Sailor Moon

Why were the ones with blue hair the best?

You mean black.

Thats a man though

Because blue is the color of best girl.

Gender was never specified for the contest of 'best.'

I like the doujins

RING RING

She looks like shes wearing a fucking sleeping bag.

Das gay

>she

That's Sailor Moon

what character is that? google and iqdb turned up nothing.

They're not. In fact, Sailor Moon is the only show I can think of where the blonde girls are the best.

Does she sell tires?

Petite girls are the best.

They're adults. Naoko doesn't draw kids with those proportions.

>Petite girls are the best.
As long as they're shortstacks, yes they are.

Usagi is a kind girl, just not the brightest

Is she triggered?

Fucking burn!

Okay how about 'blue enemies' are the best?

>Naoko doesn't draw kids with those proportions.
Three years old.
No regrets.

They look very similar.

Every time i feel him more attractive than before, i don't know how
He was one of the best things of SuperS and watch the crystal version will be a letdown

Do not remind me. Crystal is so considerably boring with its humor and development. I forced myself to watch S3 and it felt empty.

On the one hand I want to see Fisheye again. On the other hand, it's just not going to be the same.

That's why i rewatched the 90's anime recently, gets better with the time

looks like yellow belmont from genesis climber mospeada

I should probably do that too.

I'd say the original anime was just as good back then. It just never lost its charm.

A show that got better with time is this one. So many things that were just passing quips back in the 90s are now massively ironic and poignant in the modern day.

What's so wrong with R, is that where all the dinosaurs are?

It's a male character voiced by male VA.

Actress that plays him in the latest musical did a good job too

Now we're talking

i remember when I was a kid and watching the dub, the episode with the dress designer aired on my birthday and when Fisheye took off his clothes and showed nipples I was like pic related cause they made him a girl in the dub and I was none the wiser

Yes this is known.

That's good to hear. What is the plot of that like? More anime, more manga, it's own thing?

That part was hilarious. Change the man to a woman but keep the topless scene.

I can post a gorgeous drawing of any character by Ikuko Itoh, it doesn't necessarily mean "best."

The musical just had the Trio, and their plot was pretty close to the 90s anime.

Oh that sounds good.

They just are, and I say this as a Minakofag.

Why do we still have SM waifu wars? We're not like Evafags, we should all know by now that each and every girl has great qualities.

Absolutely, it's just that Hotaru has the most

Every girl and boy is good in some way.

Even Hitler?

I meant in Sailor Moon.

I feel like people really underappreciate Michiru's smug personality and constant grade-a banter.

I want to impregnate him.

She's also my favorite.
>always composed
>the most mature
>seductive af
>top bantz
>always cucked by Usagi

>always cucked by Usagi

That's just the manga/Crystal. She's actually got Haruka on a leash in the 90s anime.

Whoops, I forgot to mention how she's stone cold too.

Fisheye really engaged the audience

Great way to play up Fisheye's fan-favorite aspect.

I dislike Michiru precisely because of her smug personality. That type of personality only works when its backed up by a character who has strong actions. Michiru talks like a know it all and yet is the most useless girl when it comes to fighting and understanding people. So she just comes off as a smug bitch instead of a smug girl who is justified.

Is it wrong to like the dub names? Serena just seems better than Usagi.

Justified in what? A good chunk of her callousness looks like it's just social retardation. She can come off as cold, but immediately feels bad when she hurts someone's feelings (Ami).
Not to mention how she clearly knows that Haruka is pushing herself hard to act like the whole sacrifice aspect of their mission isn't killing her inside.

We do it out of fun. We all know Usagi is as pure as they come, but she's still clumsy and whiny and just...bad at everything. This thread has gone too long without two of the three best girls.

>that chest
F-Fuck I thought that was a chick.

I don't see a waifu wars seriously as other series on Sup Forums
also Moon my favourite