlfriend's daughter. Not to mention, she's trying to play the same game even after her memories returned to her.

Did you not hear Mr. KKK man?
There are no shards left in PI. The adventures are over

>Mimi hasn't aged a day
She's actually de-aged, along with Papika.

is it normal to age when your essence has exploded and been split into parts?

>pi worlds would collapse once shards were gone
>still have cocona mimi dreams
Is that River a PI connected to Cocona's fragment?

So basically all of you can finally admit that Papika is a useless fuck who could not go into pure illusion on her own. Now she has the hots for her ex's daughter.

No?

That was by the KKK, which doesn't really mean much. But that user is talking about motivations rather than if she has the same powers or importance.

>Papika is what Mimi called Papikana.
That could be the case but she specifically told Salt she's Papika now. We can't really answer what Papika is yet because we don't even know if she's the same person.

>Just because she didn't know what she was doing doesn't mean she didn't know what she was doing.

This is getting pretty silly. She's most likely drawn to the shards for a reason, but so is Cocona.

>She's trying to play the same game even after her memories returned to her.

As far as we can tell she only got them back in this episode, and she doesn't reveal everything right away because she cares about Cocona.

Shards are not the only reason to go to PI anymore, user.

I wonder what's her secret

>Just because she didn't know what she was doing doesn't mean she didn't know what she was doing.
More like "Just because she didn't know what she was doing doesn't mean she wasn't doing it."

That doesn't work without the filename.

Mimi == Akira no doubt

She joined FF to meet young and pretty girls

This last episode just cemented how visionless this anime is.

They just wanted to have a bunch of colorful scenes play out without relation to each other, and they thought they could make people care about these bland characters by having this retarded forced drama. They went over complex with all these mechanics to the point if incoherency. There's nothing to this show but all the dregs of the anime industry. Fruitless yuribait in place of character development, nobody acting logically or consistently, forcing the audience to just accept twists and plotholes, and pretending to have a story.

What a waste of a show. There really is no redeeming quality to it. It's like when Madoka had its shitty movie shit on everything that came before it in a poor attempt to look edgy and deep. The only difference is this show was shallow to begin with.

>papika kills them all

It kind of pisses me off that people don't seem to have the empathy to realize how difficult a situation Papika is in. What the hell is she gonna tell Cocona, "sorry, everyone you ever loved is a robot or evil?"

This is false. Certain areas collapsed, sure, the PI as a whole existed before the shards existed and will continue to exist. They were literally fragments of Mimi's personality. Maybe go back and rewatch how those fragments affected the PI's and what that means about Mimi? I think I'll go do that myself, actually.

But there's just 2 dudes and Papika there

Why does Nyu act like Papika?

So are we gonna get that big action sequence in the OP? Its in an industrial area, so we henshin irl now(next week)?

Not anymore. Once this is all over and PI research continues Sayuri will be the operator for all the cute girls that enter PI, treat their wounds and give them regular physical check-ups.

Don't expect scenes from openings to ever show up in an anime.

Which is how it was stated, but not what was actually being argued. That user is arguing she's been the same person both before and after the memories came back and that Papika does not exist as a separate entity.

There are also Papika's "partners", who don't live for long anyway so she can molest them as much as she wants

Because she's a clone of Papikana as well, maybe.

Someone has to make sure all the skin-tight uniforms fit.

Cocona's situation is actually somewhat similar to Papika's and Mimi's when they were little. Being controlled and manipulated by some spooky organization.
The best she could do is to answer Cocona's questions, but she tries to go into a history lesson. of course its just to heighten the drama, and lead to the granny reveal.

>Sayuri's face when a new partner for Papika comes in

>Cockona

Brings back the old question if Cocona will just disintegrate like the other PI constructs when her fragment is removed.

This is who likes this trash anime. Shitppsting retards.

Shitposting retards like your favourite anime too.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Papika, is in fact, Papikana, or as I've recently taken to calling it, Mimi plus Papikana. Papikana is not a flip-flapper unto herself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning Mimi system made useful by the Cocona corelibs, Bu-chan utilities and vital system components comprising a full flip-flapper as defined by Pure Illusion.
Many factions run a modified version of the Mimi system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of Mimi which is widely used today is often called "Cocona", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the Mimi system, developed by the Fli-Fla Project. There really is a Cocona, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
Cocona is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the resources to the others. The kernel is an essential part of a flip-flapper, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete Pure Illusion. Cocona is normally used in combination with the Papikana system: the whole system is basically Mimi with Papikana added, or Papikana/Mimi. All the so-called "Cocona" distributions are really distributions of Papikana/Mimi.

They had so much potential and they decided to become another Eva ripoff.

You now realize that the pipe is just a much bigger version of Papika's ballpit from 30 years ago.

I realized that 25 hours ago.

I was a little disappointed the ball pit wasn't covered in sea shells.

Wouldn't that hurt?

Old and busted puppy. Last digit determines how many kitties I'll have with Cocona.

>0

kek

>0

>0

>0

>you will never tickle the Papika feet
why bother going on

Here, have a (you)

Makes sense, you'd have kittens.

Baka.

>0

Papika is either the dumbest 40yo ever or her mind hasn't actually aged along with the memories. Regardless of how poorly she handled the situation emotionally, the mere act of paying attention to Cocona and catering to her wish to "get her off" and delay their escape is something nobody with half a neuron would give a second thought to in that situation. You just force the little kid to obey, get to a safe place, and then talk things out. Cocona throwing a tantrum like a spoiled brat should not even phase Papika in that context.

> 10

>0.
Step aside, stinky stray cat. Take a look at MY last digit.

Blind, in the deepest night
Reaching out, grasping for a fleeting memory
All the thoughts, keep piercing this broken mind
I fall, but I'm still standing motionless

Far, in the distance
There is light, a light that burns, these scars of old
All this pain, reminds me of what I am
I'll live, I'll become all I need to be

Words that kill, would you speak them to me
With your breath so still, it makes me believe
In the Mother's sins
Let me suffer now and never die, I'm alive